• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Michael Salla Society

Free episodes:

Chuckleberryfinn

Paranormal Maven
In recognition of the struggle he has maintained for countless eons against the insidious menace of UFOlogical gate keepers, in defense of our hearts and our children and our way of life, the responders to this thread propose to establish the Dr. Michael Salla Society For the Preservation of ExoPolitical Integrity and Right Honorable Honesty. The main job of the Society shall be to represent the ideals and the beliefs of Dr. Salla in their fullest form, in the production of children’s literature, Disney movies, and in lectures at the annual Convention where we will fearlessly attack all of Dr. Salla’s detractors. We shall form a body of genius exopolitical censors, with commercial support if possible, to examine and condemn offensive essays, podcasts, ufoupdates messages, David Biedny, and all other medias which attempt to make others believe that Dr. Salla has ever been wrong about anything.

Most Sincerely,

Chuck Finn, President

PS
A vice president may be elected on this forum if there is sufficient support.

<table style="font-family: arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; -x-system-font: none; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245);" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="360" height="353"><tbody><tr style="background-color: rgb(229, 229, 229);" valign="middle"><td style="padding: 2px 1px 0px 5px;">South Park</td><td style="padding: 2px 5px 0px; text-align: right; font-weight: bold;">Wed 10pm / 9c</td></tr><tr style="height: 14px;" valign="middle"><td style="padding: 2px 1px 0px 5px;" colspan="2">Dolphin</td></tr><tr style="height: 14px; background-color: rgb(53, 53, 53);" valign="middle"><td colspan="2" style="padding: 2px 5px 0px; overflow: hidden; width: 360px; text-align: right;">southparkstudios.com</td></tr><tr valign="middle"><td style="padding: 0px;" colspan="2"><embed style="display: block;" src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:comedycentral.com:83169" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="autoPlay=false" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000" width="360" height="301"></td></tr><tr style="height: 18px;" valign="middle"><td style="padding: 0px;" colspan="2"><table style="margin: 0px; text-align: center;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%" height="100%"><tbody><tr valign="middle"><td style="padding: 3px; width: 33%;">Joke of the Day</td><td style="padding: 3px; width: 33%;">Stand-Up Comedy</td><td style="padding: 3px; width: 33%;">Free Online Games</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
This guy can represent the societies legal interests.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Do we get to wear ugly Hawaiian shirts all the time too?

If so, I'm in.

30_27_martyluvstraderjoes_z.jpg

If you're trying to be funny be making such a sarcastic post, mission failed.

If you're serious, then you live in a very deluded world. Dr. Michael Salla, the same man who thought that Knell was a reliable source for information, is obviously oblivious to what is truly going on in ufology. If there was someone worth recognizing out there, I'm sure they'd actually bother to backcheck someones credentials and reputation. Salla sullied both ufology and journalism and I don't think his name needs mentioning any further.

You on the other hand, who got so pissed off two months ago when someone criticized the show, come back now and start slamming the show and one of it's hosts? You must have some sort of bipolar issue going on or suffer worse moods swings then a woman 7 months pregnant.

Now lets try to get some intelligent rebuttal here, I don't wanna feel like I'm picking on someone with the mental capacity of a grapefruit, but I fear that this may be the case.

Methshin,

There's absolutely no need to freak out, Chuckleberry is obviously being tongue in cheek, I'm not sure why you're taking it so seriously. Salla is a joke, and chuck is making a joke about him. And the rude comments are really above and beyond. Please chill out.

dB

I guess sarcasm is just hard to interpret across text. I based my comments on past instances with this user.

If you're gonna use tongue in cheek humour or sarcastic dead pan, then at least throw some kind of smily in there somewhere. After all, we've all seen the statements made by few that come across as jokes cough *I build UFO's* cough, that we later find out were meant to be taken seriously.

Then again, I have a hard time seeing humour in anything before my morning coffee.

Sorry for the comments Chuck, but lately I've been really on edge and I guess it's starting to come through in my posts.

Think I should probably take a break for a while, at least till things settle down in my personal life.

What is the fee for becoming a cardinal in this new church? I have an autographed photo of Semjase that a collector has been pestering me about, so if the fee is not too high, maybe I'll call the collector up. It does not seem likely that the photo will appreciate a whole lot more, and I think a cardinal gets a pretty good cut of the action in an outfit like this. Plus, it would be cool to be a high ranking officer in something.

Methshin,

No worries, as far as I'm concerned, you're a valued voice on these forums. If there's anything I can do to easy your mind, let me know and it will be so.

dB

Methshin,

No worries, as far as I'm concerned, you're a valued voice on these forums. If there's anything I can do to easy your mind, let me know and it will be so.

dB

It all stems from frustration due to my dog. Nothing much you can help with, but I do appreciate the offer.

What is the fee for becoming a cardinal in this new church?
For a small fee, I'll appoint you the Pope. How much are you worth?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

For a small fee, I'll appoint you the Pope. How much are you worth?

I'd make a lousy pope. Way, way too much work, anyway. I'm looking at this as an investment opportunity, not a career, but thanks for the offer.

Wearing a hat like that can't be easy.
The Pope of the Michael Salla Society can wear any damn hat he, she, or it wants. I'm going to appoint myself if nobody is going to send me money.
Look at what the Cat-Holic Pope is wearing these days.
It started with just a kitten here and there.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Attachments

• pope-hat.jpg
    pope-hat.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 28

In recognition of the struggle he has maintained for countless eons against the insidious menace of UFOlogical gate keepers, in defense of our hearts and our children and our way of life, the responders to this thread propose to establish the Dr. Michael Salla Society For the Preservation of ExoPolitical Integrity and Right Honorable Honesty. The main job of the Society shall be to represent the ideals and the beliefs of Dr. Salla in their fullest form, in the production of children’s literature, Disney movies, and in lectures at the annual Convention where we will fearlessly attack all of Dr. Salla’s detractors. We shall form a body of genius exopolitical censors, with commercial support if possible, to examine and condemn offensive essays, podcasts, ufoupdates messages, David Biedny, and all other medias which attempt to make others believe that Dr. Salla has ever been wrong about anything.

Most Sincerely,

Chuck Finn, President

PS
A vice president may be elected on this forum if there is sufficient support.

There we go. Problem solved. Isn't green for satire?

I nominate David Biedny as Veep. It seems only fitting.
I nominate Tattoo. Dave can be Speaker of the House.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Attachments

• fantasy-island.jpg
    fantasy-island.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 27
So far, for Vice Presidential nominations, we have Sir David Biedny, nominated by Schuyler. I in turn nominate Schuyler. Bear in mind, neither of you has to accept the nomination. But isn't it so much more fun to keep this game going? Senior Biedny, it seems appropriate that you should, at the very least, participate, considering that every annual convention will have a two hour lecture that attacks your offensive remarks about exopolitics from the previous year. I can think of none other candidate who is more qualified for the first one than you.

I apologize but there is no Pope title in The Michael Salla Society. This doesn't mean, however, that you cannot proselytize at length about the honorable Dr. Salla. Sermonize, brother! Dr. Salla deserves a religious sermon or two. Feel free to make him into a religious figure. I pray to him every night.

Back