• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Mad as Hell at BP Oil Thread

Sometime check out how many natural oil leaks there are in the gulf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometime check out how many natural oil leaks there are in the gulf.

Yes there are a large number of natural leaks.. but correct me if I am wrong they slow release not gush out.

Wrong or right point taken on the natural oil seepage in the gulf as it is for sure no arguments a natural geological process.

"There is effectively an oil spill every day at Coal Oil Point (COP), the natural seeps off Santa Barbara where 20 to 25 tons of oil have leaked from the seafloor each day for the last several hundred thousand years."

Back