• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The List of stories to follow up

Free episodes:

Artyom

Paranormal Maven
Listening the show since December 2006 I think I've come to the point when I want to raise a question or rather a suggestion to establish the list of stories to follow up, perhaps with ability to vote for some particular topic from any of the past shows.

The reason is simple - almost each week the show presents an interesting guest, an interesting story to follow up, I assume some of those stories and guests are interested for the majority of the people on this forum, like, for instance, Klaus Dona or Ted Philips.

Now, sometimes ago I decided to write down the list of stories I want to follow up as I would really like to know what's new, what new stuff has happened in each of them.

I think people will appreciate the idea to establish such sticky thread on the forum. It would be even cooler to add some information for each of these stories by tagging to them related threads on the forum directly or even putting links to new information about each of them.

Ok, the bottom line:) I assume many if not all of us here have a day time job and busy with day by day routine and a collective input would be a good solution to follow up an interesting stuff we would to.

I would like to hear how Ryan Wood is getting along with his investigations of ufo crash retrievals.

On a more down to Earth level "ho, ho". I would love to hear more from Neal Adams. I thought this guy was a very good guest, and his explanation for the expanding earth theory was fascinating to me.

Cheers,

Mark

Back