• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Jackson. Body. A-MAY-ZING

Free episodes:

valiens

Skilled Investigator
I'm a huge Michael Jackson fan, literally and figuratively. That extends to all of the Jacksons. Okay, not Latoya so much but the Playboy spread was a welcome surprise. (Nothing Joe hadn't seen I'm sure.)

Also a welcome surprise?--That I've just found a Jacksons video I never knew existed and it. Is. AWESOME.

This isn't just embarrassing now, it should have been embarrassing then. As good as the jazzercising in the beginning is, it just gets better and better as it goes.

So if you're like me and find "Mr. T's Be Somebody Or Be Somebody's Fool" one of the best comedies of the last 30 years, prepare to be challenged, mentally challenged, by the comedy that is "Body," by The Jacksons. Sadly, Michael is nowhere to be found.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P4DyuDvH5sE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P4DyuDvH5sE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Wow, that actually looks like it would wreck your knees before strengthening your legs... or whatever they are strengthening.

Body song reminds me of Wanna Be a Star Here's Something off Thriller. Song is about wanting a girl's body, maybe that's why Mike is absent. I kid. Kinda.

So Jeremy. What's pretty young thing about in your opinion? Mike a pedo, or no? I followed the court case (last one) on him and it seemed like extortion. They didn't prove he was a pedo, but I still wonder sometimes.

If you can, post the MrT. vid. Not sure if I've seen it.

Here's some awesomely bad Mr. T music. Treat your mother right lol.

Wow, that actually looks like it would wreck your knees before strengthening your legs... or whatever they are strengthening.

Uhh...that's actually 80's "adult film" actress Traci Lords - so they may just be warming up for a day of hard "work"...

By the way,I've just discovered my own workout Guru - Check this guy out!!

Haha - yes, that's my new calling. I am future crap that a guy like me will dig up and ridicule. Can't wait.

Aaron, that's actually a clip from Mr T.'s Be Somebody or Be Somebody's Fool.

As for Michael the pedo, I don't buy it. 1.) the prosecution was allowed to drudge up the first case against him. 2.) Jackson's fame works against him because he's weird and most people lean toward "he's a child molester." So I don't think you can credibly claim that he got away with it cuz he's a big star.

10 or 12 counts, whatever it was and he beat them all. How is that possible?
I think the jury saw through those asshole accusers and their criminal mother.

I'd love to know why Ken Wilber and company (name a transcendental meditator/guru type) have not said anything about the stuff I've been talking about. I mean the real nitty-gritty "crazy" aspects of this, the gross aspects.

Where's the conversation about the process, not just the bliss-n-bull results of it? Not just saying "Oh, everything is an illusion" and then mapping that illusion and setting up belief systems around it.

Altering your brainwaves is a neat parlor trick but he must have gone through something completely at odds with what we believe reality is to get there. Why doesn't he ever explain that?

I'd love to know why Ken Wilber and company (name a transcendental meditator/guru type) have not said anything about the stuff I've been talking about. I mean the real nitty-gritty "crazy" aspects of this, the gross aspects.

Where's the conversation about the process, not just the bliss-n-bull results of it? Not just saying "Oh, everything is an illusion" and then mapping that illusion and setting up belief systems around it.

Altering your brainwaves is a neat parlor trick but he must have gone through something completely at odds with what we believe reality is to get there. Why doesn't he ever explain that?

When I told my TM teacher about some of the crazy experiences I've had (OBE's,"Mental Vibrations",Cosmic Consciousness,Energy Waves etc.),she seemed to think that they were somehow inconsequential states on the way too "true" enlightenment...Oh well...

Maybe Wilber has a similar philosophy?

There are,however,many books about altered states which cover those aspects in great detail...

EDIT: I bought "the Spectrum of Consciousness","Eye to Eye" and "A Brief History of Everything" 10 years ago and I still haven't read any of them!! - Maybe it's about time I did?

G & D - Any chance of getting Ken Wilber to appear on the Paracast '08?

Body song reminds me of Wanna Be a Star Here's Something off Thriller. Song is about wanting a girl's body, maybe that's why Mike is absent. I kid. Kinda.

So Jeremy. What's pretty young thing about in your opinion? Mike a pedo, or no? I followed the court case (last one) on him and it seemed like extortion. They didn't prove he was a pedo, but I still wonder sometimes.

If you can, post the MrT. vid. Not sure if I've seen it.

Here's some awesomely bad Mr. T music. Treat your mother right lol.
I have to ask, did anyone watch the Fuck Your Mom vid. I thought that was the best one on the whole thread. I'm still laughing. OMG it was soooooooooooo funny.

Treat Your Mother Right is one of the greatest things ever freaking recorded. Mr. T should have gotten a Grammy.

Back