• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Irrepressible Tim Beckley Returns to The Paracast

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
He's back. Mr. UFO himself, with lots of stories about people and incredible paranormal cases. And a few that aren't so incredible.

This episode is set for taping Thursday, December 15 from 2 to 4 PM Eastern.

So ask away.

OK. I just read that Mr. Beckley seems to have had a possible Poltergeist experience. As you can see from my nickname, I'm a bit intrigued by the possibility of Poltergeists.

So, here are my questions. How old were you, Mr.Beckley, when these things happened (especially the sliding plate)? Was there a "focus person" (someone who was always around when the really hard-to-be-explained events went down, maybe even your own self)? What do you think of the theory that adolescent youths with suppressed anger or fear problems somehow produce these phenomena themselves?

Even among parapsychologists who have come to the conclusion that some alleged Poltergeist phenomena are very real (or even have witnessed them), there seems to be a debate if they are caused psychokinetically by these "focus persons" themselves or if there may be actually something like a "discarnate consciusness" (i.e. an actual ghost) behind it. Do you think that in your case the phenomena were caused by a real ghost?

If so, where might the "psychokinetic teenager theory" come from? Pure speculation? Or maybe in many cases teenagers have been staging things (for example, with the Enfield Poltergeist case, the kids were caught trying to stage events, on the other hand we have a police officer's report of a chair moving by itself)? Some sinister connection between the suppressed problems and an "outside entity"?

Speaking of staged events and hoaxes mixed up with what seem to be real events, I sometimes get the feeling that it's not uncommon in the field of UFO and paranormal claims that people have one or two real sightings or events and then they try and run with them, maybe to keep up media attention (as one could speculate with the Enfield Poltergeist) or just for the fun of it. In my opinion, that's where things like Adamski's Venusians or Billy Meier's UFOs came from, for example. What do you think?

I've just refreshed my memories about your first UFO sighting, where you described something like balls of light under intelligent control. That sounds to me like the objects seen in Hessdalen and other places all over the world. Do you think it might be possible that these things are somehow related to what we know as Poltergeist or ghost apparition cases? Because sometimes, orbs (not the photo artifacts kind but real balls of light, albeit mostly small ones) get reported along with alleged Poltergeist activity. So, I guess what I'm asking is, what do you think about the idea that these types of UFO sightings may be caused by (not necesserily incarnate or even human) consciousness?

And - mostly unrelated but out of personal interest (because of my own observations) - : what do you think of reincarnation? Have you ever had own experiences that might point in that direction or have you heard from someone who did? ..which is actually a question I would like to ask each and every guest... :rolleyes:

Back