• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Invaders....

campbell71

Skilled Investigator
I'm sure I've asked this before but not sure if I got an answer... "The Invaders - A Quinn Martin Production etc etc... how did it end?

It was shown on channel 4 in the UK years ago and I followed it closely but then in true British TV tradition the powers that be started messing about with the scheduling and I lost track of when it was on and missed the end.... what became of David Vincent?

If I remember correctly the last episode had Vincent still trying to prove the Invaders were here. I also remember a lame "Invaders" SciFi Channel (oops, sorry , SyFy ) back in the late 90's with Scott Bakula and Johnboy Walton (I mean Richard Thomas) as the lead Invader. I think Roy Thinnes who played Vincent had at least a cameo in that one.
IMDB says Roy Thinnes is still kicking and active in the enetertainment world.

Back