• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The interesting Youtube UFO video thread

Gareth

Nothin' to see here
We all browse Youtube a fair bit so I thought it would be a good idea to have a single thread where we post any UFO vids from Youtube that we find interesting or compelling enough to share.

I guess well see if it catches on or not. Hopefully if it does it will stick to being used only for really good stuff.

Ill kick it off...

Wanna mention something: A few of the ufo's in that video, were like the Phoenix Lights... (specifically the ones the people in India were filming). Fascinating! Same characteristics...

Hi Gareth,

Saw this one today..

I browsed the forums here to see if it was posted before but didn't find it. If it was posted before or its old news my apologies and feel free to remove the post :)

Pretty interesting video... I don't comment more than that. I would rather see video experts give their thoughts about it.

Jackthefast

it is interesting, when i blow up on it there is a resemblance to tumbling space debris. i have not seen this before, thanks for posting it.

I've been trying to find a very strange UFO clip I saw a year or so ago. It's long shot but I don't know if this will jog memories. It showed a strange thing which resembled lots of shiny metalic bags or balloons moving amongst the line of some trees. The movement was strange but it looked under intelligent control and I think there was a suggestion there could have been a person or something attached. I know I'm being vague but i'd love to track it down. I think it may have been a european location. Also I remember it was a lengthy video - maybe 8 mins.

Just found this, watch fullscreen and note the flashes between, above and below the left object. Quit a good vid I thought.

Mark

Hi-Res (.mov)

Recommend checking the hi-res version. Most lean towards CGI but if so, the details whereby the craft seems to split into three (only viewable on frame stills) and fly off in three different directions are well thought out and done.

Interesting video any way you lean.....

The only part I found interesting was from the first video,that begins at 0:44 seconds. I really don't know what it could be, seems like balls of light acting togheter. For the rest of the videos...SWAMP GAS!

Back