• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Illuminized Jesus

Robert Baird

Paranormal Maven
The Templar flag Columbus and da Gama traveled under was the dominant economic (and therefore if for no other reason) force in the three centuries before they set sail. Not just in Europe as we have shown, but in the entire world, these progeny of the Phoenician Brotherhood ended feudal socio-political strangleholds and opened the way for new possibilities. For these reasons and the eventual weakening of the church influence and Inquisitions (though that is what the church started against THEM!) we can truly be thankful.

This superficial evaluation is only one aspect of what we analyzed with input from all available quarters and presented a real and true threat from the continued macho or competitive nature of those in pursuit of power. Their progeny has lost much of the righteous underpinnings of the Templar zeal. Needless to say their influence has not been exposed in the cultural history of our various media including schools. Therefore constant harping on the subject is somewhat warranted. I only seek to set the stage for their specific history and influence on the time of Marco Polo and another 'fiction' that was used to create the impression that there was a need for 'discovery' of the 'New World'. The idea that the land of the Dragons in China was not part of a world order continues to the present. There are many perspectives on the origin of the Templars and why they were given Papal 'carte-blanche' but let me quote Gardner again to see something far more ancient than most scholars purporting to know when Templars or Masons became a part of our cultural fabric. He is talking about a re-structuring of much more ancient mystery schools at this juncture.

"It has long been a customary Jewish practice to hang meat for blood-letting before cooking and consumption, but in contrast the Christian faith is especially concerned with the figurative ingestion of blood. In the Christian tradition it is customary to take the Communion sacrament (the Eucharist), wherein wine is drunk from the sacred chalice, symbolically representing the blood of Jesus, the life-blood of the Messianic line. Could it be, therefore, that the modern Christian custom is an unwitting throwback to some distant pre-Noah rite of actually ingesting blood? If so, then since we also know that the chalice is a wholly female symbol which has always been emblematic of the womb, might this even have been an extract from divine menstrual blood which, as we have seen (Chapter 10), was revered as life-giving 'Star-Fire'? The answer to these questions is yes, that was precisely the custom - but it was not so unsavoury as it might seem. (1) Few of us think to enquire about the ultimate sources of many of today's bodily supplements, and those in the know are generally reluctant to tell us. The premarin hormone, for example, is made from the urine of pregnant mares, while some forms of growth hormone and insulin are manufactured from 'E.coli', a human faecal bacterium.

Before considering this ancient practice in detail, it is worth reminding ourselves that the edict to abstain from blood came not from Enki the Wise but from Enlil-Jehovah, the god of wrath and vengeance who had instigated the Flood, wrought havoc in Ur and Babylon and endeavoured to deceive Adam with regard to the Tree of Knowledge. This was not a god who liked people and the Sumerian records are very clear in this regard. If he forbade the intake of blood, this was not likely to have been an edict for the benefit of Noah and his descendants - it was most probably to their detriment.

The menstrual Star Fire ('Elixir Rubeus') of the goddess, being essentially regarded as fluid intelligence, was symbolically represented as the all-seeing eye {The circle with a dot again.}, or as the fiery cross (the 'rosi-crucis') {The Circle with the cross.}, precisely as depicted in the Mark of Cain. The emblems were later used by the mystery school of ancient Egypt, particularly that of the priest-prince Ankhfn-khonsu (c.2170 BC {Check out Crowley's Book of the Law and the name at the end of it.}, which was formally established as the Dragon Court by the twelfth-dynasty Queen Sobeknefru.

Another of the most prominent mystery schools was the Great White Brotherhood of Rameses III (c. 1450 BC) - so called, it is often said, because of their white raiment, but actually named because of their preoccupation with a mysterious white powder {Through 'high-spin' atomic attunement able to levitate the pyramid blocks, he says.}. According to the Supreme Grand Lodge of the Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis, there were thirty-nine men and women on the High Council of the Brotherhood, who sat at the Temple of Karnak in Luxor. (2) A branch off this Order became more generally known as the Egyptian Therapeutae, who in Heliopolis and Judaea, were identified as the Essenes. (3) It was into this White Brotherhood of wise therapeutics and healers (the original Rosicrucians) that Jesus was later initiated to progress through the degrees, and it was his high standing in this regard which gained him the often used designation of 'Master'... 'essaios': that is, something secret or mystic. (In the Norse tradition, the gods are called the 'Asen', the guardians of purity, and the word has a similar root.)...

In the hermetic lore of the ancient Egyptian mystery school, this process of achieving enlightened consciousness was of express importance, with spiritual regeneration taking place by degrees through the thirty-three vertebrae of the spinal column {Including the tail bones or sacrum and coccyx.} until reaching the pituitary gland which invokes the pineal body. The science of this regeneration is one of the 'Lost Keys' of Freemasonry, and it is the reason why ancient Freemasonry was founded upon thirty-three degrees." (4)

Though they have impressive pedigrees and lots of nice myths I am sure their knowledge is limited by the lack of ethics entailed in the elitist attitudes and acts of their members. Levitation and use of cosmic thought field potentials including one dimensional harmonic force and the probable 'Lost Chord' pre-dates these people, in my mind. MacDari is a Masonic linguist who suggests this time was even before the building of the Sphinx, and he says Phre-Masonry of the Lord Sun God Iesa was an early Brotherhood of Man that Jesus was named after. Gardner admits to 'pre-Noah' knowledge and probably has an open-mind about earlier roots, but his story focuses on the Bible and the Pendragon Grail legends.

1) Pritchard, James B. (ed), 'Ancient Near Eastern Texts Relating to the Old Testament', Princeton University Press, NJ, 1955, pp. 63 and 160.

2) Lewis, H. Spencer, 'The Mystical Life of Jesus', AMORC, San Jose, Cal., 1982 pp.191-2. This Crowleyan group created by H. S. Lewis later tried to suppress their sex magic rites and has split into two groups. They now advertise and try to make money for their current leader who I've heard is facing some legal issues.

3) Ibid, pg.194.

4) Genesis of the Grail Kings, By Sir Laurence Gardner, Element Books, Bantam Publishing, London, 1999, pgs.126-9.

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/history/index.html
http://themasonictrowel.com/
http://scarletwoman.org/
http://orderstjohn.org/
Pierre Auguste Belmont who is the benefactor of the Eastern Star masonic outreach as well as The Preakness was a Rothschild agent like J. P. Morgan.
http://www.easternstar.org/international-headquarters/
http://freemasonrywatch.org/
http://www.christianministriesintl.o...onic-Lodge.php

The Templar flag Columbus ... Another of the most prominent mystery schools was the Great White Brotherhood of Rameses III (c. 1450 BC) ... In the hermetic lore of the ancient Egyptian mystery school, this process of achieving enlightened consciousness was of express importance ...
If you haven't checked it out already you would probably find, The Gods of Eden by author William Bramley of interest. He traces back several beliefs and movements to ancient Egypt and ancient schools like The Brotherhood of The Snake.

Yes, I have checked him and other neo-scholarly types out - Hancock is coming out with a new disinformation piece. In this case we have Gardner who recanted the alien origins of his noble masters (De Vere and dragons - your snakes or the chanes with boarding heads and so forth). Gimbutas gave insights to a far earlier time of about 10,000 years ago. I go back based on a lot of others and get back to the origins of white people around 35,000 years ago.

I think it was her work that clued me in to what is fairly obvious in much different areas for a lot longer. Gibbon (Rise anf Fall fame) observed it when he came to the US. Heraldic origins of English and the Indians. Antway I see token and totemic allies of spiritual relationships with animals and insects lead to a lot of names for people and their secret societies.

They would build pretty fancy myths to make their clan seem superior, that lead to alien attributions.

Yes, I have checked him and other neo-scholarly types out - Hancock is coming out with a new disinformation piece. In this case we have Gardner who recanted the alien origins of his noble masters (De Vere and dragons - your snakes or the chanes with boarding heads and so forth). Gimbutas gave insights to a far earlier time of about 10,000 years ago. I go back based on a lot of others and get back to the origins of white people around 35,000 years ago.

I think it was her work that clued me in to what is fairly obvious in much different areas for a lot longer. Gibbon (Rise anf Fall fame) observed it when he came to the US. Heraldic origins of English and the Indians. Antway I see token and totemic allies of spiritual relationships with animals and insects lead to a lot of names for people and their secret societies.

They would build pretty fancy myths to make their clan seem superior, that lead to alien attributions.

What do you think all this adds up to? Bramley's basic hypothesis is that alien intervention in key aspects of our physical and social evolution have led us to the point we are at today. Are you getting at something like that? Can you summarize the purpose of your posts so we have a better idea what it is they're about?

Yes, they generally try to integrate anything associated with the topic.

Dear UFOLOGY

This is the summary. Bramley and all other pseudo-historical authors are making money following the same crap others have done for millennia. Hopefully we do not return to another Dark Age.

From another site where a person challenged me about the Diaspora and Exodus.

Dear Dr. Lee

If you never challenge or question authority and go about in respect for the lies of religion you are indeed fouling the truth. I have many sources but the tablets prove best what is true in reference to this matter. And yes, it does take the courage to forfeit one's life if one is to really learn a discipline in full as the House of David knew and still does despite all the lies put in their mouths. Here is a little for you to grasp if you get rid of whatever rose coloured glasses you seem to need.

Have you heard of the Sarmoung or Sarman Brotherhood? They were an important group of esoteric philosophers or Magi whose home in later day Persia started around 2600 BC. What is their legacy and heritage? Gurdjieff spoke of being a 'speaker' of the ancient 'verbal tradition' and I think he draws his inspiration from such alchemists as Mani (the leader of a post Christian effort to fuse Christianity and Zoroastrian ideologies). Augustine was a Manichean before his 'conversion' or should I say 'quisling sell-out'. What was their roots? Did they influence the remnants of Sumeria or were they the remnants of it? There were many outposts and brigands or leaders who followed their own ideas on the Silk Route. Some of these were considered pure legend but space photos and archaeology have proven the legends right again. I think the legends have a great deal more credibility than the Bible or other religious 'narratives'.

We have so many proofs from all scientific disciplines which can instruct our gaze into the origins of these magi. Mircae Eliade is the pre-eminent religious scholar of the 20th Century and he takes their origins way back to when man first went forth with calabash in hand to gather herbs and metals or supplements from earth such as lithium, sulphur and salt. I agree it is at least that long ago. I say it was known in the Qabala or 'Verbal Tradition' of the poets and musicians or minstrels such as you see in David who wrote the Lord's Prayer as did his descendant Solomon write other Psalms worshipped and admired by Masons and other cultists.

That Lord's Prayer as performed by Gregory Peck in the movie David and Bathsheba is something more than just a prayer. It is a decree incorporating the Law of the Magi known as Right Thought = Right Action. But when we were forced to ritually chant it in school as I grew up I dare say no teacher in Toronto could describe what that means. If you watch that movie pay close attention to some other things including how his high priest had a different god and his youthful god returned to save him from the wrath of G-d which came to others who touched the Ark of the Covenant. They died but his decree brought rain and other blessings.

Those who practise the discipline of Majik, or actually study the Bible and apocrypha will see a 'brother' in David. I include the Dag Hammadi scrolls or all ancient books destroyed by Empire including the 42 texts attributed to Hermes Trismegistus in the Septuagint or Dag Hammadi scrolls which I believe were compiled over many centuries. In every generation a child was annointed to play the harp or lyre (different instruments over tens of millennia) and keep the poems of the Bairds (Bards or BRDs) called the Verbal Tradition.

Play close attention to Bathsheba the Benjaminite and her husband Uriah the Hittite. Know the Tribes married close friends and allies and the Hittite of this era are archaeologically proven to have beaten Ramses who had writings say otherwise. The Hittites or Chatti and Hatti include later Lydia and rich people who became Etrurians and the Stuart Royals according to their historians who trace them to 25,000 years ago in the region the Sahara now resides. The Sybarites who had the largest fleet and Navy fought alongside the Etrurians at the Battle of Alalia in 525 BCE. I have a far more detailed history that those Stuart historians and I do not have any missing people disappearing or not known from whence they came. Academics quibble and refuse to study the elite families, and don't follow the money from Croessus or Midas to both of these city states which became part of the Empire of Rome.

It was only a couple of decades ago that Sybaris was found where Herodotus had said it was. Just north of Bruttium (Brutti being most important founders of Empires - Rome and Britain). It was Croton or Kroton in other languages and is where Pythagoras took his Therapeutae to live. They include the family of Jesus or Merovingians like David and Solomon or those who brought the people of the family of Goliath to Gath in their voyaging to South America. Ophir is mentioned as having a role in the building of the Temple of David in the Bible and the monk Montanus drew maps of many mines he had in the Americas. The Essenes are learned in the arts of the Therapeutae.

Every Bible story has morality plays (As does every Grail Troubador or Bardic tale) and codes for learned people to draw from. The Ark was a capacitor and conductor of energy able to house enough energy to be useful as a transmitter - and arc-transmitter to make maps with. The Logos is a key to the Lost Chord which brought down the walls of Jerico mentioned in this movie. Those walls came down the same year the walls of Miletus (ML of ML-Chhi-zadok) came down at the or near the end of the Trojan War which took place in 19 separate theatres of operation including the Americas.

It is entirely possible that I am more of a 'speaker' than Gurdjieff was.

Back