• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Illuminati and Copperheads failed Coup in America

Robert Baird

Paranormal Maven
Things can get very interesting or intense on the road to knowledge. The Copperheads mentioned in the next thread/link wanted to re-create a kingdom in the Caribbean which might refer to the Crete Luwian script found deep in the Gulf of Mexico off Cuba on stones not unlike Yonaguni. When returning from Belize in 1998 my yacht stopped running right where it was found.

Thomas Jefferson wrote a letter to Lafayette in 1823 that went as follows:
"I do not believe with the Rochefoucaults and Montaignes, that fourteen of fifteen men are rogue. I believe a great abatement from that proportion may be made in favor of general honesty. But I have always found that rogues would be uppermost, and I do not know that the proportion is to strong for the higher orders... These set out with stealing the people's good opinion, and then steal from them the right of withdrawing it by contriving laws and associations against the power of the people themselves." He also said Adam Weishaupt was a Philanthropist, and knew the Rothschild's well enough to borrow large sums of money from them. Weishaupt was a functionary who created a small part of Illuminati history and who used the magical name Spartacus while in rituals. His specialty was Tantra sex.

Since HRH Nicholas De Vere of the egomaniacal Dragon Court has said "we are food for their table" and has said Vlad the Impaler was a member of their Sarkeny Rend Rosicrucians; it is good to examine a number of misconceptions about Rosicrucians. I am also tired of seeing ads for their spiritual courses everywhere. I know they are more than willing to say they are Christians or whatever else (like the Augustinian Credo) might bring believers and their money into the fold or to fold (the money and the flock). I will provide a link to one of the Rosicrucian Orders shortly and in the first introductory paragraph you will see Abraham Lincoln was a member of their Council of Three along with Paschal Beverly Randolph. Is this Randolph of the Royal Randolphs including Peyton who was a President of the United States before George Washington (The Continental Congress)? Is he the one who is said to be part of a soul-continuance in the same way Aleister Crowley (Perdurabo and the self-proclaimed triple six) was? A Thelemic who claimed he was a high degreed member who joined Masonry when I met him on the web said The Council of Three was unimportant. A Thelemic is never anything if not studious but that doesn't mean they are correct. The Council of Three that was responsible for so much of the founding of the US included Ben Franklin, Thomas Paine and George Clymer. Yes, they reported to the Stuart or Hibernian royals but I am not clear where the Dragon Court fit in the Royal retinue at that time - today I would say it is a weak and futile egomaniacal group. Often they are found to tout the same heroes and members as the Martinists who assert they have 25,000 years experience leading us. Crowley and Jack Parsons along with L. Ron Hubbard were Thelemics. Since Rosicrucians aspire to know Alchemy (which I will grant Jack Parsons was an alchemist) and because high Rosicrucians say I am an alchemist or as knowledgeable - I feel it is incumbent on me to expose any dissonance between them and myself. I will start a thread to focus upon that.

Authentic Rosicrucian Fraternity, Rosicrucian Order, and Rosicrucian Teachings

Yes, the Illuminati founded America or re-organized it in their Enlightenment Experiment which sought to do a lot of great philanthropical things. But the dark side agents of the same secret societies who work the same rituals include the Freemasonic Order of the Golden Circle who were the Copperheads you will soon see making an attempt on the life of Jefferson and a founding of a larger Empire centered in the Caribbean.

Victor Benjamin Neuburg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The above link in Wiki gives a little insight to the conflicted nature of some of the adepts in these circles.

Illuminati In Kentucky

Last edited:
Back