• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Humanoid from the Andes ?

Do you believe this humanoid is real alien or a hoax or a deformed human?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

casketizer

Master Magus OTO
<EMBED id=VideoPlayback style="WIDTH: 400px; HEIGHT: 326px" src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-5403742132883360164&hl=de&fs=true type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowFullScreen="true"> </EMBED>

Forward to min 7:38 and watch.
I am following the UFO News pretty closely and I have missed this story entirely.
Does anyome have ANY additional info on this? Was it ever debunked or substantiated?
Thanks

PS: For your convenience here is Part 1 of the Video if you want to watch. I have nothing to do with this Video, i just found them on Google.
<EMBED id=VideoPlayback style="WIDTH: 400px; HEIGHT: 326px" src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=756689177532723444&hl=de&fs=true type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowFullScreen="true"> </EMBED></EMBED>

The fact that they have so much clear footage makes me very skeptical.

WOuld like to hear Davids analysis of some of that video.

That's probably because the news hasn't dealt with it.

Little is known about this alleged body. They are supposedly going to come forward and reveal all yada yada=hearditbefore soon.

One or two other threads on it. Not much there though.

I'd vote if there was, an inconclusive option.

My guess is, hoax, but that's just using a sort of law of averages. Most, if not all body claims turn out to be crap, and so far I've seen nothing to make me think this one won't.

The reason I left out an undecided option was that I wanted everyones gut reaction. Coz I was and still am so undecided myself. :)
If it's a puppet it wasnt cheap, and the fingertips gave me the goosebumps, i have seen those before. No, pls don't ask where.
(PLS Note: You wont notice the thing I recognized unless you download it and watch it fullscreen framewise.)
PP: could you link me to those threads you mention, puleeeeze? :)

The reason I left out an undecided option was that I wanted everyones gut reaction. Coz I was and still am so undecided myself. :)
If it's a puppet it wasnt cheap, and the fingertips gave me the goosebumps, i have seen those before. No, pls don't ask where.
(PLS Note: You wont notice the thing I recognized unless you download it and watch it fullscreen framewise.)
PP: could you link me to those threads you mention, puleeeeze? :)

I only found one thread, and it isn't worth going to. At least I'm pretty sure it's one of the threads. The vid wouldn't work for me.

Anyway, in the other thread people just commented it looks like a paper machey (sp?). I recall Valiens being in the thread. I searched for it but couldn't find it. Sorry. It may have been lost when the forum changed, or one I accidentally nuked.

http://forum.theparacast.com/ufo-contactees-f10/dead-alien-hoax-or-deformed-human-t1449/

The body looks like paper mache to me, although at first it looked like clay, but I'm going with paper mache.

That video of all the 'ufos' is interesting, but they've got some very bad footage mixed in with a little good. Some of those are flocks of migrating birds, and some are clearly weather balloons. Others, like some of the Chilean stock, or the Phoenix stuff, seems like pretty good footage. I myself have witnessed balls of amber energy, back in 93, and while I have no idea what they were, I know what they weren't: helicopters, planes, searchlights, Chinese candles, etc.

Ok I just watched a bit more of that first video....

At 10:19 there is some audio from "Discovery 3/31/89" and you can pretty clearly hear: "Houston this is Discovery, we still have the alien spacecraft under observance".

Um, what the fuck? What are peoples opinions of this audio clip?

Ok I just watched a bit more of that first video....

At 10:19 there is some audio from "Discovery 3/31/89" and you can pretty clearly hear: "Houston this is Discovery, we still have the alien spacecraft under observance".

Um, what the fuck? What are peoples opinions of this audio clip?

NASA, or the astronauts stated it was a joke I hear. My opinion? Don't really have one, but I could understand if someone were skeptical of their excuse.

I remember it was caught by a ham radio freak. The joke thing sounds like a lame excuse to me. It is definitely genuine. IIRC it was Rick Husband, one of the most highly esteemed shuttle commanders.

PP: is that video in your thread hosted on Stage6? That site is history, thats prolly why its not working.

I remember it was caught by a ham radio freak. The joke thing sounds like a lame excuse to me. It is definitely genuine. IIRC it was Rick Husband, one of the most highly esteemed shuttle commanders.

PP: is that video in your thread hosted on Stage6? That site is history, thats prolly why its not working.

Don't know, but if you couldn't get it to work either, probably. Thanks for the info.

NASA, or the astronauts stated it was a joke I hear. My opinion? Don't really have one, but I could understand if someone were skeptical of their excuse.

I think it was a joke, They guy sounds like he's being facetious. Not to mention, that sound byte is taken out of it's original context. I think some people try to believe too hard.
Oh, and that "alien mummy" is a mud doll.

as someone who has built a "lifesize" grey out of paper mache, i was reminded of aspects of my own creation esp when looking at legs toes and fingers. the lighting isnt great, but thats my impression.

it just felt like i was looking at a similar construction technique

I'd choose 4-th option - I'm not sure.

My first reaction it's a doll, but perhaps it's like David says 'your brain can't find a reference point and gives you the closest assumption', which can be a doll at this case. My question is - ok, it is a doll but how the real alien remains should look like?

If any alien reads this thread please tell us - how do you look like after you change your mental stage or something?

Honestly, I was watching the video till the moment I saw..hm...partially sheared Sasquatch...LOL Seriously I respect all credible people who came forward on that conference but Greer....

I think it's a first time when I can see so much NASA footage, despite some that footage is questionable, some is really interesting from my point of view. But once again it does not help me to answer any single question about UFO phenomena...

as someone who has built a "lifesize" grey out of paper mache, i was reminded of aspects of my own creation esp when looking at legs toes and fingers. the lighting isnt great, but thats my impression.

it just felt like i was looking at a similar construction technique

I think your grey model looks better. Maybe you should help those Bigfoot guys make a better dead Sasquach. Or maybe find another hobby? :p

Back