• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Hairy Man

Mulvaney

Paranormal Maven
This weekend, I visited the pictographs of the Hairy Man or Mayak Datat. A tribal elder explained some of its significance to me, and I thought that this image was far more compelling than the modern photographs I have seen. But does the Hairy Man represent Bigfoot or something far different to those who painted it? Do the mysterious footprints recently seen nearby mean anything other than unidentified footprints?

In the end, I decided that the Hairy Man had to speak for himself. All I could hear was the echoes of whispers, the remnants of a People who left the images here.

26413938582_2480a59f92_z.jpg

Others have done more work on these paintings:

Bigfoot Information Project: Mayak datat - An Archaeological Viewpoint of the Hairy Man Pictographs

Last edited:
Back