• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Robert Baird

Paranormal Maven
The God Gene

How far will we go before we get back to where we were a million years ago?

How much BELIEF is built on me-too think or memes of emotional NEED for 'easy answers'?

Why do our paradigm institutions or media sell only that which "appeals to base human urges" (Machiavelli)?

WHO CARES?

http://www.viking-z.org/r61.htm

Some of what is said in the above link - I like. I also know it is hard to cover all that is being covered in it without some dissonance and conflicting interpretations based on what I know versus what the author knows. It certainly raises good questions we should consider.

"Minds work in similar ways to Internet trolls, who are at present causing much distress on Twitter. Trolls are anonymous and believe they can not be called to account. Gods and other such minds also believe they can not be called to account.
• Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle starts to reign supreme with minds being both in human bodies and existing as disincarnate at the same time. The truth is probably that in any one case, each is feeding the other, so it is a case of looking for the source. This is a case of circularity.
• The ultimate source is the Big Bang, memories of which have been interpreted and mis-interpreted, especially by priests and religions to justify their opinions. These opinions have evolved into modern religion. However there may be a source even further back which led to the Big Bang.
• "The God gene hypothesis proposes that a specific gene (VMAT2) predisposes humans towards spiritual or mystic experiences (Wikipedia)." This gene is alleged to exist in about 50% of the human race. When one is ready, this gene can be targeted as a mind, but we suspect it is not the only one.
• The concept that astrology is written on our junk DNA comes back to haunt us. We blame Jehovah for this one. Again astrology appears to exist both in our DNA and as a disincarnate entity, and can be targeted as either.
• It is most uncomfortable to be judged on the wrong moral code. Responsibility generally involves being prepared to be judged by one's own moral codes.
• The last Judgment is not a judgment on man, but a judgment on God or gods.
• He who sits in judgment sits at the top of the hierarchy and the top of the psychic food chain.
• Targeting the various aspects of Judgment drastically cuts down the uncertainty principle and clips the effects of all minds. If you are the judge, then no one can turn around and judge you. This a case of the survival of the fittest. "

I know genetic information transfer occurs - I have experienced it consciously for most if not all of my life. St. Germain set up schooling in Vienna to facilitate it and related aspects of wisdom acquisition that Hitler and his father spent time or more being inculcated into. It includes "trance oration" and what some will call Channelling and angel work. My book on him addresses these matters, but it is not available so I would say Hitler and the Occult which is available will come closest. I deal with related concepts in many books including Integrating Soul and Science.

Here is a review of Dr. Hamer's book and work in genetics.

"From Booklist

Like his and Peter Copeland's Living with Our Genes (1998), geneticist Hamer's provocative new book begins with the caveat that a single gene rarely accounts for a complex behavior, such as homosexuality, which was instanced in Living, or spirituality, the focus here. Still, Hamer has done sufficient research to argue that a single gene is implicated in spirituality, and his highly accessible exposition of how he arrived at that point is pretty impressive, if occasionally a bit Mr. Rogers-like in tone. Later, he adopts antireligious geneticist Richard Dawkins' concept of the meme, or transmissible unit of cultural information, to expand upon how culture and genetics interact to prompt expressing spirituality through religion and thereby to sustain faith traditions, such as in the demonstration case here, Judaism. (Hamer thinks Dawkins' attitudes toward religion less than rational, by the way, and poses those of sociobiologist Edward O. Wilson as a healthy alternative.) He ends with another caveat: distinguish between beliefs and the act of believing--and the war between science and religion just might be resolved. Ray Olson
Copyright © American Library Association. All rights reserved --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title."

There are many places I would love to add this to - and will under Cultural Effects on Evolving Species. I wish I could just add it to my books too.

The above examples all refer to quantum teleportation, and given that we are all made up of atoms, it lends belief to the possibility that one day we will be able to teleport full physical objects, but some studies, at the highest levels of government, suggest that it’s already been done.

There are different categories of teleportation. Again, the two examples I used above are refereed to as quantum teleportation. Another type of teleportation is psychic, which is the conveyance of persons or inanimate objects by psychic means.

“It became known to myself, along with several colleagues both inside and outside of government, that anomalous teleportation has been scientifically investigated and separately documented by the Department of Defense.” (3) – Eric Davis, Ph.D, FBIS

A paper published in the Peoples Republic of China (PRC) in September 1981, in the journal Ziran Zazhi (Nature Journal) tilted “Some Experiments on the Transfer of Objects Performed by Unusual Abilities of the Human Body” (Shuhuang et al., 1981) reported that ‘gifted children,’ were able to cause the teleportation of small, physical objects from one place to another. Objects included watches, horseflies, other insects, radio micro-transmitters, photosensitive paper and more. The participants never touched the objects beforehand. The experiments were done under both blind and double-blind conditions, and the researches involved came from various colleges and sectors of the Department of Defense.(3) This is an exceptional case, because it was deemed necessary that an unclassified Intelligence Information Report be prepared for public viewing.

More research was done by the Aerospace Medicine Engineering Institute in Beijing, in July of 1990. It was published in the Chinese Journal of Somatic Science (Kongzhi et al., 1990: Jinggen et al., 1990; Banghui; 1990). This study reported several experiments involving high speed photography video taping, which was able to capture the transfer of test specimens like nuts, matches, nails, pills and more through the walls of sealed paper envelopes, sealed glass bottles and tubes, sealed plastic film canisters and more without the walls of any of these containers being breached. All of these experiments reported using gifted children and adults to cause the teleportation of various materials.(3)

In all of the examples, it was reported that the test specimens remained in their original state after teleportation, including the insects.

“The Chinese papers are all extremely interesting and very well written, and they show photographs and schematic diagrams of the various experimental setups. The experimental protocols were explained in lengthy detail, and through data and thorough data and statistical analysis were presented in the results.”
(3) Eric Davis, Ph.D, FBIS

The experiments showed that:
•Different research groups designed different experimental methods, used gifted psychics, different sealed containers and test specimens that were to be teleported
•Time required for teleportation of the test specimens through various barriers was anywhere from a fraction of a second to several minutes, it didn’t matter which test specimen was used.
•The high-speed photography/videotaping recorded test specimens melding or blending with the walls of sealed containers, and then simply disappear from inside the container only to reappear at another location.
•The Radio Micro-transmitter used as a test specimen changed in frequency dramatically during teleportation, researchers concluded that this indicated that the specimen was “nonexistent,” or in another altered physical state during teleportation. The frequency of the transmission were stable before and after teleportation
•The experimental results were all repeatable
•The conditions for fraud and sleight of hand were totally eliminated, and multiple outside witnesses (technical and military-intelligence experts) were present at all times

Obviously, the scientists could not offer an explanation to explain the results.

“Some researchers state that it is necessary to invoke a new physics, which somehow unifies the human consciousness (i.e., physics of consciousness) with quantum and spacetime physics, in order to understand psychic teleportation and related PK phenomena. The researchers were amazed by their repeated results, and were barely able to fathom the altered “state of being” that test specimens underwent during teleportation.” (3) – Eric Davis, Ph.D, FBIS

This was the conclusion given by Eric W. Davis, in the same report cited throughout this article, done for the United States Air Force, at their research lab which was approved for public release3)

“The results of the Chinese Teleportation experiments can simply be explained as a human consciousness phenomenon that somehow acts to move or rotate test specimens through a 4th spacial dimension, so that specimens are able to penetrate the solid walls/barriers of their containers without physically breaching them.” – Eric Davis, Ph.D, FBIS

This is just another example of many that demonstrate the validity of consciousness, and the many different influences it can have on our physical material world.

Related CE Articles:

Shocking Discoveries Made: Studies Confirm The Reality Of Remote Viewing

Psychokinesis: Another Example Of How Consciousness And Reality Are Intertwined

The Illusion Of Matter: Our Physical Reality Really Isn’t Physical At All

Mind Over Matter: Princeton & Russian Scientist Reveal The Secrets Of Human Aura & Intentions

If Thoughts Can Do This To Water – Imagine What They Can Do To Us

The Star Gate Project: Did the US Government Really Shut It Down?

All of the above articles also fit here in many places - Emotu and RV are well covered already. Got to wonder what size of crow the skeptics like Shermer are eating. The mystics are well ahead of this and when science gets the further results of Gravitational Wave Theory we just might finally get what the Mayan prophecy said would happen - soon (there is a mis-calculation of about 24 years). That was not the end of Earth it was the beginning of a SPIRITUAL FOCUS RATHER THAN THE MATERIAL FOCUS WHICH HAS DOMINATED.

Father Ernetti's chronovisor looks far more real now - does it not? His work on Harmonics added to Tesla's understanding of the Logos will make mankind able to throw off the shackles of stupidity or the Original Sin (ignorance). Threads on Bi-Location and De-materialization as well as Telekinesis and many more are directly related.

In my experience the US has been doing these things longer than anyone else. But the black suit boys who visited Ingo Swann before he was shut down are part of secret societies deeper than national interests.

Scientists Report Teleportation of Physical Objects From One Location To Another

Last edited:
Before we can advance we will have to become extinct the humans existing now will have to go bye-bye

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Dear D

A fan of Transhumanism I guess you must be. You could be right but I think some people are prepared - see Georgia Guideposts.

In many places I have addressed Tesla and Tom Bearden along with how the US and Canada (see Mind-Machine Interfacing article of mine) has worked with people I knew to develop these very things. Of course it is best described in my book on Tesla whose great-great grandniece worked for me in 1981.

Yes, if you actually study and LIVE you do get to know things and people most sheeple are amazed about or think I must be a BS artist.

Here is a small part of what Tom describes at Cheniere.org.

" The potential peaceful implications of Tesla waves are also enormous. By utilizing the "time squeeze" effect, one can get antigravity, materialization and dematerialization, transmutation, and mindboggling medical benefits. One can also get subluminal and superluminal communication, see through the earth and through the ocean, etc. The new view of phi-field also provides a unified field theory, higher orders of reality, and a new super-relativity, but detailing these possibilities must wait for another book.

With two cerebral brain halves, the human being also has a Tesla scalar interferometer between his ears. And since the brain and nervous system processes avalanche discharges, it can produce (and detect) scalar Tesla waves to at least a limited degree. Thus a human can sometimes produce anomalous spatiotemporal effects at a distance and through time. This provides an exact mechanism for psychokinesis, levitation, psychic healing, telepathy, precognition, postcognition, remote viewing, etc. It also provides a reason why an individual can detect a "stick" on a radionics or Hieronymus machine (which processes scalar waves), when ordinary detectors detect nothing."

Of course he or WE are proven correct per usual when new research proves anything. The key word in what follows is "esoteric" and it follows what is said in Re-discovering the Mind by a Yale Professor of Microbiology in 1980. In fact as Morowitz said in that excellent article - Nobel Laureates all found the mystics were right though they had set out to prove something different or at least were surprised at what they found.

And you may think I am berserk to claim a connection exists with the soul or spirit, also known as the mind. But that is what I have said ever since I noticed the lymph system is connected with psychic points in my 20s and before. I could say I told you so. No I will say I told you so. It will be good to see the brain-mapping done at Harvard which shows yogis and mystics in states of esoteric bliss and healing, integrated with consciousness and this study.

"In a stunning discovery that overturns decades of textbook teaching, researchers at the University of Virginia School of Medicine have determined that the brain is directly connected to the immune system by vessels previously thought not to exist.

That such vessels could have escaped detection when the lymphatic system has been so thoroughly mapped throughout the body is surprising on its own, but the true significance of the discovery lies in the effects it could have on the study and treatment of neurological diseases ranging from autism to Alzheimer’s disease to multiple sclerosis.

“Instead of asking, ‘How do we study the immune response of the brain?,’ ‘Why do multiple sclerosis patients have the immune attacks?,’ now we can approach this mechanistically – because the brain is like every other tissue connected to the peripheral immune system through meningeal lymphatic vessels,” said Jonathan Kipnis, a professor in U.Va.’s Department of Neuroscience and director of U.Va.’s Center for Brain Immunology and Glia. “It changes entirely the way we perceive the neuro-immune interaction. We always perceived it before as something esoteric that can’t be studied. But now we can ask mechanistic questions."

He added, “We believe that for every neurological disease that has an immune component to it, these vessels may play a major role. [It’s] hard to imagine that these vessels would not be involved in a [neurological] disease with an immune component.” {So also said Paracelsus as he observed for every disease Nature creates it also gives a treatment if we would just be open to it.}

Kevin Lee, who chairs the Department of Neuroscience, described his reaction to the discovery by Kipnis’ lab: “The first time these guys showed me the basic result, I just said one sentence: ‘They’ll have to change the textbooks.’ There has never been a lymphatic system for the central nervous system, and it was very clear from that first singular observation – and they’ve done many studies since then to bolster the finding – that it will fundamentally change the way people look at the central nervous system’s relationship with the immune system.”"

http://news.virginia.edu/content/res...-immune-system

No i'm an amateur paleontologist archaeologist who also happens to be a X journalist or was I'm presently going back to school to study history and psychology I have seen all manner of horrible things that mankind does to each other as an amateur archaeologist it only seems logical that if humanity is to survive it must change and adapt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Change and adapt, you write???

How does that fit with extinction first - there will be no adaption of a species after it is extinct - unless you are following some philosophical discipline I don't know.

Actually I do know it - transhumanism - as I said. And yes, robots are a threat given what we are learning about conscious systems of high knowledge and AI having connections through the ether.

But robots, even with a human brain's contents dumped into them as Hillis looks to achieve soon in his Data-like sentient robots which can self-replicate will not fit my definition of a living species.

It might interest you to know Google's VP of scientific advancement is Ray Kurzweil and he is leading edge in these technologies. Have you seen the TV mini-series Futurescape? All very real and even understated, look up Bill Joy's article in Wired Magazine from March/April 2000.

Biophysicists like Hugh Herr and guys like Zoltan Istvan might think we will be less disabled when we are all enhanced with cyborg capability. They may think we all have the right to enhance ourselves at the expense of the state - and I would agree if they showed us how THEY (the government) were going to make every child born able to be educated beyond their Matrix -like future.

When a champion of UFO and alien intervention who is a scientist sees the light and refutes himself does that mean a lot? It should. And my investigation of demons and archetypes converges with his new theories.

""Much to the consternation of the "scientific ufologists" who had seen him as one of their champions, Vallee now seemed to be backing away from the extraterrestrial hypotheses and advancing the radical view that UFOs are paranormal in nature and a modern space age manifestation of a phenomenon which assumes different guises in different historical contexts.

"When the underlying archetypes are extracted," he wrote, "the saucer myth is seen to coincide to a remarkable degree with the fairy-faith of Celtic countries … religious miracles… and the widespread belief among all peoples concerning entities whose physical and psychological descriptions place them in the same category as the present-day ufonauts."

In
The Invisible College (E.P. Dutton, 1975) Vallee posits the idea of a "control system." UFOs and related phenomena are "the means through which man's concepts are being rearranged." Their ultimate source may be unknowable, at least at this stage of human development; what we do know, according to Vallee, is that they are presenting us with continually recurring "absurd" messages and appearances which defy rational analysis but which nonetheless address human beings on the level of myth and imagination.

"When I speak of a control system for planet earth," he says, " I do not want my words to be misunderstood: I do not mean that some higher order of beings has locked us inside the constraints of a space-bound jail, closely monitored by psychic entities we might call angels or demons. I do not propose to redefine God. What I do mean is that mythology rules at a level of our social reality over which normal political and intellectual action has no power….""

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc608.htm

Do you doubt we could create a Minotaur today? If you doubt Da Vinci had a Philosopher's Stone as did many others including Nostradamus - please search their names here. "SEE"-ing the past and future might be the cause of many myths but also the motive for ancient attunement genetics using tools or technology like the caduceus staffs.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18974418

Our government destroys our cultural heritage, but remember they do worse things in every area of human endeavour. They should be stopping war, and it's religious indoctrination, - they should be educating for a new technological age wherein menial and advanced labour is done by robots - they should stop the war on women and tax churches into the Dark Ages they caused - they should help us, help our selves and SELF collective!

"When I was in graduate school, I used to take Biblical text study courses. Studying Torah (Bible) is another very detailed word-based discipline. Every word is thought to be significant, and we would often debate why one word may have been chosen over another, and read about what the great Rabbinic commentators' thoughts were about these choices. Detailed text study gave me a profound respect for the process of choosing words carefully.

When I learned Reiki, I became fascinated with the studies of Masaro Emotu. He determined that words have energy. Positive energy and negative energy are emitted by spoken and written words. The words absorb the intention in which they are spoken or written and emit that energy to others, water, or where the words are directed. Emotu's experiments with water are truly inspiring. Some of them involved writing the word "Peace" on a piece of paper and affixing it to a container of water, and writing the words "You Fool" on another piece of paper affixed to a different container of water. The water came from the same original source. After a few hours, droplets of the water were quickly frozen and examined under a microscope. The water with the word "Peace" had grown beautiful detailed crystals. The water with the words "You Fool" had disjointed, chaotic pieces of broken crystals, and a muddy appearance."

http://reikiawakening.blogspot.ca/20...-of-words.html

Alice Langholt is a multi-disciplinarian and healer whose words have more meaning than most scientists and academics will want to give credit for. She also uses Kundalini Reiki and no hands approaches - which means a mere thought is all we need to assist each other.

It is so sad that we pay drug pushers to abuse us and butchers to cut open our bodies. So many healers are not only more capable and disciplined they actually prevent further harm. There is a place for modern medicine but Dr. Zoltan Rona (Search for him and Daniel Matt as well as Emotu - here, to get more about all these matters.) gets it right when he says our vaunted modern medicine "is a blip" on the history of the healing arts.

Here is further proof of something John Locke would never have believed while he was the top academic formulating the Scale of Nature that placed WASP people ahead of all sentient life on earth.

Speaking Bonobo | Science | Smithsonian

Ray Kurzweil is a top Google executive and he is a very knowledgeable person. I cannot say Google is a moral entity or that what may come from it in the near future is ethical. If they are not part of the technological landscape covered in Futurescape it would surprise me. I can only hope they will act for the good of mankind - because people are already too hypnotized to plan a future that creates change or addresses real issues (IMHO). Here is part of a good article on medical methods to stop aging from Wikipedia.

"Future advances in nanomedicine could give rise to life extension through the repair of many processes thought to be responsible for aging. K. Eric Drexler, one of the founders of nanotechnology, postulated cell repair machines, including ones operating within cells and utilizing as yet hypothetical molecular computers, in his 1986 book Engines of Creation. Raymond Kurzweil, a futurist and transhumanist, stated in his book The Singularity Is Near that he believes that advanced medical nanorobotics could completely remedy the effects of aging by 2030.[57]"

Ego and protecting territory abound in the internecine warfare that academics who seldom DO anything, often fight over. Meanwhile the real DOERS explore the boundless and awesome 'waves of the marvellous'. (Hugo on Shakespeare) We should accept even the ridiculous possibilities that come to mind as having merit or avenues to understand, rather than constantly fighting to make black and white answers that support our ego and limit the people who put forward possibilities. The real rule should be something along the line of 'if it hurts no one, why not enjoy the possibility? There are ample evidences that every supposed correct point of view or paradigm is short-lived unless backed by force and some kind of authority that limits rather than supports god and his/her purpose. Then an open-mind obtains new insight and finds the templates of reality even in exploring what first appears to be utterly absurd. I admit I often have found the idea of creationism absurd, and yet as I said at the start of this entry I am now somewhat on the side of creationists through evolutionary forces with intentional creative inputs in the Intelligent Design or Interventionist mode. The next entry will seem absurd to most people and few will think it deserves inclusion in a segment purporting to have anything to do with science. I must include it in honest presentation despite the ridicule most people will attribute to it, and me.

EXORCISMS: - No, I don't believe it has anything to do with devils and those who project such evil images and intents. These people are the ones who claim only they can exorcize the very devils they manufacture, in the hallucinatory and delusional or vulnerable people they treat. But Aldous Huxley exposes these Catholic masters of the art of deception. That doesn't mean there are no spirits or dimensional entities with consciousness. To say such a thing would fly in the face of all the science we have presented. The soul would have no immortality as the Keltic Creed and Mandukya Upanishads that Eugene Wigner thinks explains quantum reality tells us is real. To deny such phenomena is the kind of thing reductionists in love with logic and certain of their omniscience will assure us they know. How can shamans create herbal concoctions that chemists can't create? How can we doubt the actual results of the 'dowsers' and Tesla's great achievements from visions or his 'non-force info packets' which allow such 'free energy' to be manufactured in something called a vacuum. NASA assures us the ingredients of life are 'everywhere' and that could even include a vacuum. What kind of avoidance of fact or 'easy answers' do you have to find in order to explain away reality and what you can observe with your own eyes? You would have to attribute the construction of 'henges' or the Nazca Lines to aliens or gods!

We don't reject these possibilities but they would only serve to enhance the probability of spirits that can possess our physical and complex body with all of its conscious atoms and coordinated centers of energy known as chakras. The science and medicine of the ancients assures us that these things exist and these scientists have a solid track record of performance. They DO the things others can't explain - then they explain how 'chhi' or Shakti is in every part of everything in the universe, and have suffered the guffaws of know-it-alls who are usually wrong. This energy with consciousness is open to direction and will avail the trapped or confused soul without awareness and unwilling to go on with life, an opportunity to hang on as ghosts or in the bodies of those they have shared life with. Sorry to disappoint the authors of 'Darwinism Evolving' but I knew this was fact even before 500 watts were extracted from a vacuum by machines built on the principles of Tesla. Those of us who have first hand knowledge of 'the waves of the marvellous' like Bucky Fuller and Einstein; need no peer approval from those who deny god, the soul and ESP.

Bucky Fuller knew what it took to develop geometry and trigonometry through ocean travel by the stars. He would agree with me that Flores Island artifacts of 825,000 years ago prove advanced man was there a million years ago and that it took time for that human to get there, away from his culture or civilization. I don't think he would simply state it was homo habilis and a less evolved human given the Black Skull and many other finds that make any evolutionary tree impossible to affirm according to the discoverer of Lucy. I know Bucky would love conversing with one member of the team who found Lucy in the Olduvai Gorge area - I refer to Hank Wesselman. Hank has become a major scientific proof of shamanic mind development.

Here is further proof of something John Locke would never have believed while he was the top academic formulating the Scale of Nature that placed WASP people ahead of all sentient life on earth.

Speaking Bonobo | Science | Smithsonian

Ray Kurzweil is a top Google executive and he is a very knowledgeable person. I cannot say Google is a moral entity or that what may come from it in the near future is ethical. If they are not part of the technological landscape covered in Futurescape it would surprise me. I can only hope they will act for the good of mankind - because people are already too hypnotized to plan a future that creates change or addresses real issues (IMHO). Here is part of a good article on medical methods to stop aging from Wikipedia.

"Future advances in nanomedicine could give rise to life extension through the repair of many processes thought to be responsible for aging. K. Eric Drexler, one of the founders of nanotechnology, postulated cell repair machines, including ones operating within cells and utilizing as yet hypothetical molecular computers, in his 1986 book Engines of Creation. Raymond Kurzweil, a futurist and transhumanist, stated in his book The Singularity Is Near that he believes that advanced medical nanorobotics could completely remedy the effects of aging by 2030.[57]"

Ego and protecting territory abound in the internecine warfare that academics who seldom DO anything, often fight over. Meanwhile the real DOERS explore the boundless and awesome 'waves of the marvellous'. (Hugo on Shakespeare) We should accept even the ridiculous possibilities that come to mind as having merit or avenues to understand, rather than constantly fighting to make black and white answers that support our ego and limit the people who put forward possibilities. The real rule should be something along the line of 'if it hurts no one, why not enjoy the possibility? There are ample evidences that every supposed correct point of view or paradigm is short-lived unless backed by force and some kind of authority that limits rather than supports god and his/her purpose. Then an open-mind obtains new insight and finds the templates of reality even in exploring what first appears to be utterly absurd. I admit I often have found the idea of creationism absurd, and yet as I said at the start of this entry I am now somewhat on the side of creationists through evolutionary forces with intentional creative inputs in the Intelligent Design or Interventionist mode. The next entry will seem absurd to most people and few will think it deserves inclusion in a segment purporting to have anything to do with science. I must include it in honest presentation despite the ridicule most people will attribute to it, and me.

EXORCISMS: - No, I don't believe it has anything to do with devils and those who project such evil images and intents. These people are the ones who claim only they can exorcize the very devils they manufacture, in the hallucinatory and delusional or vulnerable people they treat. But Aldous Huxley exposes these Catholic masters of the art of deception. That doesn't mean there are no spirits or dimensional entities with consciousness. To say such a thing would fly in the face of all the science we have presented. The soul would have no immortality as the Keltic Creed and Mandukya Upanishads that Eugene Wigner thinks explains quantum reality tells us is real. To deny such phenomena is the kind of thing reductionists in love with logic and certain of their omniscience will assure us they know. How can shamans create herbal concoctions that chemists can't create? How can we doubt the actual results of the 'dowsers' and Tesla's great achievements from visions or his 'non-force info packets' which allow such 'free energy' to be manufactured in something called a vacuum. NASA assures us the ingredients of life are 'everywhere' and that could even include a vacuum. What kind of avoidance of fact or 'easy answers' do you have to find in order to explain away reality and what you can observe with your own eyes? You would have to attribute the construction of 'henges' or the Nazca Lines to aliens or gods!

We don't reject these possibilities but they would only serve to enhance the probability of spirits that can possess our physical and complex body with all of its conscious atoms and coordinated centers of energy known as chakras. The science and medicine of the ancients assures us that these things exist and these scientists have a solid track record of performance. They DO the things others can't explain - then they explain how 'chhi' or Shakti is in every part of everything in the universe, and have suffered the guffaws of know-it-alls who are usually wrong. This energy with consciousness is open to direction and will avail the trapped or confused soul without awareness and unwilling to go on with life, an opportunity to hang on as ghosts or in the bodies of those they have shared life with. Sorry to disappoint the authors of 'Darwinism Evolving' but I knew this was fact even before 500 watts were extracted from a vacuum by machines built on the principles of Tesla. Those of us who have first hand knowledge of 'the waves of the marvellous' like Bucky Fuller and Einstein; need no peer approval from those who deny god, the soul and ESP.

Bucky Fuller knew what it took to develop geometry and trigonometry through ocean travel by the stars. He would agree with me that Flores Island artifacts of 825,000 years ago prove advanced man was there a million years ago and that it took time for that human to get there, away from his culture or civilization. I don't think he would simply state it was homo habilis and a less evolved human given the Black Skull and many other finds that make any evolutionary tree impossible to affirm according to the discoverer of Lucy. I know Bucky would love conversing with one member of the team who found Lucy in the Olduvai Gorge area - I refer to Hank Wesselman. Hank has become a major scientific proof of shamanic mind development.

Back