• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

the flatwoods monster 59 years later...

here is more info there has never been before or since a sighting such as this... and did we shoot at them damaging one...I can't recall any sighting after this to feature a similar entity...

maybe its time to reopen this... maybe Gene can do a show about this sighting...

Frank Feschino Jr wrote a book about this not too long ago. It is dull and he restates everything every 30 pages but it has a bunch of information. The key to this case is in its departure from the norm. There just hasn't been anything remotely like it before or since. So, I don't know where you would take it. Where you would begin. I doubt it was a 6 foot tall barn owl and the weird 1950's style sci-fi serpent alien contraption is odd to say the least. I don't think you can shed anymore light onto this case.

Frank Feschino Jr wrote a book about this not too long ago. It is dull and he restates everything every 30 pages but it has a bunch of information. The key to this case is in its departure from the norm. There just hasn't been anything remotely like it before or since.

There have been all kinds of weird entities reported, some big. KDR doesn't think this was a real UFO case but I disagree.

My 9-year old son is fascinated with this story. Apparently, some kids were talking about it on the school playground after it aired on Discovery or History channel last year. I let him watch a re-run when it came on, nonetheless he had trouble sleeping that night!

My 9-year old son is fascinated with this story. Apparently, some kids were talking about it on the school playground after it aired on Discovery or History channel last year. I let him watch a re-run when it came on, nonetheless he had trouble sleeping that night!

But there have been a gazillion encounters since then, many which caused injury or worse.

Based on that and other accounts, I don't believe it was a meteor. Btw big entities, glowing eyes and a strange odor have been reported in other cases.

Back