• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

the final countdown to oct 21th...

Bob Watson

Paranormal Adept
yep herold campings group is still at it even after the failed may 19th...
20 days to go..once again we wait and once again he will be WRONG!

So I guess that Oct 21st will be the day that the zombie Jesus heart eucharist will have completely regenerated into the Armageddon-Christ. I can only imagine His surprise and disgust at having been resurrected from a cracker that was dropped on the floor. No five second rule there. Time to split the Mount of Olives, get those rivers of blood flowing, and melt some eye-balls.

So I guess that Oct 21st will be the day that the zombie Jesus heart eucharist will have completely regenerated into the Armageddon-Christ. I can only imagine His surprise and disgust at having been resurrected from a cracker that was dropped on the floor. No five second rule there. Time to split the Mount of Olives, get those rivers of blood flowing, and melt some eye-balls.

LMAO!! Now that is funny! Thanks for starting my day out with a laugh.
It can only get better when at noon central time the iPhone keynote starts.

LOL ROTFLMAO that is to funny a sad commintary on two crazy things I posted about as of late...17 days to go!

well Ost21st come and gone...a normal day... I worked took the kids to the zoo. My wife worked. did derby practice we had dinner and relaxing over a cup of coffee...some day of armagetton...

The fact that substantial numbers of people have repeatedly fallen for this "end of the world" routine throughout history says something important about the human animal and depth psychology. Darned if I know what it is. ??

Dang, I missed it. Well, one problem was it was on a Friday. I have to hurry and get on the road since I live in a town with a large university. It was a football weekend and I had to try and beat the traffic. They need to schedule the next one for a Monday or Tuesday evening. That way I can get home and get settled in and be ready for it. ;)

I've got the 2012 Apocalypse application on my Windows Phone so that I wont be surprised. It is counting down, 423 Days, 8 hours, 52 minutes and counting. :shy:

I've got the 2012 Apocalypse application on my Windows Phone so that I wont be surprised. It is counting down, 423 Days, 8 hours, 52 minutes and counting. :shy:

I'm ready. I have a bug-out bag with a pack of nabs and a Yoo-Hoo.

That's a great question: What's in your Apocalypse bug-out bag? I can survive for oh ... hours on what I have in mine. It is after all The Apocalypse. Long range planning seems moot.

Imagine Mr. Camping's sacking session with job evaluation:

"Well, Mr. Camping--We know this end of the world prediction business is tricky, but we do have certain standards and...."

Back