• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Father of UFO Technology

Forms are well known for their ability to focus energy. It is more than mere amplification such as occurs in a magnifying glass. It creates order such as a trapezoid room does in helping maintain brain firing balance for a schizophrenic. Is it useful to think of these forms like the two perfect tetrahedral in the Great Pyramid even though we really don't have the science of why or how the Pyramid used energy and distributed it as fully understood as we should? There is a whole lot we can learn from the following author.

"By Jerry W. Decker www.keelynet.com
PO Box 111786
Carrollton, TX 75011

There are fields of study which are relatively unknown to the general public. Though 'Pyramid Power' is well known, few have pursued it to other geometric forms and the phenomena which can be produced by understanding what is happening. Some of the key early researchers into Shape Power and the more specific Pyramid Power include Pavlita {See my article on Pavlita Generators.}, Belizal, Turenne, Drbal and Flanagan. Practical Aether Engineering is accomplished in nature by the use of various geometric forms and patterns as witnessed in the Fibonacci series, fractals, tiles, cones and tetrahedral shapes. Entomologist Phil Callahan has shown how insects and some plants use geometric shapes to collect and transmit electromagnetic and acoustic waves. When one understands that Aether, being the basic substrate of the universe, can be interferred with to such a degree as to produce all manner of energy and matter aggregations, it follows that everything is a result of Aether Engineering to various degrees.

Dan Davidson has been on the cutting edge of the aether engineering field for most of his adult life. In our many discussions and information exchanges over the years, I have found Dan to be one of the most reliable, consistent and serious investigators I've had the privilege to know. Few people have Dan's natural ability to cut to the chase and look for what is practical in the alternative science fields, as opposed to those who prefer to promote phenomena as unknowable mysteries or unproven claims. It takes not only a great amount of dedication and perseverance, but also a considerable investment of personal time and money to make a difference. I have found that Dan puts his money and time where his mouth is and actually does the experiments to refute or validate claims.

One other key gift that I have found Dan to possess is his openness to use other than mechanistic approaches in the study of alternative science. For instance, in some cases, Metaphysics is just as valid a tool as is the use of hardware and it is a rare gift indeed to be able and willing to fill in those missing gaps by using information derived from such sources.

As far as I'm concerned, it is irrelevant as to the information sources that lead to a new technology, only that it works as claimed and can be replicated by others and put into practical use by everyone.

When you read Shape Power, you should keep in mind that Dan is describing a form of aether engineering in its early stages. Recent and current events lend ever greater credence to the idea that long dead civilizations understood these aether principles and used them in their everyday lives. I believe that what you will read in Shape Power is a description of what will eventually lead to radical new technologies. The essence of how geometric patterns can influence energy flows is exactly the same as how antennas and other resonating structures work. Since everything resonates and establishes an information and energy transfer between two or more resonant bodies, then a two dimensional pattern can precisely resonate to a three dimensional structure.

Just as a microwave horn or an antenna collects or transmits wave energy, so too can geometric patterns be used to collect, transmit or modulate surrounding energy fields, including aether. 17th century Cymatics researcher Ernst Chaldni found that vibrating waveplates would allow you to actually see sound waves as a two dimensional image. Hans Jenny discovered how to expand these two dimensional images into three dimensional."

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Davidson.pdf

Dear Burnt

You hopefully noticed the context of why I put Hoagland's research here. It was part of a scientific expose of the Abydos glyphs someone said (with no proof) were palimpsists.

Your comments on ancient art remind me of scientistic denial and worse. They are often found saying the specific data is 'anomalous' when in fact the data and proof for what they call anomalous and lie or destroy and try to make anomalous, is prevalent.

There are many ways to explain these things - none of which will lend comfort to the view that ancient people were not advanced. The authors of Ancient Inventions are people I and my associates have disagreed with immensely for their willingness to do the same stuff; but even they say man could do what we could do until 1950, way back then.

You need to think why the nations and Empires Hellenized knowledge. You need to look up the definition of Hellenized and then start thinking about why we all are taught Classical History starting with Greece - a mere colony of the Phoenician DNN.
As stated previously above, and in various other threads here on the Paracast dealing with supposed out of time artifacts, I have an incredible appreciation for the exceptionally inventive and technically astute ancient people's. But, without a full context for why a piece of art is made to look the way it does we should not guess by using our own contemporary scientific inventions as direct overlays. Such speculative leaps will not tease out the truth. Why do ancient paintings of humanoids look like they are astronauts? Or do they just easily fit the box we've got right now?
ee472bb3fa45f57075d59587c6783393.jpg

many-aliens-270x270.jpg

ancient-alien-art.jpg

At least we know why those medieval Christian paintings have all those space ships in them.
ufocase1350.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Burnt

So you knew that pre-Christians had flying propulsion methods and everything we could build until 1950. Some of those methods and knowledge systems are being adapted today because they are superior.

The paintings you refer to are not aliens and would only look like aliens to someone who is deranged. They are what people who 'see' auras see, and what images come to ecstatic and drugged people for a million and more years ago. Did you know we have human art older than 500,000 years old right where Churchward thought MU ruled in it's latter days. A proof which came last year and which confirms true history written by truth tellers like me who have suffered the lies of idiots too long.

There was a time when I thought Von Daniken had some things right when he showed the helmets and spacecraft looking things. That was before I learned ancients did salvage in the Sea with a bellows blowing air to a person in a submersible. Those submersibles were leather at first but the Greeks used glass. They lost a few slaves - but they did not care.

ok good - at least we're somewhat on the same page there, Robert. i was thinking more along the lines of this guy's research:
ART and UFO - Intro
and we had some good conversation about such types of images here:
10,000yo Paintings Depicting Grey's? UFO? in Chhattisgarh | Page 2 | The Paracast Community Forums
and in keeping with this line of inquiry, you can see how those ancient depictions are particular to their paradigms, their time and place, their culture and how they saw symbol and made meaning in eras of illiteracy. which is why the entire premise of proof that the ancient "con daniken" alien narrative is mostly bunk. it's just another example of how we like to connect dots in the modern era and see patterns of a conspiracist nature that are only there in our minds and have nothing to do with certain, but not all, technical capacities of our forebears.

because some people can look at this stuff and understandably concoct whole other histories that really did not exist that way but does now for the delight of the History channel that gave up on real history in favour of lowest common denominator broadcasting.
UFOs and Extraterrestrials in Art History - Crystalinks

Maybe but you keep saying the past has nothing to do with the present and various ways of saying that. Yes, we do invent histories and new paradigms to suit what our managers want us to do. For example in a book by a noted religious scholar named Jaroslav Pelikan titled Jesus through the Centuries he recounts how what Jesus was changed all the time. People go out of their way to say they come to these conclusions all on their own but they DO NOT. Francis Fukayama wrote The End of History and the Last Man and as a social engineer he was at the top of the dung heap in the US Government before moving up even higher after that most influential book in which he says all religions are tools for the social engineer.

The people seeing aliens be they CHATTI (became Hatti, then Hittites and are the creators of many myths including Divine Right of Kings - they are the Stuart Royals in your art above) or chattel (women made to be less due to male insecurity) are deluded by archetypes or Constructed projections of mental and spiritual energy.

The conspiracy you keep talking about is history. I call it miss-story and other things. It has put people in a state of wonderment about gods, demons, aliens and all manner of myths or lies. I just posted a quantum archetype Alien thread and could fill a page with just the work of Jung.

Just wrote a long message and poof. Anywho. I agree with what you say here, I just posted a thread on the Alien Archetype. Maybe someone can add the work of Jung or Francis Fukayama who wrote the best seller The End of History and the Last Man wherein he admits as a social engineer that he and his brethren manipulate people through religion.

I was just continuing on the discussion regarding the manner in which belief systems and UFO's can merge into dangerous territory as you already know. For me it's always interesting to note the connections the paranormal and Ufological discussions have with the real world and their grievous consequences on occasion.

I'm glad that Heaven's Gate has not been forgotten by many, or the role that some ufologists played in propping up such malignant weirdness as Don Ecker pointed out in his anniversary article about them.

There is more to the wandjina pics than the images themselves though

WALLUNGUNDER, the big boss WANDJINA, came down from the Milky Way during DREAMTIME and created the earth and all its inhabitants. Then he took one look at those inhabitants and headed back home for reinforcements. This was going to be a tricky job.
With the aid of EINGANA, the Dreamtime Snake, the WANDJINA posse descended to Earth and spent their DREAMTIME creating, teaching and being God-like to the natives.
They were definite good guys, and are still worshipped and respected Top Gods to this day. (And how many deities can still say that?)
These entities were so powerful that they didn’t need to speak. So they didn’t bother to have mouths. Eye-witness reports are thin on the ground, but many ancient cave paintings still exist and show eerie creatures with large heads, huge black eyes and suspiciously spacesuit-like garments. In fact, they look just like Grey aliens from modern U.F.O. abduction scenarios.

WANDJINA - the Australian Gods of Creation (Australian mythology)

They come from the milky way (stars)
They dont speak (telepathic communication ?)

Both the images and narrative associated with them bear an interesting correlation to todays narrative.

Might be coincidence, might be corroboration

A real study of the Wisdom acquisition system of the Australian aboriginals was done over many years by Alexander Marshack. His work on their message sticks is almost transcendental just as their attunement to nature is. At age 20 I was in jail with the bed next to me occupied by someone reading the collective existentialist authors. He was a trip! He got a few surprises about me too. The prison pipes were alive as people found out "The guy who loves jail is back." Some of them came down and rapped on the bars and told me how many others I knew were there, and to say they really enjoyed what we had shared in the two days I had spent there for parking tickets about two months before.

So Ed Kyle (or Kyle Edwards - he said he used one name in Hollywood) was working on a book but not taking notes or writing. We talked for an hour and I basically finished it for him. I said "OK enough of me reading your mind or you bouncing these ideas through my brain. Can you read my mind?" He started giving me advice on a relationship I had going with a woman seven years my senior. He had been an animal trainer and could do what you see in Crocodile Dundee with the Water Buffalo in the road. At age five he was a paraplegic in a wheelchair but a fire truck came by and his nurse said "Kyle, Kyle LOOK!!!

He jumped up and was active as an athlete four years later, when he won two age levels in a Provincial diving competition. He entered the one above that but hit the tower or stanchions and required X-Rays. The first set showed the legs of a paraplegic and the doctor sent them back and watched over the process - still the same.

When I left jail I saw a Tabby cat and groked it, it winked and I got fifteen seconds of wisdom in the line of the Celestine Prophecy or what the aborigines do. Nothing alien going on there, I live with an native now and she says it is a usual thing to see in her culture. The movie Apollo 13 was the cause of that discourse.

Bob, can i call you Bob ?

DS alluded to this earlier, and i think its worth reiterating.

You are clearly intelligent and articulate, and those whove shared this place with me for the many years ive haunted it know i value outside the box thinking.

But if i may be as so bold you are making a classic mistake.

You are presenting your content as concrete cold fact, rather than opinion or ideas.

Its the difference between presenting food for thought at the intellectual buffet, and having prison food slid through the slot.

The honest people here will say " i dont know". Anyone presenting answers as undeniable fact is suspect.

When you mix that with some of the more out there propositions presented, then people will start to associate you with that smelly guy with the sandwich board who hands out pamplets decrying "the end is nigh" seen on the streets of every major population centre the world over.

One of my caveats is i present ideas not answers, DS suggested the IMO preface which works too.

Freindly advice take it or leave it its all good

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mike

I'll consider the source and recall I can authenticate and scientifically explain what I present - you do need to give those warnings on your labeled or ladeled schlopp.

@Robert Baird Pontification is my middle name.

Apologies if you think I was being rude.

I would be interested to read what you make of this:

Bakerfish.jpg

P.S I think it is illogical for "academics" to suggest that pre Columbus indigenous American peoples did not smelt metals, because Gold and Silver were two of the primary resources that compelled the Spanish to invade and colonise the Americas, I know that the Spanish quickly established mining operations, but my understanding is that the "local" people were forced to hand over their jewelry and other precious metal artifacts which were melted down and shipped back to Spain. In other words they (the indigenous peoples) had been "smelting" Gold and Silver for a very long time before the arrival of the Spanish.

Also: I am totally fascinated by the destruction of the Library of Alexandria and would be interested to read any contribution you would like to make to this thread:
What was Lost when the Great Library of Alexandria was destroyed? | The Paracast Community Forums

Best wishes.

Dear Han

I think the fish is actually not the sucker it looks like but it is a Sturgeon. Perhaps a person described it to the artist who drew what he knew. Sturgeon grew very very big and not so long ago one of greater than 35 feet came alongside my cousin's boat in Georgian Bay.

The gold crosses and artifacts of various people who were earlier whites who came to Peru ETC. had to be melted down to destroy evidence that the 16 th C. invasion was not one of discovery but rather an invasion of paradise. There is one fine jewel-encrusted specimen which survived the Heathen Horde of European despot driven culture we are taught was Divine and Manifestly Destined to spread a better way of life.

I will go get a thread to post on the Great Library which was destroyed by those same Divine creatures or cretins, who also say they are descended from aliens and need our brain contents (see Obscene Ritual of Skull & Bones etc.) for the Iridium and Rhodium which concentrates in the Thalami and which Sir Laurence says was a common nutrient on the planet they came from - when he was still selling the Dragon Court crap before I attacked him and used archaeology and science - which I was not alone in doing but he changed his POV.

Back