• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Electric Sneeze

jorgeben

Paranormal Novice
Howdy all!
I had strange experience several years ago...

It was springtime in 10th grade. I had a cold. I was sitting in the computer lab, feeling out of it and praying for the class to be over. Suddenly, I felt the beginning of a huge-ass sneeze. A very loud sneeze that was more painful than satisfying. The exact instant it came out - literally down to the millisecond - all the power in the room went out.The next person over looked at me funny, right as the power was coming back on, but no one else seem to acknowledge the strange coincidence.

I always wonder about this experience. Was it just crazy coincidence or could the sneeze have had an effect on the electricity? According to yogic literature, energy in the body flows through 'nadis' or energetic currents, the two major of which terminate at the nostrils (ida and pingala). Pure speculation, of course.

Any thoughts?

Howdy all!

It was springtime in 10th grade. I had a cold. I was sitting in the computer lab, feeling out of it and praying for the class to be over. Suddenly, I felt the beginning of a huge-ass sneeze. A very loud sneeze that was more painful than satisfying. The exact instant it came out - literally down to the millisecond - all the power in the room went out.The next person over looked at me funny, right as the power was coming back on, but no one else seem to acknowledge the strange coincidence.

I always wonder about this experience. Was it just crazy coincidence or could the sneeze have had an effect on the electricity? According to yogic literature, energy in the body flows through 'nadis' or energetic currents, the two major of which terminate at the nostrils (ida and pingala). Pure speculation, of course.

Any thoughts?

You didn't by chance have anything to do with the north american blackout of 2003 did you? :D

No in all seriousness, I would guess that this was just a co-incidence. I don't know for sure of course but it seems like the most likely explanation.

Howdy all!

Any thoughts?
A sneezeing EMP the military would love you.:)

Back