• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

the Dr. Richard Sauder ep was great

W

wezzy

very interesting episode my attention never faded during the whole 2 hours

it does make me feel kind of depressed/angered as to what the hell is actually going on on this planet

You have trillions of dollars going byebye with the possibilities of a secret space agency, gigantic underground and undersea bases with or without possibly ufo technology testing....perhaps working together with non human intelligences etc etc

The possibility that we are all just labrats to some higher power and our cage/enclosure is planet earth itself...

Man what a depressing clusterfuck
Very interseting but DAMN that makes you lose hope in the world/humanity as a whole

Anyone else feel depressed lol?:frown:

I enjoyed this episode for the most part, you should definitely have him back on.

One part of the show that bugged me however was when the topic briefly turned to drugs and David whipped out that "A drug is a drug" crap again.

NO.

A cup of coffee is not the same as a line of cocaine. A piece of chocolate does not equal a hit of ecstasy. A bottle of beer is not on par with a shot of heroine. If you're gonna have a conversation about drugs and society, let's keep things in perspective, it's about potency not just legality.

And yeah, DMT is produced naturally in the brain... in MINUTE quantities. I'm willing to bet that there's a damn good reason for that, one we probably shouldn't be messing with. As for McKenna, I know it's impolitic to mention this but the man died of a brain tumour. Now immediately, McKenna's disciples will leap up as if on cue to say "Hey man, there's no evidence using psychedelics causes brain tumours!" Fortunately however, I'm not saying that. What I am saying is has anyone ever considered the opposite, ie that the reason McKenna had such intense visions was because he had a frikkin' brain tumour?! We know that people who have such tumours but who aren't on drugs experience hallucinations as a symptom of same. Strange that this relatively common bit of medical knowledge is so easily discounted in McKenna's case...

On the other hand, I'm suprised David (and Gene) were relatively lenient when the Adamski stuff was mentioned. Sure, we have nothing but his word to go on but really, if every single Adamski photo is an obvious fake, what chance is there that some film footage is real?

Chuckleberryfinn said:
I was surprised by the Adamski bit, too, surprised that Sauder seems to buy his story. Still, it was a fascinating show.

I did push him a bit on those movies, but since David and I haven't had the opportunity for a closer look, it wouldn't be fair to dismiss them out of hand.

As far as Adamski is concerned: Clearly his photos are fake, as is his claim of meeting blond-haired Venusians in the California desert. On the other hand, he may have just been putting a pretty face (no pun intended) on an experience he had years earlier. He was using pop culture to sell his particular beliefs, "going through the back door" as he reportedly confided to one of his supporters at the time.

That's probably not an unusual situation. Someone has a weird encounter or two, and then extrapolates in order to present a message of one sort or another.

I don't know about Adamski, but Ray Palmer claimed in those days that he had received a manuscript from Adamski years before his alleged contacts expressing similar points of view.

I am afraid I have to disagree about Richard Sauder. Look at what he had to say. 1. The government/military is funneling vast amounts of money into black budget programs. No kidding? 2. The government has built many underground bases. I don't doubt it. 3. Most government officials are out of the loop when it comes to knowing where all the budget money is going to. Nothing earthshaking there. What I wanted to hear from Sauder was where the secret underground/underwater bases were located. The exact location, longitude and latitude, not some vague answer. Sauder wouldn't even tell David & Gene where the Air Force took potshots at him. The one item I wanted to hear him blabber about, was on the Adamski nonsense. Unfortunately, David cut Sauder off before he made too much of a fool of himself. I thought I was listening to Richard C. Hoagland by the time this interview ended. Let's skip part two of this interview, please.

I'm on the fence, I'd be up for having him on again, but perhaps taking the gloves off and digging a bit deeper.

Sauder is an interesting cat, he keeps stuff close to the chest. But he's no idiot. And he's not even close to being as FOS as Hoagland, IMO.

dB

I understand the point about my statements about drugs, but I stand firm.

Take the coffee away from someone who drinks 10 cups a day, and they'll have serious withdrawals, same with cigs. Kids get totally, absolutely addicted to sugar, and there's a whole nation of idiots addicted to television and materialism.

Endorphins are a flat game. Pick your poison.

And when I make statements about this stuff, I'm also going on my own personal experiences. I've tried just about everything and know what the side effects tend to be. I have a decent understanding of branding, and in the end, it's the reason that pot is illegal, while cigs and beer are big biz.

dB

I caught Richards presentation on Google video. It was pretty good.I ended up spending Christmas eve and most of Christmas watching the X-con videos. (I have no life, family in Utah, I live in Philly)

has anyone watched the Charles White presentation of the Tall Whites? My god man, aliens gambling in Vegas? People were just eating it up.

Also Michael Sallas needs to stop giving presentations, period. Awful.

CapnG said:
Got links to those videos, Mothra?

Go to video.google.com
Do a search with "x-con" without the quotes. They will all show up

sorry I'm at work and have the time to go out and get them.

I watched Charlie White and the whole time I was thinking how amazing this story is. When it was finished however my spidey senses told me otherwise.

My spidey sense kicked in with the Tall Whites story when White said he wasn't briefed on what was going on in the first place. He's just stationed in the remote area without being told of the Whites living nearby or that it was a regular ufo landing facility? Seems unlikely to me unless he was a test subject from the get-go. That doesn't seem likely either.

Still, it's interesting reading and the video is fun.

This looks like it. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2713166860738963801&q=X-con&total=378&start=10&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Tall Whites? Are those the ones that supposedly are as white as milk and glow in the dark?

http://www.alienshift.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/TalllWhites.jpg

I don't buy it. Don't ask me why. I haven't got any good reason for not believing it.

Chuckleberryfinn said:
I don't buy it. Don't ask me why. I haven't got any good reason for not believing it.

Oddly, I find the Tall Whites more realistic than any other alien race I've ever heard of in regards to the "why" question. Intergalactic tourists who use earth as a pit stop and pay rent to the locals in the form of technology makes more sense to me than evil reptiles from Orion who want to eat us or hybrid bugs from the future who like to stick things up people's butts or aryan atheltes from alternate dimensions who want us all to become hippies.

Of course the details of the tall white story makes no friggin' sense whatsoever, so it's probably just another load of BS. After all, how the hell would tall, super-skinny people evolve on a planet with a higher gravity than earth and have ultra-brittle bone structure? What's the leading cause of death on their planet, tripping and falling? Ridiculous.

CapnG said:
Chuckleberryfinn said:

Oddly, I find the Tall Whites more realistic than any other alien race I've ever heard of in regards to the "why" question. Intergalactic tourists who use earth as a pit stop and pay rent to the locals in the form of technology makes more sense to me than evil reptiles from Orion who want to eat us or hybrid bugs from the future who like to stick things up people's butts or aryan atheltes from alternate dimensions who want us all to become hippies.

Of course the details of the tall white story makes no friggin' sense whatsoever, so it's probably just another load of BS. After all, how the hell would tall, super-skinny people evolve on a planet with a higher gravity than earth and have ultra-brittle bone structure? What's the leading cause of death on their planet, tripping and falling? Ridiculous.

I've fallen and I can't get up :p

im sorry i lost all credibility with Sauder when he started talking about his childhood encounter and his beliefs. I dont know whether he was trying to show him self as a true researcher or not but when he started talking about his encounter with the U.S airforce, c'mon, he made that story out. Once a liar a always a LIAR....

donthizz said:
.......I dont know whether he was trying to show him self as a true researcher or not but when he started talking about his encounter with the U.S airforce, c'mon, he made that story out. Once a liar a always a LIAR....

I thought Richard Sauder sounded sane enough (if thats possible in the UFO arena),
I must have missed the story about his encounter with the U.S Airforce, donthizz.
Feel free to refresh my memory.

Sauder's intelligence and researching skills are better showcased in his books. They're good. I haven't read "Kundalini Tales," but his underground base books are solid.

I agree with that his books on underground bases seem solid.

Unfortunately, even the most credible researchers seem to go down their own particular rabbit holes. I watched a couple of Timothy Good's lectures on Google video yesterday. He's one person I've always found most credible, but he too gives credit to the film promoted by Adamski, that from which some of the "stills" were produced.

The only thing I can say in his defense is that sometimes a total immersion into the subject makes one vulnerable to a bit of quackery. That, and the still shot from the film looks a lot like one of the proposed German ufos supposedly produced during WWII. Maybe he buys the German technology story though I don't remember his mentioning it.

Anyway, I think we can't throw the baby out with his bathwater because too many credible researchers can blow themselves out of the water all too often. Best we just step back and "EW, nope, can't buy that one."

The Pair of Cats said:
donthizz said:
.......I dont know whether he was trying to show him self as a true researcher or not but when he started talking about his encounter with the U.S airforce, c'mon, he made that story out. Once a liar a always a LIAR....

I thought Richard Sauder sounded sane enough (if thats possible in the UFO arena),
I must have missed the story about his encounter with the U.S Airforce, donthizz.
Feel free to refresh my memory.
/quote]

He said when he was looking for an underground base in New Mexico, and suddenly U.S navy personal got out of a blue van and started shooting at him. This is unheard of, why would they shoot at a person if they want keep a low profile.

Sauder seems to be a good enough person but i dont know about his honesty. surprisingly david didn't push sauder enough, i think that has to do with sauder being good friends with Mr. Dolan.

Back