• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Disclosure Project's Dr. Steven Greer and researcher Jeff Ritzmann Return

The Disclosure Project's Dr. Steven Greer and researcher Jeff Ritzmann Retur

I don't know that the good Sarge has actually heard the episode. :)

dB

I don't know that the good Sarge has actually heard the episode. :)

dB

Sorry, that was my mistake. I thought the subject was that Greer was coming back again, like in the near future. My fault for not looking at the date of the original post.

sgtRock. - You do realize that this is a really, really old thread and that Dr. Greer is booked as the opening act for the NAMBLA 2010 North American Man Boy Love Association world tour.

sgtRock. - You do realize that this is a really, really old thread and that Dr. Greer is booked as the opening act for the NAMBLA 2010 North American Man Boy Love Association world tour.

As I mentioned above, I mistakenly thought this was a new thread and Greer was returning to the Paracast. So I was registering my displeasure with him coming back. Anyone that has read my posts on what's wrong with UFOlogy today knows I don't think too much of Greer or people like him.

Back