• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Disclosure Project's Dr. Steven Greer and researcher Jeff Ritzmann Return

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Dr. Steven Greer of The Disclosure Project returns to answer more questions about his research and address some of the issues raised on our message forums.

You'll also hear about the heroes and villains in the UFO field from long-time researcher Jeff Ritzmann, along with his own viewpoints on the possible origin of these strange craft.

The Disclosure Project's Dr. Steven Greer and researcher Jeff Ritzmann Retur

Hi Gene , maybe you could draw to Dr Greer's attention the wikipedia reference on him. It is in woeful need of some proper imput:

Steven M. Greer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's also a debate about the problems wih the Greer page:

Talk:Steven M. Greer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, I would like to see Disclosure Project videos hosted either on wikipedia or internet archive

Internet Archive: Digital Library of Free Books, Movies, Music & Wayback Machine

Has Dr Greer/His webmaster looked into this?

I just went to that ufowatchdog page and noticed an error in what Royce Myers wrote about Dr. Greer's book, Extraterrestrial Contact. He states that Dr. Greer claims to have been briefed by the former CIA director James Woolsey but If I remember correctly it was the other way around - Dr. Greer was the one who briefed James Woolsey. Just thought that was worth mentioning.

ozman,

The Disclosure Project videos may not be on archive.org but I did find them on youtube, google video and a few other sites. Refer to my old post for links - Index of /smf

The best part of this was Jeff Ritzman. I thought having Jeff on again was excellent because I felt the first show that he was on was the best episode of the Parcast since it started and I have heard EVERY single episode. Props. :)

Jeff Ritzmann is the most interesting guest you've had on.

In case people missed it, I believe Mario Pazzaglini was who Jeff mentioned at the end of the show.
Mario Pazzaglini Interview

And the Angelic language would have been Enochian.
Enochian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And finally, people prolly already know about this. A few years ago my mind was blown when I found out about Aleister Crowley and the Little Grey Man known as LAM.
Lam, Aleister Crowley, Grey Aliens, Jack Parsons

Jeff mentioned that alien contactees would likely have at least a passing familiarity with the occult. It would be interesting to know if Jeff or anyone in his family has any "Occult" knowledge.

Anyway, I find this avenue of inquiiry fascinating, and hope you have Jeff on again soon.

--michaelk

michaelk,

I would absolutely agree that Jeff is the best guest we've had on the show, and on a personal note, he's also a genuinely cool person - we've spent quality time on the phone chatting about a wide variety of topics. He's a good guy, a thoughtful parent, and extremely knowledgeable about the paranormal realm, not just UFO topics. His is the kind of voice so desperately needed in the debate over the meaning and origin of UFOs. I'm sad we don't live very close to one another - he's become a good friend, and I have yet to meet him face to face.

dB

dB,

It is interesting that he almost sounds reluctant to talk about his experiences, at least that is the "vibe" I get listening to him.

Thanks again to Jeff, Gene and you for such a thought provoking show.

--michaelk

Man, I sure appriciate all the very kind comments.

Anyway, someone asked about occult practices in my own past. I've been really interested in the mechanics of belief in things such as HooDoo, VooDoo, Wicca, Satanism, and have done a fair share of research into these practices (although not really practiced them myself) and why certain people believe doing certain rituals can actually effect their reality. I guess it's more the interest in people's beliefs of why then the belief themselves.

Sure, I've done the Ouija thing, and as a younger guy tried once to read a book about contacting your spirit guide. I tried a bit of the meditation the book spoke of and scared myself senseless...none of that for me thanx. Could that have been enough? Who knows.

I have to note that the occult angle might not actually be with the individual but within their family line. I'm German, and knowing my family history I have some suspicions.

But, you would be surprised at the number of people I've asked and have all had that same set of common traits. Might it have something to do with it? Again who knows, but it's interesting.

Crowley mentioned here with LAM, yes, there's a good instance of occult practice and what appears to be an "alien" being. It's fascinating.

And yes, Mario Pazzaglini was who I contacted. I can never pronounce his name right...lol..he was exceedingly helpful and a wealth of knowledge. He was very very interested in my symbol, and how it applied to the road I'd gone down and where I was at that time. He never got to see the mirror (which I still have, it's not been touched since that night) as he passed away and we never got together personally.

Michael-I think the reluctance you hear...is really kinda more me thinking how best to explain an event as accurately as I can. The details are important, and I try and recount everything perfectly as I can. It's got an uncomfortable feeling around it though...no doubt.

Wow, the second Greer interview was almost a carbon copy of the first one - the only new piece of the 'puzzle' was the claim that Marilyn Monroe found out about Roswell and was permanently 'silenced' as a result. Every other 'fact' was read from the standard script.

Oh yeah and Dr Greer has a new book out that contains classified documents - I find it strange that Dr Greer bangs on about disinformation agencies in the CIA etc and yet has no problems publishing a supposedly classified document in his new book. How can he (or anyone) be sure of it's authenticity if it can't be checked independently via a FOIA request? I predict that in the near future the document will be shown to be fake and Dr Greer will then claim that it was an attempt to discredit him.

In my eyes, the credibility of the Disclosure Project diminishes day by day...what a shame.

Jeff, is it possible to find, online or elsewhere, any more of your findings which you compiled into your "little book" of which you spoke in your interview? or perhaps any other interviews you have done?
thanks,
Dawn

dawn said:
Jeff, is it possible to find, online or elsewhere, any more of your findings which you compiled into your "little book" of which you spoke in your interview? or perhaps any other interviews you have done?
thanks,
Dawn

No ma'am, when I started into all this, there was no internet. Some of my notes were hand written but the majority were micro tapes. And truthfully they were confidential due to listing of names, locations and contact info. I dont have any permission to publish them, and certainly wouldnt want to try and track everyone down to do that. Alot of them were the result of an experiencer support group facilitated by me and a few others, where I'd take some notes and ask questions during the meeting.

I have a short published paper on Gulf Breeze I wrote for Parascope out on the net somewhere, you'll have to read the google cached version to even see it as Parascope is long gone. I also had some stuff I wrote for Sightings which is also long gone, I wouldnt even know where to look.

As far as interviews, I dont think there's any around, as I never put myself out there for them. The only one I can think of was with Linda Howe after I had a sighting in Gulf Breeze (which I think was an airplane) that everyone made too big a deal of before anyone had ever examined the tape in an analysis capacity.

your interview here with the fellas was great, and it seems that you are bringing some fresh ideas to the topic. hey, I've got a good idea.. write a book!!
I try to look at the subject through eyes that are not clouded by dogma/mythology and preconcieved notions of what we have been told/sold(such as calling something a "demon' or believing that these crafts and beings actually follow our rules of physics) and it seems as though your approach is very much the same. Not to mention, that each of your across-the-board characteristics of abductee/experiencers applied to myself, so I was wondering about further findings you may have had.
I will search around for the Gulf Breeze/Parascope stuff and see what I can dig up!
thanks for the note..

Dawn-
Past the items I said, there's not much more in the way of a profile. It should also be noted that it doesnt apply 100% of the time, but the vast majority.

I try not to fall into the staples of thought regarding the topic, but unfortunately the terms we have such as "demon"/"angel"/etc.. are really all we have to describe certain aspects.

I have always said that spirituality is more "real" then we think it is, If these "aliens" are spiritual based entities, it's a good chance thats why we have absolutely no tangible proof of them (that we are aware of). I'm not a subscriber to the "govt has all the hardware" theories. I also dont believe the govt. knows all there is to know about any of it...largely I think they dont know a whole lot more then we do.

thanks Jeff!
I will keep my ear to the ground for more of your interviews and hopefully some written words in the future.
Peace,
Dawn

This fellow is the next Ron Hubbard, though it seems to that not enough people are aware of it. He is a very worrying little character, for he is exploiting the fact that there probably are materials unreleased which would be of great interest to all who post here, and an effective way to go about encouraging the authorities to release them would be to partake in a well coordinated disclosure campaign (though why anybody would see fit to call it a project is quite beyond me). Unfortunately this rather malevolent little intellectual pygmy is keen on combining pseudo scientific claims, falsified interaction with the political elite and outright lies to bully people into giving him money.

This fellow is the next Ron Hubbard, though it seems to that not enough people are aware of it. He is a very worrying little character, for he is exploiting the fact that there probably are materials unreleased which would be of great interest to all who post here, and an effective way to go about encouraging the authorities to release them would be to partake in a well coordinated disclosure campaign (though why anybody would see fit to call it a project is quite beyond me). Unfortunately this rather malevolent little intellectual pygmy is keen on combining pseudo scientific claims, falsified interaction with the political elite and outright lies to bully people into giving him money.

LOL. Paranoid much?

I agree. He's a bad apple, but only able to operate as long as people accept claims blindly. More information prevents the conman from success. In Greer's case....so many people WANT to believe his schtick. Across the net, some of us are pointing out why he's a conman and others are refusing to accept it.

Ufology is the only subject I know about where the more lies a guy tells, the more he develops a hardcore of credibility.

Shame, shame, shame on the Paracast.

Back