• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

the devil unmasked ... the truth from a 10 year haunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordon

Paranormal Novice
is YOUR MIND troubling you ????
are there.....
strange voices or sounds around or inside your head ...
strange voices from the TV or audio systems ...or abberations and changes of the regular script and lyrics
running water and electrical appliances like fans sounding strange or seem to be words or voices
are you troubled with guilty thoughts even though you try to rid your mind of them
strange or bad smells that have no apparent source
visual hallucinations of any kind ie ghostly apparitions or sensing a movement out of the corner of your eye
short sharp body pains like a pin pricks or short muscle or bone aches for no apparent reason
strange stimulation of and around your genetal area
are you being deceived into beleving you were someone else in a past life or a reincarnation of someone from the past or future

if you are suffering from one or more, of the above .......you are not alone ......
the medical society deems most of these symtoms as schizoprenia and there is no known cure, ..........truth be told ....these are the works of a great deciver .....the devil or satan......a being who has deceived the world into beleiveing it does'nt exist.
satan is an invisible being, a giant multi tasking consiousness that envelops the planet, a telepathic being somehow able to access the brain wave frequency of your mind ..so it can sound exactly like your mind and your thoughts... this is its main weapon... and the means used to deceive you. The devil is an evil mimic and pretender with an unlimited number of voices both male and female that it uses to fool and deceive you.
schizoprenia can occur from the use of hallucegnic drugs or for no apparent reason can occur as a person ages.
...self awareness and spirituality are also key triggers to schizoprenia...
.....have you suddenly become aware that there is someone or something tying to influence your mnd or introduce thoughts into your brain or an awareness of an invisible being around you ??
.....have you recently decided to make a change for the better by consciously trying to be good, think good thoughts and conduct yourself in a holy manner ??
if you are now suffering the symtoms of schizoprenia ..know this...
.......once you have become self aware and know that there is an invisible being around you, an invisible being that is in your head - reading your mind and your thoughts ....you will try to control your mind into having only good and pure thoughts curbing any sexual or evil thoughts...the same if you have decided to seek out a spiritual path...
the devil who ...wants you to sin....by having sinful, evil or lustfull thoughts...followed by sinful, evil and lustfull actions .... will then through all or many of the symptoms above ...anger and enrage you against god and your fellow man...so that you curse or blaspheme against god and your fellow man....and you hate god and your fellow man..... in effect ...turn you away from your good and pure spiritual path and way of thinking...
beware of the deciever.... who will will try and isolate you ( from the paranoia about the crazy things happening to and around you ) and try and befriend you ( pretending to be a ghost, spirit, angel and even god ) .
the devil is not your friend, not your god, and defnitely no holy spirit or angel....he will try and deceive you with flattery ( giving you an alter ego ) .... or by tag teaming...playing you with a good cop bad cop routine...

defeat the devil by......
......pls seek mental counselling from a qualified psychiatrist
......giving thanks and praise to god.
......refusing to be paranoid and isolated....share and discuss your experiences with your friends, family or even online....at the very least you will be able to get a few good laughs out of it.
.....refusing to let your thoughts trouble you...remember it is not your mind doing this but the devil who is placing, inciting, evoking and causing you to remember or think about things you may not want to.
.....by your actions....do no evil instead do good ....speak no evil instead praise, guide and encourage.
.....concentrate on your work and hobbies....
above all inform and help your fellow sufferers and offer your friendship and companionship...the devil preys on all mankind especially the lonely....

regards
gordon

Sounds like you've had a rough ride there Gordon,

Sorry to hear that but it looks like you found a way to cope and defeat whatever demon haunts you. That's good though I think ascribing this kind of experience to "The Devil", whatever that is, is not necessarily accurate.

To my way of thinking it's all God, not always fun from our point of view but absolutely necessary.
This is a difficult topic for me as I do have a very strong faith/belief if you will in God, but not in any such thing as the Devil, though having said that I have seen him once or twice, and you know what? he looked just like me. See what I mean about difficult.

Words like God and Devil are so loaded it makes it hard to fathom, but in reality I guess it's all about freedom of choice. If Man did not exist, where then would there be any evil ?, at least on this planet.
Whenever stuff like this comes up two words sum it up for me, Intent and Perception, everything in between is personal and that's the troublesome part I guess.

Much of what you speak of could in fact apply to me right now believe it or not (not going there though) and has often in the past, but now I know the responsibility is all my own, and consequently nowadays I carry far less mental baggage thankfully.

Dont get me wrong Gordon I'm not trying to say I've been there got the T-shirt and pull yourself together, on the contrary I take very seriously what you have to say, and though I think with this post you might be in for a bit of a kicking I do understand and have seen the results of such torments up close and personal. I want to wish you well, you've definitely come to the right place and I appreciate your thoughts.

Peace,

Mark

"the medical society deems most of these symtoms as schizoprenia"...and I concur.

I like the fact you've posted this on many forums. Maybe you're bored? Lonely? Or possibly a wee bit .....schizophrenic?

I had all that religious crap packed into my head when I was young, too. Personally, I feel it is a form of abuse. Let it go and you'll find that a lot of crazy goes with it. Or maybe I'm just one of the Devil's minions attempting to lead you astray.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XacvydVrhuI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XacvydVrhuI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Hey, Mark, I hope you don't think I came across a cruel to this fellow, the form of the writing just seems a little too... busy.

As in, not very coherent.

But I guess I should expect this kind of thing on this kind of forum... which is why I've been posting a lot less frequently.

dB

Sounds like you've had a rough ride there Gordon,

Sorry to hear that but it looks like you found a way to cope and defeat whatever demon haunts you. That's good though I think ascribing this kind of experience to "The Devil", whatever that is, is not necessarily accurate.

To my way of thinking it's all God, not always fun from our point of view but absolutely necessary.
This is a difficult topic for me as I do have a very strong faith/belief if you will in God, but not in any such thing as the Devil, though having said that I have seen him once or twice, and you know what? he looked just like me. See what I mean about difficult.

Words like God and Devil are so loaded it makes it hard to fathom, but in reality I guess it's all about freedom of choice. If Man did not exist, where then would there be any evil ?, at least on this planet.
Whenever stuff like this comes up two words sum it up for me, Intent and Perception, everything in between is personal and that's the troublesome part I guess.

Much of what you speak of could in fact apply to me right now believe it or not (not going there though) and has often in the past, but now I know the responsibility is all my own, and consequently nowadays I carry far less mental baggage thankfully.

Dont get me wrong Gordon I'm not trying to say I've been there got the T-shirt and pull yourself together, on the contrary I take very seriously what you have to say, and though I think with this post you might be in for a bit of a kicking I do understand and have seen the results of such torments up close and personal. I want to wish you well, you've definitely come to the right place and I appreciate your thoughts.

Peace,

Mark

dear mark, :)

unfortunately my haunting is ongoing..

..if you really do have a strong faith in god then you would be a wise man not to doubt his word.
respect for our forefathers ...would tell us that they did not idly make up such things as god and the devil, and so does the faith of billions of people, of a god in heaven. Religious texts such as the bible and quran were not passed down from generation to generation to be considered as works of fiction today.

if people now beleive in the existentce of invisible entities like ghosts and poltergists, pls be sure that an angel also an invisible entity to our peception, namely lucifer or satan...created to be one of the most powerful beings in our universe, is pulling the wool over our little lambs eyes.

''If Man did not exist, where then would there be any evil ?, ''
i would have to say... evil is a perception of the way man interprets his actions or thoughts, we live in a savage world, being nothing more than animals on top of the food chain..our empathy and intelligence causing feelings of guilt, our understanding of right and wrong giving us our perception of good and evil.

we were created ..( i have no arguement with evolution and see it as the process ) to be friends of god and the caretakers of this planet. We were also created in the image of god, a friend and caretaker of the universe.

anyways...satan becomes the arch enemy of god through a series of events.. this everalsting undying entity ( i have come to beleive that this entity needs serious pyschiatric help ..lol ::)) is resolved to turn you away from god. To achieve this satan, a being who has influence on all our minds will affect your thougts, your actions and your emotions to ensure you do evil (see above ) or at the very least suffer the guilt from such thought.

guilt, fear and paranoia are torments to your mind...we suffer these because of a looney conducting a war with god and with gods' friends and people. Interestingly enough, even if you are not of a religous bent you will still suffer because you will be used as a pawn in this crazy spiritual battle.

we find it hard to beleive in the existence of satan because...

- it is an invisible being
- our super egos find it difficult to accept a being much more powerfull than ourselves
- we refuse to beleive that anything other than ourselves could influence our thoughts,
emotions and actions.

the worst kind of enemy is an invisible, telepathic, decieiver who is fooling you into beleiveing you have none.

thanks for sharing your thoughts.

regards

gordon

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Speed is bad for you, Gordon, it messes you up something fierce.

what a mind opener ... lol;)

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

"the medical society deems most of these symtoms as schizoprenia"...and I concur.

I like the fact you've posted this on many forums. Maybe you're bored? Lonely? Or possibly a wee bit .....schizophrenic?

absolutely right on the first two ??..... i am now a 24/7 schizoprenic:eek:

if people now beleive in the existentce of invisible entities like ghosts and poltergists, pls be sure that an angel also an invisible entity to our peception, namely lucifer or satan...created to be one of the most powerful beings in our universe, is pulling the wool over our little lambs eyes.

'
Learn to pull the wool over your own eyes!
Eternal salvation or triple your money back!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o1xn0uSXTMs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o1xn0uSXTMs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Oh for fuck's sake...

If you want to come on here and spout religious proclamations, you must be a masochist.

This thread is now closed. My patience wears thin, or is Satan making me do this?

dB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back