• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Delusion Called MKULTRA

journo.informe.com

Paranormal Novice
Dear all,

I consider myself a survivor of an experiment of thse kinds of torture existed in EGYPT, NORTH AFRICA where you can find someone using taser against you or talking to you while you are sleeping and using radio devices to "AWAKE YOU" of course with beating and shocking devices...
All I wanna say is that they cause Hallucinations to you an provide you with training program in order to make you confess of something. Also, these people are sadist and mad, some of them are terrorist and the others or homosexual.
All they want is abusing and causing pain to you, and these psycho people are everywhere in the world. They know nothing about humans because they live in stink and most of them are getting mad by the time so when you sleep at night please open any sound device in order to make sure that these people feel pain like you... By the way, we wanna make a group against these mad people and we will use CAT law of UN against them.
And don't forget to call the police to play with them like rats. )

I will be waiting for your feedback..
Next time, Don't listen to Sadists and pain traders..

Sincerely Yours,

Ahmed Youssef, Mr.

I'm sorry to hear about your experences. I know there are people like you say who do these sorts of things. There are countless de-classifed projects showing this type of activity that anyone can view if they choose to. It's scary that people do these things but we has human beings have to be strong enough to fight back and not allow their wickedness to do the things they want us to.

Back