• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Day After Disclosure: What Next???

Free episodes:

Okay, paper lanterns makes sense... I just associate them Chinese New Year and gungfu tournaments, not weddings (I associate drunken relatives and bad DJs with weddings...).

The day after disclosure, we would all be forced into going back into those yucky mines and mining that weird mineral they use to make their Stargates with!! COUNT on it!!! The Annunaki suk Ass!!!:exclamation:

The day after disclosure, we would all be forced into going back into those yucky mines and mining that weird mineral they use to make their Stargates with!! COUNT on it!!! The Annunaki suk Ass!!!:exclamation:

Gee, that might be the single most content-free post I've ever seen on these forums. Good, um, work.

dB

Well if they are truly space bros and they seeded us then our religon and science and ideas of race and everything else is topsy turvy. If they are interdemensional travelers then maybe our quantum mechanics knowledge will be advanced. If they are time travelers then I wanna go back to around 1972 or so and fix some stuff before it gets started in a wild and reckless youth. :) If it's a black ops thing then maybe ww111 will get started or be averted depending.

Well speaking as an everyday American citizen I have seen absolutely no proof of alien contact or visitation. Simply repeating it over and over and over doesn't make it so. So, I do have to disagree that it's already happened. Mabe it has but I assure you that once you prove it to the public we will not simply shrug and go on with our day. At least not at first. ;) One of the problems that true believers in anything have is the reliance on their form of authority. Be that authority the Bible or Origin of Species or the Koran or John Mack or Carl Sagan. The last two know all right now, but I don't know how to ask em about it. ;) Then when us regular folks say "Yeah, I bleieve in a higher purpose but I'm not a bible thumper." Or yeah I believe in evolution but I still have a spiritual life. Or yeah I think u.f.o.'s are out there but I'm not sure of what they are then the true believers get upset and just can't understand how us silly "questioners" can still have doubts. Maybe if we studied the bible or took a science course or measured landing traces or put on our infra red lights and looked at the night sky then we would be believers to. But, the truth is most of us go by our own expereince in life. Some of us rely on the studies and translations of others. But, most of us look and make up our own minds and continue the journery. That being said I will look at your link with an open mind. But, don't insult me by saying "it's already happened." The jury of history is still out on that one.

Peace. 8)

I think I'm going to join your site when I get home (I'm at work now) and look around and see the links and information you have. Good luck but I've gotta tell you whatever the ufo answer is it has been and continues to be shrouded in mystery. It could be inter dimensional. It could be military. It could be space visitors. It could even be a race or races that actually interacted with humans in the ancient past. Anyway, it is interesting whatever it is. :)

I think I posted this a long time ago, but ask a stupid question , get a stupid reply.

Reasons why the government can not disclose and why abductees should keep their identities secret

The main reason is fear - the general public would be scared shitless, way worse than they were by Sept. 11th.

The public needs to believe the military/police can keep them safe from terrorists. They hold onto that belief because they can sleep more easily and still get up in the morning and function day to day, BUT, how would they feel when they find out their government is absolutely - totally powerless against these invaders and these aliens have been taking people anytime they want and conducting medical experiments on them, even using our women as incubators for their hybrid program. Can you imagine how they will react when the authorities tell them they are powerless? Sort of like a ant looking up and trying to avoid that big foot or kid with the match coming down on it. (oh, wait- unless it believes it is going to be enlightened and become galactic brothers with that giant)

The majority of abductees suffer with PTSD and are traumatized... most often their whole life. What our experience shows- this is not the wonderful space brother concept that fans of this phenomenon hope it will be. Most researchers do not understand the surreal fear and anxiety abductees deal with. Ask Budd Hopkins how many of the people he has dealt with over the years, think it is wonderful that they have been kidnapped, raped and have endured painful medical experiments their whole lives.

If disclosure happened, the news would be 24/7 interviewing abduction researchers and there would be unlimited lines of crying mothers demanding someone, anyone ----PLEASE---- save their children and loved ones from the aliens. Law suits would be filed by the thousands, class actions against cities, police forces and the military. Politicians would start looking for scapegoats in the FBI, CIA and military demanding resignations and action. Lawyers would be advertising on TV and radio.. (have you seen anything unusual in the sky, think you may have missing time, nightmares, wake up frozen with fear or live with anxiety.... well you are entitled to government benefits and money for pain and suffering. Call 800-SUE-THEM, and get restitution for the terror and medical problems that you have suffered because of the governments 60 years of lies and in action)

People would flood Social security offices demanding benefits as they can no longer work with their PTSD and associated depression caused by abductions. Medicare would be forced to pay for therapy for hundreds of thousands who believe they have been abducted. Private long term disability insurance companies would go bankrupt as every nut files claims as they can no longer work because of their mental state.

Oil and utility stocks would crash as the public starts believing there maybe unlimited power sources being hidden by the military, which has broken laws against US citizens in their fifty or sixty year cover up, so no one would believe their denials. Consumer spending would plummet even further after the initial stockpile of guns and food.

Schools would close when scared parents find out that their children are in class with someone who is being abducted or when children think they see something above the school playground. Kids would bully the ones they believed looks like they could be abductees, these same kids would use the excuse that they couldn’t do their home work last night, because they were abducted.

Waco's would leave work or call in sick when they think they saw flashing lights or something in the sky over their work place or claim they can’t work because they were abducted last night...

People would start discriminating against having abductees in their apartment or condo buildings. Would you want someone living next door that bring the aliens so close? Frantic people just wouldn't want aliens coming so close to their loved ones at school or their work place. Just imagine finding out the nursery teacher of your little precious baby -might be an abductee and the aliens might abduct them as well? What about your bus driver? Your dentist? Your children's teacher? What about your surgeon? Would you want to trust your life or loved ones life, to someone who could be abducted while they are operating, flying the plane, or driving the school bus? Would you hire someone ,for your company, that could be abducted at anytime - knowing that they are hiding their trauma and resulting psychological issues????

I believe there would also be vigilantes' jumping into their pickups , armed to the teeth running around and shooting at unusual lights in the sky. After all the military and police would have admitted they can not keep you safe. If I had a small airplane I don't think I would plan flights at night.

Sightings would now be broadcast on radio and local TV shows as the media just loves to milk panic and fear. Oprah would be selling books on the subject and Dr. Phil would be helping crying abductees and their families. Crazy cults like Billy Meier and hundreds of new age wackos would choke the airways -now that the flood gates to reality are broken. Do you remember the Moonies at the airport collecting money, well they would be replaced by Meierees. There would be info commercials selling dubious gadgets that could protect you or set off alarms when aliens are near. There might just be a market for new products like Preparation HAPI (anal probe, infection)... “Now a lubricant to help not just with the embarrassment of Hemorrhoids, but one that will help ease the pain and suffering of those alien anal probes and potential resulting infections. Use it everyday, because you never know when you might be abducted... You will be HAPI you did. ”

Police departments would be flooded with sightings. Hospitals, clinics and doctors’ offices would be lined up with people demanding MRIs to check for implants (just in case).

There would be a certain percentage of the public who would not be able to function. The fear would push them over the edge. Rioting and burning would happen, just look at the rioting over tuition increases in Britain, economic rioting in Greece or at every international government meeting.... Scared and angry people would riot, that is a normal fact of life.

Wouldn't the media just love to mention the fact that all of us abductees have been reporting for years that we have these strong feelings that we have been taught something, over our lifetimes and that would be awakened when the time is right? Don't you think that the paranoid and scared public would be afraid that we may be working for them? Maybe we are part alien? Would the media sensationalize their reports with cuts from Independence Day or Invasion of the Body Snatchers.... Yea, when you consider how many thousands of times they replayed the planes flying into to the World Trade Centers.... that would be guaranteed.

I wonder how long it would take before abductees become the new discriminated class? Could rocks through our windows and graffiti on our homes happen next? Since our leaders are unable to do anything to protect the populace and they need to do something for the angry voters to remain in power---- could determent camps be possible?

Considering our past and the way people really are, it makes the above scenario much more likely than humanity being awakened to a new age of peace and harmony... I wouldn’t start joining hands and singing “We are the world” anytime soon.

OK good points, but the key words in the discussion are "disclosure" and "proof". If you define "disclosure" as making the testimony of numerous official witnesses available to the public including a statement that "flying saucers are extraterrestrial" then we have already had enough "disclosure" to know Earth has been visited by alien beings and/or technology. However if you equate "disclosure" with "proof" then you have a whole other impossible to verify situation going on. Like Ruppelt once said, "what constitutes proof?" We have radar/visual sightings that include military jet chases on public record. What more do you want? Even if a mother ship hovered over the city like in "V", the skeptics would still refuse to call it "proof". The fact is that it is as if the population is under some kind of "They Live" mind numbing HAARP induced "apathy ray". Statistics show that plenty of people already believe, but because we are in the same boat as some ancient stone age tribe looking up at a jet contrail, we are powereless to do anything about it, so we just do what we must to carry on and UFOs become a part of life's background noise.

Yes but even in the situation where you have our jets chasing, who is to say that what they are chasing is "extra-terrestrial" and not "inter-dimensional instead"? The going lingo for UFO should be UF"E"O instead, because so many think the Unidentified Flying Object has to be from outer space instead of between the spaces.

So even taking into consideration this variable, "disclosure" for the sake of actually stating we have been visited, still does not support evidential expectation that the only answer is an extra-terrestrial one.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

I think I'm going to join your site when I get home (I'm at work now) and look around and see the links and information you have. Good luck but I've gotta tell you whatever the ufo answer is it has been and continues to be shrouded in mystery. It could be inter dimensional. It could be military. It could be space visitors. It could even be a race or races that actually interacted with humans in the ancient past. Anyway, it is interesting whatever it is. :)

LOL! I didn't even read your post and I stated basically the same inference....about "inter-dimensional" that is....

Great Minds...

Considering our past and the way people really are, it makes the above scenario much more likely than humanity being awakened to a new age of peace and harmony... I wouldn't start joining hands and singing "We are the world" anytime soon.

Friedman actually suggested the coverup-up is motivated by a desire to preserve the nation state. But any impetus to unity would be overshadowed by the negative consequences GDT listed.

I rather think its more to do with greed rather than moral convictions if there is such thing as disclosure.:)

Sure, it may happen when big corporations think they can profit from new technology, or the government wants to use it to divert attention from some serious failing.

So true and it seems we are all alone folks,
Alien life deemed impossible by analysis of 500 planets - Telegraph

Is that all wonder how many are out there?

Yeah, but I don't feel as though this article is honestly taking into consideration that it is measuring "life" based on a purely "human" form of atmospheric need for survival. Who is to say that E.T.'s makeup doesn't thrive on both radiation and extensive heat.

Sorry, but even though I might not be the best proponent for E.T. I must say that this article seems silly and not what I would consider a truly scientific method for discerning intelligent life in space.

My two cents.

Think of this: airlines are having a horrible time surviving in the USA (thanks, deregulation!!), but what would happen to them if the public realized that our airlines shared the airspace with alien craft? I suspect a lot of folks would be afraid to fly again.

I won't fly now, and not because my plane would share the sky with alien craft, I'm fine with that, but because the TSA has made flying such a hassle I'd rather drive or not bother going.

My so true response was for the above post and agree Dr Micho Kaku is more in ball park regards finding more planets . :) Day after disclosure Go Fishing:):)

IIRC the original prediction was that Kepler would find 2,400 planets, "100 of which are expected to be Earthlike." :)

Back