• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Curse of Faith and a little more

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
Was watchin other stuff, came across this guy in which David and I think Gareth know about, so thought I'd post it. Was going to send it to David for the new forum but figured, why bother when I can post it here kinda thing. Hope you enjoy it.

somewhere a lion has gone hungry,

reminds me of those guys who walk into lion enclosures armed with a bible and strong faith......

Funny. I'm not an atheist, but his views exact my own give or take a word or two from time to time. I'm speaking about what I've previously posted. I haven't watched this vid yet. I don't need to watch it, to know it's worth posting in a thread dealing with him. For you hecklers.

Was watchin other stuff, came across this guy in which David and I think Gareth know about, so thought I'd post it. Was going to send it to David for the new forum but figured, why bother when I can post it here kinda thing. Hope you enjoy it.

I watched every one of his videos a long time ago. Well done. His account of the spread of radical Islam in Europe is particularly chilling.

John

I watched every one of his videos a long time ago. Well done. His account of the spread of radical Islam in Europe is particularly chilling.

John

I haven't watched all YET. I've watched all that I posted. Will be watching more. I dropped him an e-mail even thanking him. But it was short, I had more of his vids to watch.

He's great I will have to watch all of them and make a shrine and worship him... are you in Gareth and Aaron?

Aaron Macs blog is worth checking out even if you dont agree with his UFO ideas (I think you said you dont). He always a pretty broad range of subjects. Usually at least one or two I find interesting.

Aaron Macs blog is worth checking out even if you dont agree with his UFO ideas (I think you said you dont). He always a pretty broad range of subjects. Usually at least one or two I find interesting.

I check it out every now and then. Not recently though.

I hear from others he thinks that ufos/occupants are from here. Um, no, not proven even in the slightest. However, I've never heard, read/seen Mac say or indicate these things myself. At best he seemed only open to it. If he has concluded that, yes I disagree. There is no more evidence so far as I know of, that they are from X instead of Z. Sorry, Z stands for Zeti. Don't read into it.

Nah, if I've said anything negative about Mac, my guess is it's related to the dolphin fossil pic he had from Mars. Or was that a joke? And some of the Mars face stuff. And NASA implications he's dealt with that I've since dismissed. Good heart on him though. He isn't a liar or fraud so far as I know. Which is nice.

Oh no, not at all hes definitely not married to the idea. Its just a thought experiment to him as far as I can tell.

Back