• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Cryptoterrestrials: 10 Years Later

He was great and I really do like some of his ideas, damn shame we lost him Gene
I'm not that familiar with Mac's work, so I decided to have a closer look, and it turns out he died of cardiac arrhythmia, which is something I've been battling for about 4 months now. Lately occurrences have been farther apart. This might be as a result of dietary changes and supplements, but this story makes me think a trip to the doctor might be in order. After all, How many people involved in ufology have died of heart problems? It seems like more than a couple. Or maybe I should just get out of the business :eek: !

More seriously, do I let my conspiracy theory paranoia get the better of me? Right now there's insufficient reason to think my heart condition is anything more than the symptoms of a 60+ male immersed in a soup of industrial EM radiation. But if it's more sinister, and this is some dark agent's way of saying it's time to get out of ufology, all they need to do is send a trio of MIBs around with some convincing evidence that it's not just a practical joke, cure me, and I'll pack the whole thing up and focus on a UFO free retirement.

On the other hand, if they let me die, then I'm trusting you guys to add my name to the list of victims!

Oh BTW: The Cryptoterrestrials : Mac Tonnies : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Last edited:
On the other hand, if they let me die, then I'm trusting you guys to add my name to the list of victims!

? Randall, so you actually are kicking around the idea that MIB's are persecuting you??? Wow!!! Tell us more!

But first of all, I hope you choose to go to your health care provider for a physical and heart check up. May your health be restored, and flourish!

Nevertheless, if I may say so, during the interview with Morgan Knudsen you made it very clear that you do not anticipate any afterlife. So, if not, then it seems to me that any wish for something after one's 'dissolution to everlasting oblivion' is rather moot, no?! At the very least, in the days I was a materialist I could barely see a point for day to day life, much less for anything after the point of entering the materialist 'heaven' of never-ending oblivion. YMMV.

Best wishes for good health!

? Randall, so you actually are kicking around the idea that MIB's are persecuting you??? Wow!!! Tell us more!
Being involved in ufology and having crossed paths with the MIB in the past, it's just one of those things that naturally comes to mind. Do I actually take it seriously? I haven't encountered the MIB in decades, and my involvement in the field is so inconsequential that I find it hard to believe that I'd be worthy of expending any effort on.

That being said, my preliminary research on this condition shows it to be rather complex, and much more rare than typical arrhythmias. Homeopathic treatment seems to have improved the situation substantially, but today I was looking-up local cardiologists to see what my options are for a more in-depth diagnosis using technology I don't have.

Ultimately, my current feeling is that if I can have some fun with it, why not? It seems better than stressing out about some dark plan for my demise. Whatever the case, these odd health problems have been a real challenge. The sciatica I suffered through seemed to have no cause. Everything was fine when I went to bed, but the next morning I could barely move. I jokingly say the aliens dropped me while abducting me during my sleep.

That might seem rather tongue and cheek, but something weird did actually happen not long before all this started. It might not seem like much, but one morning when I woke-up, I noticed the blankets on my bed were layered in a different order. I live alone. My bedding is layered in a very specific order that is virtually impossible to get mixed-up, and there is no way it happened all by itself.

Last edited:
Back