• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Cowardly Bill Knell ----->mr.potatohead

Who is in for a website that chronicles a database of UFO field liars, and fakers.

Simply if you were to list an offender you could provide facts figures and statements made by the offender that do not hold water.

similiar to UFOWatchdog but more extensive and current.

any takers?

Who is in for a website that chronicles a database of UFO field liars, and fakers.

Simply if you were to list an offender you could provide facts figures and statements made by the offender that do not hold water.

similiar to UFOWatchdog but more extensive and current.

any takers?
That's the one, actually. I just wish Royce Meyers will eventually get back into the game.

He decided to get a life, which meant spending time with his family rather than keeping that site going, so there it is.

But your list would be welcomed. You never what we might want to do in order to follow this up. :D

It sounds easy to me just get the facts correct and make sure your accurate it might take a while to set up but just and idea not sure if it will go anywhere

Ive been toying with the idea of a ufo evidence website to span not just people but photos, video, documents etc on the basis of a 'credibility index' system.

E.g. if someone with video analysis credentials gave an assement of a video that was uploaded, then their own credibility index would be factored into that of the video itself.

In theory creating a numerical matrix that would filter throughout the system.

Found some links that might interest you all. For those inclined, feel free to report him where you can. I'm off to bed, plus I don't have a good reference page with the facts of his exploits etc. I figure some of you might. Lulu.com is probably worth contacting.

Ezinearticles pulled his stuff it seems. I found the link via a yahoo search on Bill Knell. The link was Bill Knell Expert author.

http://www.ezinearticles.com/?expert=Bill_Knell

If this has already been pointed out, sorry.

More stuff that might interest.

Rip-off Report: ArizonaPups - Dogsforfun - Bill Knell - Catherine Knell - BillKnell.com Beware of these websites, UNETHICAL , THEIVES, VICTIMIZING THE INNOCENT PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD VIA INTERNET Lebanon Internet

This is apparently his. Link was titled "
Bill Knell's Shop : Gothic Moods
Still up and running.

The ufostore is still up that Frank mentioned. He's got a dvd called Beyond Intruders. Wonder if Budd's work is being ripped off.
The UFO Store

Lulu.com
The UFO Guy by William Knell (Book) in Biographies & Memoirs

http://www.wealthvibes.com/articles/wealth/Can_Dogs_See_Dead_People.html

I followed the link to Gothic Moods and found his so-called novel The Dark Master. Googled the title and found another book by a different author with similar content...

His is 84 pages. Odds are he took a sub-plot out of the book, changed a couple of things in it and called it his own. Technically defendable in court as simultaneous inspiration, but the beauty of the scam is, he's selling shirts and coffee mugs and everything else under the sun with the title on it. So you hear Tawny has a good book, google the title and find this sleazeball's store, buy a shirt thinking you're supporting her and he makes a fast buck stealing her laurels.

I looked her up and sent her some links, then requested she post here to let us know what happens.

-Mike >8[

I followed the link to Gothic Moods and found his so-called novel The Dark Master. Googled the title and found another book by a different author with similar content...

His is 84 pages. Odds are he took a sub-plot out of the book, changed a couple of things in it and called it his own. Technically defendable in court as simultaneous inspiration, but the beauty of the scam is, he's selling shirts and coffee mugs and everything else under the sun with the title on it. So you hear Tawny has a good book, google the title and find this sleazeball's store, buy a shirt thinking you're supporting her and he makes a fast buck stealing her laurels.

I looked her up and sent her some links, then requested she post here to let us know what happens.

-Mike >8[

Don Ecker has/had a show called Dark Matters.

A lot of stuff he's selling is at the very least piggy backing on others. He sells Cooper's Behold the Pale Blue Horse for crap's sake.

This is unreal.....

Dog Breeders in the state of Indiana need to be aware of Bill Knell, he will rip you off, He has shut his business down in Gilbert, Arizona and under the name OpenDNS http://www.aztoydogs.com etc he has lots of addresses he is Internet Fraud ...

He now has a new website and has already Victimized people in Indiana, new website www.dogsforfun.com IndianaPocketPets !!!

He also has hundreds of websites from writing books to publishing books to doing seminars.. BillKnell.com

He is a Criminal, just Google the Pima County Courthouse in state of Arizona. Civil Cases lists of them...This man is dishonest. And will steal your money.

Internet Fraud
Sells puppy's via internet for Breeders, He asks you to send a money gram or money order, CASH
is what he wants, the credit card companies have sued him so he can not deal with them !
He is victimizing people all over the world, Do not mail him money...you will not receive your
puppy, or your book written or published or whatever the service may be, he is envolved is hundreds
of scamming tricks, he just moved from Gilbert, Arizona to Lebanon Indiana now, Dog Breeders
do not list your puppys for sale with him, He has alot of Angry Breeders in Arizona you should talk
to them and see how he has Victimized them.
Bad Bad People Bill Knell and Catherine Knell Ìàëüäèâñêèå îñòðîâà, www.dogsforfun.com,
OpenDNS, aztoydogs.com, he is a professional scammer,

[You are asked to pay by money gram, it goes directly into his account and you never receive what
you purchased.
Catherine Knell is also a scam artist, these people prey and victimize who ever will send them cash!

They prey upon your feelings of falling in love with these simply adorable puppies !!!
and then you buy the puppy and fall in love with it like I did and NEVER receive it !!

I still have all the supplies from last March that I purchased for my new puppy ! The stores dont
take it back, I am stuck with it., I still want to buy another puppy after this Unethical Bill Knell
gives me my money.
I want my money Bill Knell, I am not going to stop until you send me my money.

Beware of Bill Knell. He and his wife Catherine Knell are victimizing people all over with their deceptive lies on hundreds of websites. They ask you to send cash western union, or money gram that goes straight into their bank account. And You Get Nothing in return.

Please just Google Bill Knell Fraud, a List of complaints from all over will come up. ripoffreport.com complaints.com

They have relocated from Gilbert, Arizona to Lebanon, Indiana and are now victimizing people from that state.

Bill Knell I want my money, you owe me 900.00 cash and I am not going to quit until you pay me.

BEWARE OF THE WEBSITE BELOW!!! YOU WILL GET SCAMMED PAYING CASH TO THESE PEOPLE BILL KNELL, CATHERINE KNELL ARE ONLY ACCEPTING CASH SO THEY CAN KEEP YOUR MONEY AND NOT GIVE YOU A PUPPY.
THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY'S WILL NOT DEAL WITH THEM, THEY HAVE SUED THEM IN COURT IN ARIZONA, THEY ARE UNETHICAL THIEVES www.dogsforfun.com. Quick Answers To Frequently Asked Questions WHAT PAYMENT OPTIONS DO YOU OFFER?: We offer several convenient ways to pay: Cash: You can pay cash for our puppies. Payment in full must be complete before puppies are shipped, delivered or picked up. Bank Deposits and Wire Transfers: You can wire funds directly into our Bank Account from yours. Please Email us for details.

Money Transfers: Send a MoneyGram or Western Union money transfer to us. Please Email us for details.

Money Orders: Send a Bank Check or Money Order (no personal checks) overnight by Express Mail (or Fed Ex, Airborne, DHL, etc.) to us. Please Email us for details. Don't do it, you will never see your money or receive your puppy.

What a fraud his books are.

http://www.cafepress.com/gothicmoodsshop/3046143

Most of his books are only 5 to 20 pages long.

There should be a site dedicated to this guy alone, like theknellfraud.com or something.

If it gets linked from all befriended podcast sites + a little magic with the google meta-tags it's not that hard to make it pop up as the first hit when searched for Bill Knell

Since we're on the subject of bunk, woo woo artists, and fraudsters....there's something I've been curious about for a while.

Does anyone know if "Dr" Greer still has a medical ticket to practice anywhere? It scares me to think that yahoo might be trusted with some poor unsuspecting person's health.

I have to wonder why someone who was apparently once in charge of emergency medicine at a major US hospital is now eeking out a living selling tickets for his "woowoo adwentures" :D into the woods to play with flashlights to signal the aliens.

Mon, 7/14 : Chyna’s Chihuahua
LAURER VS. KNELL

2CC051_759.gif

Joanie “Chyna” Laurer paid a breeder $3500 for two puppies. Chyna says she never received the puppies and her money was never returned. Catherine claims she did give the money to a breeder for two puppies. But the breeder never gave her the puppies or the money back and she too was ripped off! Chyna says the real breeder got in touch with her and told her that Catherine is a scam artist and pretends to be the middle man when she is the one doing the stealing! See what Cristina thinks on the next “Cristina’s Court!” (CC406)

Episode 2CC051

Does anyone know if "Dr" Greer still has a medical ticket to practice anywhere? It scares me to think that yahoo might be trusted with some poor unsuspecting person's health.

I have to wonder why someone who was apparently once in charge of emergency medicine at a major US hospital is now eeking out a living selling tickets for his "woowoo adwentures" :D into the woods to play with flashlights to signal the aliens.

I looked this up a year or so ago and that time Dr. Greer's license to practice medicine had expired and had not been renewed. It was on some state's web site. I was wondering if Greer were a real doctor at all, and this did confirm it.

In terms of 'eeking out a living' my impression is that he has money. Someone said he made a killing in real estate. That may be so, but I still believe he has more money than that. His background prior to med school would indicate that he has never been at a loss for funds, so I suspect there is family inherited money involved. And if his group could spend $100 grand on a dune buggy, I suspect that avenue is also lucrative.

Greer is obviously intelligent. There's no reason to doubt that. I see no reason to doubt his abilities in the emergency room. Med school (and being an MD, for that matter) is no picnic. He must have a very focused intelligence to get through all that. If you've ever (tried to) study organic chemistry you'll know what I'm talking about. But we have other people with legitimate doctorates in the UFO and paranormal field (Richard Boylan, PhD, Psychology, for example) who are also fraudsters. (Plus quite a few claiming education they don't really have: Lazar, Rutter, Burisch, etc.)

I think as I've grown older I've finally (and belatedly, I'm afraid) figured out there is a great difference between intelligence and character. Intelligence and ethical behavior do not seem to be related in the human condition. Now I'm quite sure my idea of ethics and common sense are different than most people here, but nevertheless, same rule applies. The difference is the degree of self-centered behavior someone exhibits. You can use intelligence to manipulate people into giving you what you desire, or you can use it for the betterment of whatever community you profess to admire.

If you've ever (tried to) study organic chemistry you'll know what I'm talking about.

:p That's too funny that you mentioned that because organic chemistry is my day job, I have a doctorate in organic chemistry, I'm a consulting chemist for Exxon Mobil and Encana. Hence the little "I love hydrocarbons" tag next to my avatar :D Petrochemicals pay my bills, so yes I'm way too familiar. I wish I had a buck for every time I stood in front of a chalk board drawing C-H bonds, if it has a name that ends in "ane", then I see it in my sleep :frown:

I basically get paid stupid amounts of money for working part time monitoring and analyzing output from test wells to determine the specific properties and quality of oil and natural gas pockets. I'm the one who gets to tell them if the millions they spent drilling test holes are wasted or a good investment.

Thanks for the info on Greer. There is no doubt he's an MD, and he is a member of plenty of well respected medical societies, however, some of his activities would be considered unethical by any medical board in any state. While I'm sure he is, or was at one point, a competent physician, he's clearly lost his mind at some point along the way, I personally wouldn't allow anyone I cared about to trust their health to him.

Bill Knell Court Cases

Credit card company wins suit for over $15000 and it looks like garnishment took place - Civil Court Case Information - Case History

Another defeat - another $2500 - Civil Court Case Information - Case History

Apartments win over $1000 - Civil Court Case Information - Case History

Individual wins over $2100 - Civil Court Case Information - Case History

Individual wins $1000 - Civil Court Case Information - Case History

Trust wins over $5000 - Civil Court Case Information - Case History

Many thanks, Gene and David, for exposing Bill Knell for the @#$%@# that he is. Keep up the good work!! I've checked around and don't think he tried to peddle pups in my home state, thank goodness.

On another note, Dr. Greer holds a medical license in the Commonwealth of Virginia now. His occupation says medicine and surgery, and specialty is emergency medicine with a notation self proclaimed in parentheses beside it. :)

The Cowardly Bill Knell

He is a fat pig and his wife too.....
March 30, 2011
Father faces trial on 10 charges of child neglect

By Rod Rose Assistant Managing Editor The Lebanon Reporter Wed Mar 30, 2011, 11:05 PM EDT
Boone County — William Knell, 55, whom police say has a history of leaving his children in “deplorable” conditions, is to be tried May 9 on 10 counts of child neglect.

Knell’s wife, Catherine Knell, 47, had also faced 10 child neglect charges, but accepted a plea agreement on Feb. 4. Mrs. Knell, who gave police a Brownsburg address, received 1-1/2-year suspended sentences for three of the counts, 1 1/2 years suspended on another count, and two years probation. She had spent 90 days in the Boone County Jail, where she was held on $10,000 bond, after her Oct. 14 arrest.

The charges cover periods beginning in May 2008 and ending on Sept. 1, 2010.
Testimony by Jenny Essex and Sarah Middendorf, both of the Indiana Department of Child Services, and Lebanon Police Dept. Det.-Capt. Maurice Hobson on Oct. 25 last year revealed the Knell home at 1610 Ashley Drive was layered in filth, overrun by cockroaches, with “rotting food” in the refrigerator, bathrooms and bedrooms, and toilets “filled with feces.”

“The chair that Mr. Knell had been sitting in appeared to be covered in urine and feces,” Essex said.
For more of the story, see Thusday’s Lebanon Reporter.

Back