• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Clueless One Your No Better Than Greer. And you just care about selling your MOVIE.

Free episodes:

Lavarat

Skilled Investigator
I was wondering how a guy like Vaeni who runs "The Culture of Contact" and does his own, diplomacy to the alien format that sucks is qualified to input weak annoying complaints about another person "Greer" who does the same thing.

Jeremy your movie your promoting "I know why the aliens dont land".

Do you have any collaborated proof? Are you in a position to lash out your personal mental issues on Greer because you dont have anything better to do?

I guess he aint asked me for money or wanted a hand in hand cosy walk in darkness to shine a torch into the sky... unlike Greer... LOL

Who cares if Jeremy has a movie to push... ?
dont look too closely or you may find way too many books wanting buyers too..... :)

The Clueless One Your No Better Than Greer. And you just care about selling your MOVI

I'll wait til I catch Jeremy lying about ufos etc. and then liken him to Greer. Til then, I don't see it as an accurate comparison.

Wow Lavarat, you coming out of the closet in regards to greer? Unlike Dr Doolittle who is a complete and utter fraud, Jeremy, David, Gene and Jeff (or the four Horseman :)..) Create thought provoking and intelligent discussions and wear the fact that they don't have any answers, only more questions on the their collective sleeves. If you are gonna defend Greer (which is your right) tearing down someone else isn't really the best course of action.

One big difference between Greer and Vaeni is that Vaeni has a sense of humor. I can't really picture Greer making fun of himself or enjoying a laugh at his own expense. If I was at a formal dinner with both Greer and Vaeni, and it became one of those classic Three Stooges Food Fights, Vaeni would probably join in while laughing. Greer, if hit in the face by a cream pie, would immediately reach for his cell phone to contact his lawyer.

The Clueless One Your No Better Than Greer. And you just care about selling your MOVI

Mothra said:
Jeremy, David, Gene and Jeff (or the four Horseman :)

That...

is...

[size=large]AWESOME!!!!!![/size]

"The four horsemen of the UFOcalypse: The endtimes of bullshit ufology"

One of you guys needs to copyright that shit TODAY.

Fastwalker said:
One big difference between Greer and Vaeni is that Vaeni has a sense of humor. I can't really picture Greer making fun of himself or enjoying a laugh at his own expense. If I was at a formal dinner with both Greer and Vaeni, and it became one of those classic Three Stooges Food Fights, Vaeni would probably join in while laughing. Greer, if hit in the face by a cream pie, would immediately reach for his cell phone to contact his lawyer.

There is another difference...Jeremy has integrity.

Lorrie said:
Fastwalker said:

There is another difference...Jeremy has integrity.

He is also NOT slimy, creepy in any way or making stuff up just to inflate his ego or make money out of people with a genuine interest in strange things that may have happened to them or whatever.

He also doesn't take himself too seriously, and does a fine interview (one notch down from the paracast methinks) ... which is not bad really for such a chunky bloke :p

Now get behind me ye naysayers of Sir Jeremy of Vaeni lest I set the Greers, the Goldbergs and Seredas onto thee with large and fairly rusty implements of death or dyspepsia (whatever that means :D)

Lavarat said:
I was wondering how a guy like Vaeni who runs "The Culture of Contact" and does his own, diplomacy to the alien format that sucks is qualified to input weak annoying complaints about another person "Greer" who does the same thing.

Do you have any collaborated proof? Are you in a position to lash out your personal mental issues on Greer because you dont have anything better to do?

Leave Vaeni alone! He'd be a weird movie-maker if he didn't promote his own movie. He makes no claims to know anything for sure, nor is he charging people a small fortune to go on so-called UFO-vectoring expeditions. And Vaeni is entertaining. Greer's a big yawn!

Lavarat said:

Sounds like we have a Greertard in our midst. Thats about the most brainless comparison I've seen yet. Sounds like some little fella is lashing out cause his Hero got himself exposed as the bullshit artist he is.

You know I find this highly offensive. The BOOK is called "I Know Why The Aliens Don't Land!" The MOVIE is "No One's Watching: An Alien Abductee's Story." Both are available through Amazon.

Take into consideration:

http://forums.theparacast.com/boooo-hooooo-greer-upsets-you-thread-t-2140.html#pid29094

The guy is a fan or Greer or was before.

Chuckleberryfinn said:
I'm guessing that this thread would bother Vaeni more if it came from someone literate.

This.

valiens said:
You know I find this highly offensive. The BOOK is called "I Know Why The Aliens Don't Land!" The MOVIE is "No One's Watching: An Alien Abductee's Story." Both are available through Amazon.

You tell em' Jeremy.

What is worse than a concrete ego is an ego that has narrrthin' but empty space & narrr ideeaarr.

Who cares about Greer, get over it the lot of you; if he's been exposed as a shithead, than that's it, it's finished. Surely we all have better things to do than discuss how crap Greer is.

Goody.

Goody said:
valiens said:

You tell em' Jeremy.

What is worse than a concrete ego is an ego that has narrrthin' but empty space & narrr ideeaarr.

Who cares about Greer, get over it the lot of you; if he's been exposed as a shithead, than that's it, it's finished. Surely we all have better things to do than discuss how crap Greer is.

Goody.

I think Greer made a fool of Vaeni and I think everybody else does too.

Compare your ego to the size of the universe

Face it whining and moaning about Greer get people like me (and there are alot of people like me) to laugh in your face each time you get upset of your egos not living up to your expectations

jritzmann said:
Lavarat said:

Sounds like we have a Greertard in our midst. Thats about the most brainless comparison I've seen yet. Sounds like some little fella is lashing out cause his Hero got himself exposed as the bullshit artist he is.

I enjoyed the Paracast until Vaeni had the idea of coming on hoping to burn Greer. Sadly it ended up making Vaeni look bad.

I find you Ritzman to many claims of your own experiences that are a result of your inflated ego, yet you have nothing at all the prove anything.

You make this seem like high school all over again.

Lavarat, come clean now...are you Greer? I mean that is really the only way this horseshit makes ANY sense. If you can not listen to Greer and listen to Jeremy, David, Gene, and Jeff, and do the tiniest amount of research on this guy and not come to the conclusion that Greer is LYING HIS ASS OFF then you have no capability to reason.

Gene, David, Jeremy, and Jeff all put themselves out there. They risk constant ridicule, personally and professionally, to do the research we all wish we had the time, money, and guts to devote ourselves to doing. If you then can actually listen to these guys and come away with "Your no better than Greer" then you are an imbecile.

Since that seems to be the case, then by all means save up the dough and become a good little Greer instructed Alien Ambasador of Goodwill or whatever. Marvel at his descriptions of the beautiful charred baby alien picture that he held in his arms. Then hold hands and skip through the woods outside his palatial estate singing kumbaya while flailing flashlights in the air. OOOOOh BOY, it will be SO MUCH FUN!!! YIPPEEE! Ignorance is so fucking blissfull!

Back