• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Claims About the Deaths of Alleged Clinton Associates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creepy Green Light

Paranormal Adept
*** SORRY ABOUT THE TYPO IN THE TITLE ***

THE CLINTON DEAD POOL

1- James McDougal – Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder …happened just after she was to go public w:th her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic controller commited suicide.

5 – C. Victor Raiser, II – Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor”.

7 – Ed Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas

10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..

11 – Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 – Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
17 – Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter, investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington DC apartment had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington ,Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death: Unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, naked body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21 – Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton ‘s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.

23 – Barry Seal – Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26 – Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.

27 – Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28 – Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.

29 – Keith McMaskle – Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30 – Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31 – Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

32 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes”.

34 – Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE ALSO DEAD
35 – Major William S. Barkley, Jr.
36 – Captain Scott J . Reynolds
37 – Sgt. Brian Hanley
38 – Sgt. Tim Sabel
39 – Major General William Robertson
40 – Col. William Densberger
41 – Col. Robert Kelly
42 – Spec. Gary Rhodes
43 – Steve Willis
44 – Robert Williams
45 – Conway LeBleu
46 – Todd McKeehan

And the most recent, Seth Rich, the DC staffer murdered and “robbed” (of nothing) on July 10. Wikileaks found Assange claims he had info on the DNC email scandal.

Not Included in this list are the 4 men killed in Benghazi.

Last edited:
This is just fear-mongering. Some of these people never knew the Clintons.

The following article should put a stop to this nonsense once and for all:

FALSE: Clinton Body Bags

With real things to criticize about the Clintons, it's amazing how these falsehoods persist. Besides, even the Republican hearings on Benghazi failed to find wrongdoing on the part of Hilary Clinton.

This is just fear-mongering. Some of these people never knew the Clintons.

The following article should put a stop to this nonsense once and for all:

FALSE: Clinton Body Bags

With real things to criticize about the Clintons, it's amazing how these falsehoods persist. Besides, even the Republican hearings on Benghazi failed to find wrongdoing on the part of Hilary Clinton.
To be fair; they found a lot of wrong doings. But when your a Clinton; you are above the law. If I did what she did (when I was in the U.S. Navy) with classified info of any type (or say not just me, any person today in the Army, Navy etc.) you would be A) put in the brig for 1-3 months, 2) your pay would be forfeited the time you were in the brig (usually half months pay), then when you get out of the brig you get a dishonorable discharge.

Yet somehow with her - she skates through and not only skates through - has the audacity to now ask the people of the U.S. to vote her into a promotion - the most powerful position in our country?

I am vexed how anybody, whether you are on the left or right side of the isle - can watch this 5 min video and still think she is innocent. I believe once you get to the 1:10 mark you see that she's guilty - but after that - it keeps getting worse for her. This is just startling to me.

She did nothing with classified information beyond what anyone in a cabinet position has done. In the end, the FBI found two or three messages improperly labeled as confidential that she received via her email server. It was clear she didn't recognize them for what they were because they lacked the proper headers. They didn't contain anything that would impact the security of the nation.

Other messages may have been relabeled as classified after the fact, again not her fault.

The alleged email crisis was overblown, and was the result of a lawsuit from a commercial rabble-rousing organization, Judicial Watch, designed to take her down. In fact, former Secretary Powell used an AOL account for his email, and never turned over any of it to the State Department. Why didn't anyone complain? Oh yes, because he was with a Republican administration.

Indeed, officials in Trump's White House are using private email now.

During the "W' administration, millions of emails were funneled through the Republican Party server. They were deleted, so they couldn't be checked.

Watching the Benghazi hearings was upsetting. Loretta Lynch & Hillary should have been handcuffed & stuffed in jail 100x over. Lynch set a good example to kids around the country; no matter how direct a question is - tap dance around it and do not answer it, even if it's a yes or no question. I forget if it was Jim Jordan or someone else, but they got so frustrated with Lynch. They said something like "61 times you've said that you cannot answer a question!" And then at one point he's trying to get an answer that she just (as usual) keeps talking in circles and then the representative says something like "Ok, let me put it this way....if the speed limit is 60 mph and I'm driving 75 mph, am I breaking the law?" And it was sickening to hear Lynch (instead of simply saying "yes") to go into a long spiel like "well, the officer would take a look at all your information & then a court would determine if you blah blah blah" and it was really quite laughable. It's like, "Wow! Really!?? Answer the god damned question!"

But watching the entire Benghazi trial with my kids was just another eye opener how corrupt a lot (not everybody of course) of the system is. Remember how overwhelmingly it seemed O.J. Simpson was guilty of killing Ron & Nicole? And it seemed like it was a solid case & he was going to prison....but yet somehow he skated out of it and we were all dumbfounded? I think that's how a lot of Americans feel about Hillary & Benghazi. Just absolutely shocked that she's NOT in prison.

At one point a while back my 11 year old asked what all the hoopla was about her e-mails. I showed her the last hour of the film 13 hours & said this is what the big deal is about. Then explained how she tried using the bogus excuse that "a video on the internet" caused this entire debacle.

I'd just have more respect for her if she said something like "You know what, I screwed up and made a grave error. In the future I'll make sure that that never happens again." or something to that effect. Instead of sticking to the story of "I've never sent any classified information...blah blah". Ummm, yeah you have.

I would agree with "Your lack of leadership is astounding". And I would think whether you lean left or right you would agree. For what it's worth, I (regrettably) voted for Obama both times. So I'm not hardcore either way.

You clearly saw something that didn't happen.

The government investigated the actions of the State Department and made a series of recommendations, before the political nonsense from the Republicans about Benghazi. She accepted all of them.

Now consider that many more people were killed in attacks at American diplomatic compounds in the previous administration.

What did the Republicans say about that? Crickets.

Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?

Here's the clip I was mentioning. This is so sickening you can hear the disgust fill the room from the people who were there. I think anybody would agree that this is absurd and appalling at the same time. Nice example to set to our young people.

What does that have to do with Benghazi and with alleged deaths of Clinton associates? Nothing!

As to the video: All you see is a member of Congress badgering the attorney general and her answering the questions. Yes, speeding means you get a citation and, yes, she read the report about Clinton's email.

What's absurd and appalling is that you don't wonder about the pathetic efforts to attack her at the hearing.

In contrast, look at the hearings in which Attorney General Sessions participates, where he ducks the questions, uses incoherent language, and contradicts himself over and over again. How did that guy get a law degree anyway?

Watching the Benghazi hearings was upsetting. Loretta Lynch & Hillary should have been handcuffed & stuffed in jail 100x over. Lynch set a good example to kids around the country; no matter how direct a question is - tap dance around it and do not answer it, even if it's a yes or no question. I forget if it was Jim Jordan or someone else, but they got so frustrated with Lynch. They said something like "61 times you've said that you cannot answer a question!" And then at one point he's trying to get an answer that she just (as usual) keeps talking in circles and then the representative says something like "Ok, let me put it this way....if the speed limit is 60 mph and I'm driving 75 mph, am I breaking the law?" And it was sickening to hear Lynch (instead of simply saying "yes") to go into a long spiel like "well, the officer would take a look at all your information & then a court would determine if you blah blah blah" and it was really quite laughable. It's like, "Wow! Really!?? Answer the god damned question!"

But watching the entire Benghazi trial with my kids was just another eye opener how corrupt a lot (not everybody of course) of the system is. Remember how overwhelmingly it seemed O.J. Simpson was guilty of killing Ron & Nicole? And it seemed like it was a solid case & he was going to prison....but yet somehow he skated out of it and we were all dumbfounded? I think that's how a lot of Americans feel about Hillary & Benghazi. Just absolutely shocked that she's NOT in prison.

At one point a while back my 11 year old asked what all the hoopla was about her e-mails. I showed her the last hour of the film 13 hours & said this is what the big deal is about. Then explained how she tried using the bogus excuse that "a video on the internet" caused this entire debacle.

I'd just have more respect for her if she said something like "You know what, I screwed up and made a grave error. In the future I'll make sure that that never happens again." or something to that effect. Instead of sticking to the story of "I've never sent any classified information...blah blah". Ummm, yeah you have.
I am really disappointed in you. Another right winger on the Paracast forum. How tedious. Yet not a single word of criticism of the GOP and Trump, I reckon. As Trump would say in his eloquent way: "Sad". I will not engage in a battle with right wingers here who seem to get all their information about reality from conspiracy sites and Fox News. But I am disappointed, nonetheless, since in another thread you seemed quite intelligent.

It’s not about left wing or right wing. It’s about facts versus fiction. There are legitimate claims to be made about the Clintons. But repeating long-debunked falsehoods doesn’t advance the discussion.

You can’t live in a bubble when it comes to such things.

What does that have to do with Benghazi and with alleged deaths of Clinton associates? Nothing!

As to the video: All you see is a member of Congress badgering the attorney general and her answering the questions. Yes, speeding means you get a citation and, yes, she read the report about Clinton's email.

What's absurd and appalling is that you don't wonder about the pathetic efforts to attack her at the hearing.
I was pointing out the fact of the relationship between Lynch & the Clintons. All 3 of them should have been in handcuffs 100 times over. She's part of their cartel. You would think a simple question (regarding the speeding) would warrant a simple yes or no, right? Not in todays world. Nowadays you can just tap dance around the question in order to be evasive. That's why you heard the gasp in the room as well as the "omg" comment from Mr. Collins because her response was so ludicrous.

As far as Benghazi. If you want to simplify it on it's most basic level without getting into semantics; if I did what she did - I'd be kicked out of the Navy. But when she does it - she can seek a promotion to the highest position in our country (as stated by Mr. Gowdy). There's the regular law (for you and I) - then there's the law for people that are wealthy & connected (which is nothing new). But how can anybody watch the video of Hillary laughing over & over while Trey Gowdy is asking James Comey questions and still say she is not guilty is simply mind boggling;

(paraphrasing)

HILLARY: I have never, and underline never, sent classified information through my email.

COMEY: Yes, our findings show she has sent classified information through her email.

HILLARY: I only used one device.

COMEY: Our findings show she has used multiple devices

and it goes on and on and on. It's no coincidence her husband earned the nickname "Slick Willy." How she slithered her way out of Benghazi is truly remarkable.

I am really disappointed in you. Another right winger on the Paracast forum. How tedious. Yet not a single word of criticism of the GOP and Trump, I reckon. As Trump would say in his eloquent way: "Sad". I will not engage in a battle with right wingers here who seem to get all their information about reality from conspiracy sites and Fox News. But I am disappointed, nonetheless, since in another thread you seemed quite intelligent.
Just goes to show that the left (in general, not everyone) has the attitude of "If you don't agree with me - you are not intelligent and I don't want to listen to anything you say."

Second - that's pretty presumptuous of you for to call me a right winger. And not for anything, but like I would care that you are disappointed in ME? As if I were contributing posts for YOUR approval? LOL. I've been a member on here for several years (I think I had to restart my account at one point but I've been on since 2011). You've been here since breakfast. Based on your last message - sounds like you fit the mold of some of the left wing whackos I know that would literally vote for Jeffrey Dahmer as long as he was on the Democratic ticket. That's their attitude; "I don't care how shady the person is - as long as they are a Democrat - they get my vote."

Also, according to your statement, you said that I seemed "quite intelligent" in another post - insinuating that therefore I AM NOT intelligent. I've never claimed to be a genius or the smartest guy on the planet. But I didn't know they let non-intelligent people fly in $30 million planes in the U.S. Navy or hand out the keys to Cessna's at the local airport for non-intelligent people to go flying in it by themselves. Hmmm, that's a new one for me. But thank you for the enlightenment.

So your takeaway from this is;

"I might have agreed with (either somewhat or strongly) with some of this guys posts - but now that I found out he thinks Hillary is guilty I think he is a moron & now will disregard any of his thoughts/ideas/posts automatically - because his political thoughts differ than mine." Nice one.

It's out of context.

1. She only used one device at a time. That is true. She turned one in and received another. This is normal practice. So, when she says she was using one device, it is technically very correct. How many smartphones do you use at a time anyway? I am using only one iPhone, but I've owned many. Does that make ME a liar when I say I only use one iPhone?

2. The argument is whether she sent any email marked classified, not whether it contained classified information without any markings or was later classified. There is a gray area about two or three messages incorrectly marked, lacking the header that would identify them as confidential.

As with most lawyers, Clinton does tend to fine-tune her responses a little more than she should. Her responses to the email matter were badly prepared, and too defensive. She did nothing wrong, and nothing different in a general sense from her predecessors. Why do you ignore the Powell decision to use AOL, not a secure service, and never turn in any copies of emails as required by policy?

Saying that the Clintons and Loretta Lynch should "have been in handcuffs 100 times over" is absurd.

How many times should Trump be in handcuffs for ripping off his suppliers (3,500 lawsuits), groping and abusing women, etc?

Bill Clinton lost his law license over lying about his affair with Lewinsky. That story is old.

As to that video and the response about the stupid question about traffic violations and the stupid question about whether she read the report about the Clinton email matter. I saw an abusive member of Congress grandstanding before the cameras. I would gasp too, at his performance, and his decision to badger the Attorney General of the U.S.

It takes 30 seconds to disprove each of your misleading claims. 30 seconds. Please, try to extend your research beyond the Fox News/Brietbart bubble.

It's out of context.

1. She only used one device at a time. That is true. She turned one in and received another. This is normal practice. So, when she says she was using one device, it is technically very correct. How many smartphones do you use at a time anyway? I am using only one iPhone, but I've owned many. Does that make ME a liar when I say I only use one iPhone?

2. The argument is whether she sent any email marked classified, not whether it contained classified information without any markings or was later classified. There is a gray area about two or three messages incorrectly marked, lacking the header that would identify them as confidential.

As with most lawyers, Clinton does tend to fine-tune her responses a little more than she should. Her responses to the email matter were badly prepared, and too defensive. She did nothing wrong, and nothing different in a general sense from her predecessors. Why do you ignore the Powell decision to use AOL, not a secure service, and never turn in any copies of emails as required by policy?

Saying that the Clintons and Loretta Lynch should "have been in handcuffs 100 times over" is absurd.

How many times should Trump be in handcuffs for ripping off his suppliers (3,500 lawsuits), groping and abusing women, etc?

Bill Clinton lost his law license over lying about his affair with Lewinsky. That story is old.

As to that video and the response about the stupid question about traffic violations and the stupid question about whether she read the report about the Clinton email matter. I saw an abusive member of Congress grandstanding before the cameras. I would gasp too, at his performance, and his decision to badger the Attorney General of the U.S.

It takes 30 seconds to disprove each of your misleading claims. 30 seconds. Please, try to extend your research beyond the Fox News/Brietbart bubble.

I will politely disagree with you. A Clinton supporter can disprove each claim in 30 seconds. Of course they can! They all do! I'm sure you've heard the phrase "You've got an answer for everything." That's how she is - an answer for everything. Even the most staunch Hillary supporters admit that the Lynch/Clinton secret tarmac meeting is a joke. For anybody to believe they talked about their children and golf is absurd. Some of us were born at night, but not last night. Now all the information coming in about the Russians + uranium + the Clinton Foundation? I partially don't even care what becomes of this because no matter what - they'll slither their way out of that as well.

My father in law is a state senator & a circuit court judge. And a hardcore democrat. One of THE best guys I've ever known. Lots of times just him and I will hang out (ball games, etc.). His wife is an attorney. His wife's kids (two of them) are attorneys. All hardcore democrats. But during family fun time & when we are just hanging out and we get on the subject of the Clintons, even THEY admit that Hillary should be in jail and that her and Bill have a long reputation of being super shady. I can respect that. They make it known that they still support them & have voted for them - but christ, at least they don't think they walk on water. So I figure if my FIL is in politics & a democrat and can admit wrong doing on the Clintons part, certainly us regular folk can. But....that's not politics today. Politics today is having blinders on and standing by your guy (or gal) no matter what. Even if they do turn out to be Jeffrey Dahmer...

You are deflecting. Badly.

I’m not a supporter of Clinton or any candidate.

All you are doing is repeating the same old right wing lies about the Clintons and Obama White House.

When you are shown to be wrong, you change the subject and post something else.

I don’t care who your relatives are. It doesn’t make any of those old stories any more credible.

Let’s move on.

You are deflecting. Badly.

I’m not a supporter of Clinton or any candidate.

All you are doing is repeating the same old right wing lies about the Clintons and Obama White House.

When you are shown to be wrong, you change the subject and post something else.

I don’t care who your relatives are. It doesn’t make any of those old stories any more credible.

Let’s move on.
I'm sure nobody cares who my relatives are. My point (which you missed) is that most people (no matter what side of the aisle you are on) can admit when they are wrong (like my relatives). Yet others will go down with the sinking ship sticking to their story.

But I agree to disagree. Neither side is going to say "Oh wait, he's right. I never looked at it that way...." It's like your head hurts after ramming it against a concrete wall so many times :)

So admit you were wrong then. Facts are not liberal or conservative; they are facts.

All you've done is dredge up long-disproven Clinton-related rumors. You could have spent a fraction of the time you spent posting this junk here in fact-checking for yourself.

Please try that for once. Look at non-partisan sites, such as PolitiFact or Snopes, and you might just be surprised at what you find.

So admit you were wrong then. Facts are not liberal or conservative; they are facts.

All you've done is dredge up long-disproven Clinton-related rumors. You could have spent a fraction of the time you spent posting this junk here in fact-checking for yourself.

Please try that for once. Look at non-partisan sites, such as PolitiFact or Snopes, and you might just be surprised at what you find.
Again, I'll agree to disagree. But if someone ever did want to learn the art of deflecting - just watch the Benghazi hearings. Between Hillary & Lynch, one could come into the field with an Associates degree and by the time you are done watching have a PhD in Deflection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back