• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Bilderberg Group

Rick Deckard

Paranormal Maven
Don't believe in conspiracies? Then why do the the leaders of the world, big business and global media hold secret meetings every year?

Watch this video and make your own mind up...

Guess they aren't good at keeping their meetings secret since we know about them.

Nope - they may have trouble keeping the meetings secret but they are very successful at keeping the agenda secret. It's written into the rules - no member can discuss what's been said in any of the meetings with anyone outside the group.

I recommend this book :

# Who's Who of the Elite: Members of the Bilderbergs, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission
# Paperback
# Publisher: R I E (Jan 1996)
# Language English
# ISBN: 0964988801

I think you'll change your mind if you read it.

I watched a documentry with Jim Tucker and Alex Jones speaking about the Biderbergers and it sounds quite convincing. Sounds like the rich elitist corporations are trying to guarantee their wealth at the expense of everyone else. Is that really that hard to believe? I'd say thats a good reason to have a secret meeting every year.

Chiron said:
I watched a documentry with Jim Tucker and Alex Jones speaking about the Biderbergers and it sounds quite convincing. Sounds like the rich elitist corporations are trying to guarantee their wealth at the expense of everyone else. Is that really that hard to believe? I'd say thats a good reason to have a secret meeting every year.

That's not a "Conspiracy" per se. It's just Business, part of the System of systems. We can stop buying anytime. I really mean it. Just one more Mocha Latte and I'll quit.

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face, it's just a goddamned piece of paper!"...George the Bush, November, 2005, screaming at congressional leaders during discussions of the Patriot Act.

"Oy!"...Mogwa the Seriously Frightened, right here and now.

auntiegrav said:
That's not a "Conspiracy" per se. It's just Business, part of the System of systems. We can stop buying anytime. I really mean it. Just one more Mocha Latte and I'll quit.

we can stop buying any time. but the thing is that things cost $$$, and you kind of need money to live, or live off the forestes and the land, you think its a part of the system that is what they want you to think, i would bet that if you would drive deeper in to said subject you wil start to hit walls, its like UFOs. we know that there is some group or people goverment or that is supressing info about UFOs or the true feelings of the gomerment and UFOs.

auntiegrav said:
We can stop buying anytime. I really mean it. Just one more Mocha Latte and I'll quit.

Actually, I think a lot (most?) of the Westernized populations might find it difficult to stop buying - advertising is a form of mass brainwashing. I think the message of 'buying this product will make you happy' is having a negative effect on society.

I mean, look at today's adverts on TV - they very rarely tell you *anything* about the actual product that they are selling. They just portray 'beautiful' worlds inhabited by 'beautiful' people using their 'beautiful' products - the implication being, 'buy this product and you can have a life like this'. Pushing that message, several hundred times a day, especially at kids, is just plain wrong.

"The Simpsons"
Lisa: Sorry, Dad, we _do_ believe in you, we really do.
Bart: It's just hard not to listen to TV: it's spent so much more time raising us than you have.

Rick Deckard said:
Actually, I think a lot (most?) of the Westernized populations might find it difficult to stop buying - advertising is a form of mass brainwashing. I think the message of 'buying this product will make you happy' is having a negative effect on society.

I mean, look at today's adverts on TV - they very rarely tell you *anything* about the actual product that they are selling. They just portray 'beautiful' worlds inhabited by 'beautiful' people using their 'beautiful' products - the implication being, 'buy this product and you can have a life like this'. Pushing that message, several hundred times a day, especially at kids, is just plain wrong.

ya you know how much i watich tv, vary little, some shows on sci-if, like ghost hunter and ufo files, and painkiller jane. but vary little. i watch about 5-8 hours a week, the advertising is getting so stupid. some times i have to pull my firend away form the tv with my bokken to get them to got out side. it getting sad when i have to use a bokken to get my firend away from the tv and keep them away form it. last year i went to calargy for a week for fun and 2 days my firends where sitting in the hotel watching tv when i went and did stuff, o and they stayed in when i went out on the town at night, it made me sad. o if any one is up in calargy check out a pub thats caled the "uncorn", awsome place, good food and beer.

Rick Deckard said:

"The Simpsons"
Lisa: Sorry, Dad, we _do_ believe in you, we really do.
Bart: It's just hard not to listen to TV: it's spent so much more time raising us than you have.

Religion, too. People have had thousands of years of practice with the paternalistic hierarchy to tell them what to do without thinking. Action taken based upon Blind Faith in anything is True Evil. It's ALL in the marketing.

"It's not the end of the world.
In fact it's not even the end of the summer but
Thank God the TV is on,
Or how else would we know what's going down
And how we're supposed to be feelin' about it."
"All we need is some Ice Cream and a Hug."
-Bowling for Soup

I haven't had a chance to check out the video yet but have recently heard a few interviews with Alex Jones on C2C. I've also read Jim Marrs' "Rule By Secrecy" and wonder just how deep and crazy this conspiracy is.

Do elite groups meet and keep the results of those meetings secret form the public? Sure, that's pretty much a given. But how far beyond international relations and economics do the discussions go? There are many levels to this. On one level, you have the planning of alliances and the choosing of presidents. Beyond that, you have plans for depopulation. Deeper than that lies connections to age-old secret societies. At it's deepest (so far) lies the Satanic Cult and Reptilian connection. I guess one can pick their own level of belief.

Of course, Jones states that they rely on th unbelievability of it all to maintain their control.

-todd.

tommyball said:
Do elite groups meet and keep the results of those meetings secret form the public? Sure, that's pretty much a given. But how far beyond international relations and economics do the discussions go? There are many levels to this. On one level, you have the planning of alliances and the choosing of presidents. Beyond that, you have plans for depopulation. Deeper than that lies connections to age-old secret societies. At it's deepest (so far) lies the Satanic Cult and Reptilian connection. I guess one can pick their own level of belief.
-todd.

Yes, and that's what we are here in the forums for. We each have some little knowledge that we have picked up along the way in life. As we talk to others and exchange our known knowns, we expand how far we can see into the dark holes. Each of us knows a certain number of people who have either been in business or government or the military, and we try to keep the facts separate from the myths. As we manage to verify one little thing, we subtract that place from where the secret societies can hide thier control mechanisms.

For instance, when watching the video "Out of the Blue", Gordon Cooper mentions civilians who showed up, took some film and it was never seen again. I knew someone else that this happened to, exactly as described by Gordo, only it was to a technician unloading the gun camera from an Air Force plane in Germany after a UFO scramble.
These secret groups are really there, and they have an awful lot of power and ability to keep themselves out of public scrutiny. The 'government' isn't just the incompetent, red-tape generating buffoons we see on TV. There are massive expenditures which go unchecked, huge holdings of property and equipment that is inventoried only by compartmentalized, cleared personnel, and millions of manhours spent on systems and procedures simply to keep secrets, regardless of how relevant thos secrets are to actual 'national' security.

Back