• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The best Movie you've seen in the past year.

I can't believe I have not seen District 9 yet?

I was fond of Dean Spanley. It's sense of silliness appealed to me...and dogs make the best people after all. ::)

The Orphanage is indeed a great film. I'm a big Gullermo del Torro fan and managed to see a free pre screening of it here in London :cool: I would also put Pan's Labyrinth in my all time top 5 films - an absolute masterpiece.

A History of Violence is one I saw recently that really impressed me. Also Let The Right One in is a good unusual Vampire film. The Dark Night should also get a mention.

My all time favourite film though is It's A Wonderful Life. I can't help liking films with a good underlying message.

I'm a big fan of Zhang Yimou's too. Have you seen MILLENNIUM MAMBO by the Taiwanese director Hsiao-hsien Hou? It came out in 2001, but it's superb. The opening scene is absolutely stunning. THREE TIMES also has moments of stark genius.

I'm a big fan of Zhang Yimou's too. Have you seen MILLENNIUM MAMBO by the Taiwanese director Hsiao-hsien Hou? It came out in 2001, but it's superb. The opening scene is absolutely stunning. THREE TIMES also has moments of stark genius.

No I haven't, but I will put them into the queue now!

Back