• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

the app for iPhone/iPod Touch

Well, I love Safari too and I'm happy with, for instance, using all Google services I use via Safari but it's kind of the same story like with any other app written for iPhone - it gives you an advantage to use every single pixel efficiently without zooming in and out. I mean there are millions of websites out there and so there is no way you can write a specific app for all of them but you may try to cover some widely popular stuff like FaceBook,Twitter and I believe managing number of the forums you post is one of them.

Incidentally there is a great free app called Planets which checks your global position and gives you the positions of the stars and planets around you. It's great for avoiding those emabarrassing misidentifications of Venus. :) Quite seriously though I saw an incredibly bright object in the sky this week which I was pretty sure was a planet but just to be sure I checked the App and.... bingo it was Venus. :(

iPhone Safari isnt bad for this forum, but some are dreadful on it. Ive got used to the way it works and it doesnt slow down my browsing experience at all. text too small? double tap it.... great feature :)

Back