• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Anonymous war on Scientology

Free episodes:

Bixy,

Thanks so much for sharing this with us. Wow, they seem to be using some major psychological conditioning! Sounds awful. And you, my friend, are obviously one strong cookie ;)!

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cgestalt2%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->[FONT=&quot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=421ujcFjyH4[/FONT]

I'd like to see the news deal with Christianity in the same way they sometimes slap scientology. Or how they deal with ufos? Hahahahaha. Virgin birth, Noah, talking snakes fine.... aliens? You got to be kidding......

Tom Cruise is a fool, but Kathy Lee Gifford isn't.

Thought you guys might get a kick outta some vids..they are not new vids..I will also include the full interview of Jason Beghe (a celeb who has left $cn within the last year).

Anyways: here is one of the funny ones: (the other funny one got removed by *gasp* guess who?! :rolleyes: )

iKlipz See Show Share

And here's a serious vid of Jason Beghe's full interview (it's LONG, 2 HOURS, but soooo WORTH IT!) about his realizations of $cn how he got into it and why he left....WARNING: Language! (Scn's are known to cuss, especially using the F word A LOT. That's one of things we've stopped doing since being out and now we actually flinch when hearing people cuss too liberally, lol!). :D
Besides that: imo, Jason's MAD, so one tends to talk like this when upset that they've been taken for a ride (like celebs especially are!).

If any of you have any questions as to lingo, concepts, etc.. just ask (or PM me).

Scientology on trial in France

25 May 2009

Source: BBC News

"The Church of Scientology has gone on trial in the French capital, Paris, accused of organised fraud.
The case centres on a complaint by a woman who says she was pressured into paying large sums of money after being offered a free personality test.
The church, which is fighting the charges, denies that any mental manipulation took place.
France regards Scientology as a sect, not a religion, and the organisation could be banned if it loses the case.
<!-- E SF -->It is the first time the church has appeared as a defendant in a fraud case in France. Previous court cases have involved individual Scientologists. "

Scientology on trial in France

The church, which is fighting the charges, denies that any mental manipulation took place.
"
I would like to see any religion put on trial trying to deny that mental manipulation takes place. Every religion that I'm aware of requires that one participate in a game of play/pretend voluntarily or otherwise. Don't get me wrong, I'm no atheist, those guys are just as religious as the Pope. I think religion may be the biggest barrier between Man and God...the best trick the Devil ever pulled.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I would like to see any religion put on trial trying to deny that mental manipulation takes place. Every religion that I'm aware of requires that one participate in a game of play/pretend voluntarily or otherwise. Don't get me wrong, I'm no atheist, those guys are just as religious as the Pope. I think religion may be the biggest barrier between Man and God...the best trick the Devil ever pulled.

I agree but in this case mental manipulation was used to make 21,000 euros ($29,400) disappear out of the pockets of this woman.

Also, all religions should be put on trial... except my own, because my religion is the only true way to God... and is better than yours...Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge... ... :D

Back