• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Allies of Humanity Briefings and my Personal E.T. Experiences

andrewgarrett

Paranormal Novice
I've experienced multiple UFO sightings in addition to very unsettling encounters with E.T. channeling. I publicly questioned the motives of a being that was supposedly from Sirius (doubtful) being telepathically channeled by a young man through a Zoom video broadcast about two years ago. Afterwards, I was targeted by the mental confusion tactics of these E.T.s as hard as that may be to believe.

It was only when I discovered what's called the Allies of Humanity Briefings online that I was able to make any real sense of what happened to me. The Briefings are sobering though inspiring. I'd like to share with you a twelve-point summary to start a discussion around the serious matter of alien intervention in our world. If you're curious I can go into more detail about my own experiences as well.

1. Humanity’s destiny is to emerge into and to engage with a Greater Community of intelligent life in the universe.

2. Contact with other forms of intelligent life represents the greatest threshold that humanity has ever faced. The results of this Contact will determine humanity’s future for generations to come. This Contact is happening now.

3. Humanity is unprepared for Contact. Researchers are still unable to clearly see who is visiting our world and why. Governments are not revealing what they know, and most people are still in denial that this phenomenon is even occurring.

4. Because of this lack of preparation, humanity’s true Allies sent representatives to a location near Earth to observe the extraterrestrial presence and activities within our world. The Allies of Humanity Briefings represent their report.

5. The Briefings reveal that our world is undergoing an extraterrestrial Intervention by forces who, as demonstrated by their actions, are here to subvert human authority and to integrate into human societies for their own advantage. These forces represent non-military organizations who are here to seek human and biological resources. The Allies refer to these forces as the “Collectives.” The Collectives do not value human freedom.

6. Because the Intervention is being carried out by small groups of intervening forces, it must rely primarily upon deception and persuasion to achieve its goals. The Allies Briefings describe in detail how this is being accomplished and what we must do to stop it.

7. This extraterrestrial Intervention is being focused in four arenas:

• It is influencing certain individuals in positions of power and authority in government, commerce and religion to cooperate with the Intervention through the promise of greater wealth, power and technology
  • It is creating hidden establishments in the world from which the Intervention can exert its influence in the mental environment, seeking to make people everywhere open and compliant to its will through a “Pacification Program”
  • It is manipulating our religious values and spiritual impulses in order to gain human allegiance to their cause
  • It is taking people against their will, and often without their awareness, to support an interbreeding program designed to create a hybrid race and a new leadership who would be bonded to the “visitors.”
8. Those extraterrestrial visitors who have been potentially beneficial to humanity have all retreated from the world in the face of the Intervention. Those remaining are alien races who are not here for our benefit. This leaves us in an unambiguous situation regarding the intentions and activities of the extraterrestrial presence. This enables us to clearly see what we are dealing with. Otherwise, it would be impossible for us to tell friend from foe.

9. The Allies Briefings emphasize the grave danger in our accepting and becoming reliant upon ET technology offered by the Intervention. This will only lead to our becoming dependent on the “visitors,” resulting in our loss of freedom and self-sufficiency. No true ally of humanity would offer this to us. The Allies emphasize that we have earth-based solutions to all the problems that we face. What we lack as a race are unity, will and cooperation.

10. In spite of the great challenge we now face, humanity still has a great advantage if we can respond in time. The Allies Briefings reveal both the Intervention’s strengths and its weaknesses. One of the Intervention’s weaknesses is its reliance upon human acquiescence and cooperation to achieve its goals. According to Greater Community rules of conduct within the region of space in which our world exists, Intervention is not allowed unless it can be demonstrated that the native people welcome and approve of it. Here our voices can have power in the Greater Community. At this moment, the Intervention has few critics. But if enough people can become aware of it and speak out against it, the Intervention will be thwarted and must withdraw. This is the first step in humanity’s preparation for dealing with the realities of life in the universe. This step and all the steps that follow give humanity its one great chance to overcome its longstanding conflicts and to unite in its own defense for the preservation of the world. The Allies emphasize that we as human beings have the spiritual and collective power to do this, and that we must do this if we want to survive and advance as a free and independent race in the universe.

11. Preparation for our contact with the Greater Community begins with awareness, education, and Knowledge, our spiritual Mind.

12. In facing the Greater Community, humanity must build unity, self-sufficiency and discretion. These are the three requirements that all free nations must establish to be free in the universe.

Well, what are your thoughts on the Briefings summary? If you want more details you can get the full Briefings (four books in total) all free at alliesofhumanity.org.

I've experienced multiple UFO sightings in addition to very unsettling encounters with E.T. channeling. I publicly questioned the motives of a being that was supposedly from Sirius (doubtful) being telepathically channeled by a young man through a Zoom video broadcast about two years ago. Afterwards, I was targeted by the mental confusion tactics of these E.T.s as hard as that may be to believe.

I don't doubt you've had some notable experiences. But you describe them in relation to being telepathically channeled, which, to me, opens your experience to a far wider field than E.T.s, since channeling of spirits has been practiced from quite some time before the idea of E.T. became widespread. In other words, it seem to me that whatever the phenomenon was that caused channeling of spirits has now taken on the identity of E.T.s to be acceptable to current culture. But to me that seems quite deceptive. So, my suggestion is that this is a real phenomenon, but it ought not be given any confidence.

The author of the material you reference is Marshall Vian Summers. Here is what he says about himself:

In the fall of 1981, at the age of 32, Marshall Vian Summers had a direct encounter with a mysterious voice in which he was instructed to begin to receive and to “record” their Message for the world.​
Over the decades since, a vast Revelation for humanity has unfolded, at times slowly and at times in great torrents. During many of these long years, he has had to proceed with the support of only a few individuals, not knowing what this growing Revelation would mean and where it would ultimately lead.​
After 15 years of receiving teachings and books, it was revealed that Marshall Vian Summers is the prophet and messenger for a divine Revelation regarding humanity’s emergence into a Universe of intelligent life and the hidden reality of contact taking place in the world today.​

Here's a representative video he made. He speaks slow enough to run it at 2X speed and still understand it easily:

In my opinion, this fellow is following a long line of channelers of rather vague information.

best wishes

It was only when I discovered what's called the Allies of Humanity Briefings online that I was able to make any real sense of what happened to me. The Briefings are sobering though inspiring. I'd like to share with you a twelve-point summary to start a discussion around the serious matter of alien intervention in our world. If you're curious I can go into more detail about my own experiences as well.

1. Humanity’s destiny is to emerge into and to engage with a Greater Community of intelligent life in the universe.

2. Contact with other forms of intelligent life represents the greatest threshold that humanity has ever faced. The results of this Contact will determine humanity’s future for generations to come. This Contact is happening now.

3. Humanity is unprepared for Contact. Researchers are still unable to clearly see who is visiting our world and why. Governments are not revealing what they know, and most people are still in denial that this phenomenon is even occurring.

4. Because of this lack of preparation, humanity’s true Allies sent representatives to a location near Earth to observe the extraterrestrial presence and activities within our world. The Allies of Humanity Briefings represent their report.

5. The Briefings reveal that our world is undergoing an extraterrestrial Intervention by forces who, as demonstrated by their actions, are here to subvert human authority and to integrate into human societies for their own advantage. These forces represent non-military organizations who are here to seek human and biological resources. The Allies refer to these forces as the “Collectives.” The Collectives do not value human freedom.

6. Because the Intervention is being carried out by small groups of intervening forces, it must rely primarily upon deception and persuasion to achieve its goals. The Allies Briefings describe in detail how this is being accomplished and what we must do to stop it.

• It is influencing certain individuals in positions of power and authority in government, commerce and religion to cooperate with the Intervention through the promise of greater wealth, power and technology
  • It is creating hidden establishments in the world from which the Intervention can exert its influence in the mental environment, seeking to make people everywhere open and compliant to its will through a “Pacification Program”
  • It is manipulating our religious values and spiritual impulses in order to gain human allegiance to their cause
  • It is taking people against their will, and often without their awareness, to support an interbreeding program designed to create a hybrid race and a new leadership who would be bonded to the “visitors.”
8. Those extraterrestrial visitors who have been potentially beneficial to humanity have all retreated from the world in the face of the Intervention. Those remaining are alien races who are not here for our benefit. This leaves us in an unambiguous situation regarding the intentions and activities of the extraterrestrial presence. This enables us to clearly see what we are dealing with. Otherwise, it would be impossible for us to tell friend from foe.

9. The Allies Briefings emphasize the grave danger in our accepting and becoming reliant upon ET technology offered by the Intervention. This will only lead to our becoming dependent on the “visitors,” resulting in our loss of freedom and self-sufficiency. No true ally of humanity would offer this to us. The Allies emphasize that we have earth-based solutions to all the problems that we face. What we lack as a race are unity, will and cooperation.

10. In spite of the great challenge we now face, humanity still has a great advantage if we can respond in time. The Allies Briefings reveal both the Intervention’s strengths and its weaknesses. One of the Intervention’s weaknesses is its reliance upon human acquiescence and cooperation to achieve its goals. According to Greater Community rules of conduct within the region of space in which our world exists, Intervention is not allowed unless it can be demonstrated that the native people welcome and approve of it. Here our voices can have power in the Greater Community. At this moment, the Intervention has few critics. But if enough people can become aware of it and speak out against it, the Intervention will be thwarted and must withdraw. This is the first step in humanity’s preparation for dealing with the realities of life in the universe. This step and all the steps that follow give humanity its one great chance to overcome its longstanding conflicts and to unite in its own defense for the preservation of the world. The Allies emphasize that we as human beings have the spiritual and collective power to do this, and that we must do this if we want to survive and advance as a free and independent race in the universe.

11. Preparation for our contact with the Greater Community begins with awareness, education, and Knowledge, our spiritual Mind.

12. In facing the Greater Community, humanity must build unity, self-sufficiency and discretion. These are the three requirements that all free nations must establish to be free in the universe.

Well, what are your thoughts on the Briefings summary? If you want more details you can get the full Briefings (four books in total) all free at alliesofhumanity.org.
No wonder they originate from that sphere we call Procrastinator 3...if they have been hanging around that long and not made a deput on Reality television I say let's sponsor a membership in the Procrastinator Club (when the club gets around to sending us an application).

No wonder they originate from that sphere we call Procrastinator 3...if they have been hanging around that long and not made a deput on Reality television I say let's sponsor a membership in the Procrastinator Club (when the club gets around to sending us an application).

I don't doubt you've had some notable experiences. But you describe them in relation to being telepathically channeled, which, to me, opens your experience to a far wider field than E.T.s, since channeling of spirits has been practiced from quite some time before the idea of E.T. became widespread. In other words, it seem to me that whatever the phenomenon was that caused channeling of spirits has now taken on the identity of E.T.s to be acceptable to current culture. But to me that seems quite deceptive. So, my suggestion is that this is a real phenomenon, but it ought not be given any confidence.

The author of the material you reference is Marshall Vian Summers. Here is what he says about himself:

In the fall of 1981, at the age of 32, Marshall Vian Summers had a direct encounter with a mysterious voice in which he was instructed to begin to receive and to “record” their Message for the world.​
Over the decades since, a vast Revelation for humanity has unfolded, at times slowly and at times in great torrents. During many of these long years, he has had to proceed with the support of only a few individuals, not knowing what this growing Revelation would mean and where it would ultimately lead.​
After 15 years of receiving teachings and books, it was revealed that Marshall Vian Summers is the prophet and messenger for a divine Revelation regarding humanity’s emergence into a Universe of intelligent life and the hidden reality of contact taking place in the world today.​

Here's a representative video he made. He speaks slow enough to run it at 2X speed and still understand it easily:

In my opinion, this fellow is following a long line of channelers of rather vague information.

best wishes

Another ten million of us and we will be one of the largest religions in California ...no doubt a "special " location

My thoughts on all contactees ( including Summers ), regardless of whether or not he thinks of himself as one, is that until they deliver objective physical evidence e.g. have their space brothers come down, hover near a major city, and confirm they are in league with any of them, or verifiable knowledge that we don't already know about, e.g. how to build an antigravity drive that actually works, and avoid the trite platitudes and galactic ambassador cult of personality routines, I see no reason to take any of them seriously, and the more popular they get, the less seriously I take them.

Let's start with just one claim: "The Alien Agenda Revealed By The Allies of Humanity". This claim is not being "revealed" by the "Allies of Humanity". It's a claim that is being presented by Summers. The "Allies of Humanity" aren't doing any "revealing" at all. They are nowhere to be seen, and we have only Summers' word that any of it is factual. If the "Allies of Humanity" were real and wanted to get a message across, they could do that to all nations simultaneously in a way that leaves no doubt about their authenticity. They wouldn't need Summers or anyone else to relay it for them.

For now I'll add Summers to the list with Greer and Meier. Regarding your own experiences, I reserve judgement as to their veracity, but don't preclude the possibility that they are real to you. Whatever the case may be, I'm not sure that we can take any particular UFO experience at face value. Basic UFO sightings are IMO the most likely to be the least contaminated by bias, but even those we cannot be entirely sure about. Without sufficient evidence, all we can do is accept that something out of the ordinary has happened.

Last edited:

I know that they are integrating. I've met several. I do wonder why and whether there are several species of aliens doing different things in our world. I also know that wildlife biologists attempt to help animals by intervening. Could some be doing this? There could also be several types of aliens intervening at the same time. Aliens don't need to be extraterrestrial. They could be time travelers. Currently, physicists have managed to send an atom back in time one second. With technology evolving at a high rate of speed, what will we be able to do in 100 years, 200 years, 1,000 years? Also, physicists believe that there are multiple dimensions, not just ours. Could beings come from other dimensions to ours? There are other possibilities as well.

My thoughts on all contactees ( including Summers ), regardless of whether or not he thinks of himself as one, is that until they deliver objective physical evidence e.g. have their space brothers come down, hover near a major city, and confirm they are in league with any of them, or verifiable knowledge that we don't already know about, e.g. how to build an antigravity drive that actually works, and avoid the trite platitudes and galactic ambassador cult of personality routines, I see no reason to take any of them seriously, and the more popular they get, the less seriously I take them.

Let's start with just one claim: "The Alien Agenda Revealed By The Allies of Humanity". This claim is not being "revealed" by the "Allies of Humanity". It's a claim that is being presented by Summers. The "Allies of Humanity" aren't doing any "revealing" at all. They are nowhere to be seen, and we have only Summers' word that any of it is factual. If the "Allies of Humanity" were real and wanted to get a message across, they could do that to all nations simultaneously in a way that leaves no doubt about their authenticity. They wouldn't need Summers or anyone else to relay it for them.

For now I'll add Summers to the list with Greer and Meier. Regarding your own experiences, I reserve judgement as to their veracity, but don't preclude the possibility that they are real to you. Whatever the case may be, I'm not sure that we can take any particular UFO experience at face value. Basic UFO sightings are IMO the most likely to be the least contaminated by bias, but even those we cannot be entirely sure about. Without sufficient evidence, all we can do is accept that something out of the ordinary has happened.

Hi, J. Thanks for responding. There are good reasons that there is not physical evidence of the Allies and that they haven't done a worldwide broadcast:

1) They have to keep their current location and the identities of their homeworlds a secret from the Intervention. If found out, it could jeopardize countless lives. The Allies reaching out to us is not officially sanctioned by the governments of their worlds because they have had to go into non-intervention agreements with these economic Collectives of un-free races to keep themselves safe. Several of the Allies have already died to keep their homeworlds secret when they were discovered by the Intervention after giving the first Briefing. They risk a lot to help us and so they are using spiritual means to convey this information to Marshall Vian Summers so that it is not tampered with by the Intervention. If the Briefings were conveyed through other means, we couldn't really trust its origins. I know I wouldn't.

2) It is not only Summers' word that gives me faith in the existence of the Allies. When reading the Briefings I have had powerful, palpable spiritual experiences that resonate on a deep level with me. I do not get this reading the usual information online about E.T.s. Our true Allies are not giving us information coming from political agendas. They are on a Divine mission to support real freedom in the universe and humanity is a promising race in that regard. To be blunt, we'd probably be screwed without their Briefings. Other races did our Allies the same favor in the past so they are paying it forward. I realize bringing spirituality into the equation may initially bring even more skepticism for some but it is the truth.

I understand that you don't have a lot to go on other than my word and the word of Marshall and other advocates. But read the Briefings themselves, not just the summary. They give important details the summary doesn't have space to go into. I challenge you to find any better explanations out there to account for all the different evidence and testimony about E.T.s (cattle mutilations, abductions, UFOs shutting down our nukes, etc.).

Here's the link if you want to read the full Briefings (alliesofhumanity.org). Again, it's all free.

Last edited:

best wishes

Hi Farlig, thanks for responding. I'm well aware of the phenomenon of channeling spirits. I trained as a medium for nearly two years actually. There is a discernible difference between channeling a spirit and an E.T. in my experience. They are not the same.

I'm also well aware of Marshall although I appreciate you linking the video. His wisdom is in a lot of generalities typically (though sometimes he can be very specific) because he is charged with speaking to the whole world. He must speak to the experiences of most people.

I respect your opinion about him though I certainly do not share it. I have met a few channelers and mediums like Abraham Hicks and even a guru. I have some skill as a medium and channeler myself. I've lost count of how many channeled books I've read.

Marshall and the Revelation are different. Being around him is like no other experience I've had. He is ordinary in many respects (I had the opportunity to chat with him a time or two in person in Boulder, CO) but the Presence guiding him is incredible.

I've been reading the New Message from God, the Allies of Humanity Briefings, and practicing the core book of the Revelation, Steps to Knowledge, for more than a year now. My experiences with all this has been truly profound and distinct from all the spiritual exploring I did before this. To me, most of what is "spiritual" out there is chasing good feelings which may very well be a valid stage. The New Message in comparison is the real deal. I have had to face more about myself, my beliefs, my life, and the future of the world than all my previous experience combined. It's been both very challenging and rewarding.

I hope this doesn't come across like I'm trying to sell you on it. I want to share a little more of my experience as to why the Allies Briefings are so important to me and why I believe Marshall is genuinely what he says he is.

I know that they are integrating. I've met several. I do wonder why and whether there are several species of aliens doing different things in our world. I also know that wildlife biologists attempt to help animals by intervening. Could some be doing this? There could also be several types of aliens intervening at the same time. Aliens don't need to be extraterrestrial. They could be time travelers. Currently, physicists have managed to send an atom back in time one second. With technology evolving at a high rate of speed, what will we be able to do in 100 years, 200 years, 1,000 years? Also, physicists believe that there are multiple dimensions, not just ours. Could beings come from other dimensions to ours? There are other possibilities as well.

I've encountered several too. I don't trust any of them besides the Allies and I know they aren't coming here.

There are some races that are acting more like scientific observers of us than opportunists, but I think they are the minority as far as what we're dealing with right now. Even they are studying us to prepare themselves in case we ever act against them.

It's like the Europeans taking over North America from the Native Americans. They deceived the Native Americans and wowed them with technology, eventually conquering them. The same thing is happening now (E.T. Intervention : Europeans :: Humanity : Native Americans) except instead of military conquest its pure manipulation, deception, and persuasion. The Intervention know its more effective than force in the long run.

I suggest you forget about ideas of time travelers and beings from other dimensions. A lot of these types of ideas put E.T.s on a kind of pedestal. This is just what the Intervention wants so they feed into our delusions and fantasies. It makes them seem almost angelic when in reality they are biological beings just like us that depend on normal, physical resources to survive.

We think that advanced technology will one day solve all problems but that's not the case. Technology always incurs unforeseen resource costs. All it really does is change us if it's not divinely inspired to be for the benefit of all and truly sustainable.

Back