• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Alien Archetype

your+comment.+this+post.jpg

For the record i took part in many of Anon's ops against $cientology.
I wouldn't be surprised in the least if you're just someone's Big'O attack dog. I saw the Jolly Roger you hoisted for your master, and you knew he thought it was sooo funny too. Plausible deniability won't work with me. It's crystal clear to those that can see.

Last edited:
Dear DS

You ask:
"RTB, I believe you've posted that members of your family were in Scientology. Do you detail that somewhere? Is your younger brother still a member or other family still in Scientology? Is it true Scientology members somehow swindled $600,000 from your father's estate? No way to prove it?

Also, I found that really freaky that the young woman and her family that wanted you to marry her got involved in murder [within their family members?] because of their Masonic beliefs too. Do you detail much about this somewhere?"

I never said Scientology swindled money from my father or his estate. Some money went to my brother and helped his family early in his building of a family.

The story of the Anderson who wanted to marry me is a long one. The family is THE Anderson's of the reformed Masons and they created the documents called Anderson's Constitutions.

The story would be hard for people who NEED to believe in aliens as the cause of "The sky is Falling or other apocalyptic NONsense, and everything which requires work and thinking to grasp"

Her sister admitted to killing her mother and was taken to court where she explained what had gone on for two years through the rituals which include what Hubbard and Crowley did (though they never even saw each other in the flesh). Crowley called himself Perdurabo in a soul continuance including Levi, Cagliostro and Edward Kelley. The police had the books the rituals were in, the mother was the head of the women's auxiliary of the Masons in North America (The father was in charge of the Masons here.). This Emerald Society and those green books tie in with the Inner Sanctum green books I think I spoke about here regarding Chichen Itza. Green vitreole is a stage in making the Philosopher's Stone. It is in the stained glass windows of Gothic Cathedrals I suspect. Read Fulcanelli's masterwork - Les Mysteres des Cathedrales, check out the Emerald Tablet of Hermes found by Alexander the Great.

So the sister was let off with time served - for murdering her mother. Crowley was found with no incision in his body, dead and with all his organs jumbled and screwed with. He was MI6 and they did not want this kind of thing to be talked about or any evidence to remain. They cremated him. About 11 years ago a man named David Barrett who authored the book Secret Societies which I quote in my books, joined my research group and we debated some things regarding what I interpreted. I think he changed his tune but he said he was bound by the Official Secrets Act and could not confirm at risk of death. He was doing what Crowley did in part for MI6 - expert on the occult. Crowley was a member of the anti-Hitler psychic squad with Ian Fleming (Camp X etc), Dion Fortune and some say Hubbard. I do not buy the Scientologist story of him being in that group but Hubbard was Navy Intel.

The Emerald Tablet is also the Table of Destiny and was rumoured to have been taken to Oak Island along with other treasures maintained since the time of Solomon (Sol and moon) who was a likely creator of it. The Grail if it exists in material form went there too, I say the Grail is the family of Jesus and yes, they went there and later to Hochelaga (Can you say Trudeau or not true though?). FDR and his occult handlers (Gurdjieffians in Scotland have used my book on him as a study source) formed a salvage and wrecking company to get everything out of Oak Island. Those Gurdjieffians were Frank Lloyd Wright and Bernard Baruch. Wright named his estate after a person who saved his life by knowing the family of Jesus throughout history to his time - Taliesin. Baruch translates to the family of Jesus and he was front man for skimming huge sums of money while running the war machine supply network.

Ha Qabala, Table of Destiny, Ein Sof etc.

Last edited:
The issue of crop circles being done by aliens is as ridiculous as aliens having an interest in cows in order to learn something about Earth interior design of gene material so they can alter and hybridize all life on Earth. Of course, these evil aliens have no connection with earlier religious creations and fictions to cause fear which are man made projections.

But despite there being good science showing crop circles are an interaction of Earth Energy with ionosphere's energy in much the same way Tesla used the Earth Energy Grid; the cult priests of alien demons are maintaining the continued abuse of people who need easy answers. I also see the possibility of archetypal design left in our ether by attunements made long ago by shamanic people. Some of the designs are Keltic (not the Roman epithet 'Celt' used to diminish and ridicule these earlier creators of most science and culture ripped off by Hellenizing Empire) or derived from the Ket early white people near the Caucasus.

This link to the science of Plasma energy interactions with earth water aquifers and porous rock like chalk includes much of what Gerald Hawkins of Boston University also proved. Yes, there are hoaxers who often are the alien priest manipulators, or their dumb farmyard creatures (sheeple) who accept cows are mutilated by aliens. The confessed hoaxers methods never replicate the exploding of stalks from within.

THE PHYSICS OF CROP FORMATIONS

Dear Wade

He-he. Are you Beavis or Butthead in the community Nazi attempt to avoid reality?:eek:

Not at all, are you a devotee/sycophant of Alfred Lehmberg ? your prose and NONsensical ramblings suggest that you are. But at least you now *seem* to have the concept on how to copy and paste a url correctly...At least for now...good for you , you're making progress.

Last edited:
"Whether you believe in a demon of the air or in a factor in the unconscious that plays diabolical tricks on you is all one to me. The fact that man's imagined unity is menaced by alien powers remains the same in either case". Carl Jung "The Archetypes of the Collective Unconscious

To witness cult people defend each other like barking dogs is a sight to behold. peer groupthink becomes family and sometimes even becomes all a person can give themself to, their raison d'etre.

"Stage 1: The Haters Gather

Irrational haters seldom hate alone. [10] They feel compelled, almost driven, to entreat others to hate as they do. Peer validation bolsters a sense of self-worth and, at the same time, prevents introspection, which reveals personal insecurities. [11] Further, individuals otherwise ineffective become empowered when they join groups, which also provide anonymity and diminished accountability.
Stage 2: The Hate Group Defines Itself

Hate groups form identities through symbols, rituals, and mythologies, which enhance the members' status and, at the same time, degrade the object of their hate. For example, skinhead groups may adopt the swastika, the iron cross, the Confederate flag, and other supremacist symbols. Group-specific symbols or clothing often differentiate hate groups. Group rituals, such as hand signals and secret greetings, further fortify members. Hate groups, especially skinhead groups, usually incorporate some form of self-sacrifice, which allows haters to willingly jeopardize their well-being for the greater good of the cause. Giving one's life to a cause provides the ultimate sense of value and worth to life. [12] Skinheads often see themselves as soldiers in a race war.
Stage 3: The Hate Group Disparages the Target

Hate is the glue that binds haters to one another and to a common cause. [13] By verbally debasing the object of their hate, haters enhance their self-image, as well as their group status. In skinhead groups, racist song lyrics and hate literature provide an environment wherein hate flourishes. In fact, researchers have found that the life span of aggressive impulses increases with ideation. [14] In other words, the more often a person thinks about aggression, the greater the chance for aggressive behavior to occur. Thus, after constant verbal denigration, haters progress to the next more acrimonious stage.
Stage 4: The Hate Group Taunts the Target

Hate, by its nature, changes incrementally. Time cools the fire of hate, thus forcing the hater to look inward. To avoid introspection, haters use ever-increasing degrees of rhetoric and violence to maintain high levels of agitation. Taunts and offensive gestures serve this purpose. In this stage, skinheads typically shout racial slurs from moving cars or from afar. Nazi salutes and other hand signals often accompany racial epithets. Racist graffiti also begins to appear in areas where skinheads loiter. Most skinhead groups claim turf proximate to the neighborhoods in which they live. One study indicated that a majority of hate crimes occur when the hate target migrates through the hate group's turf. [15]
Stage 5: The Hate Group Attacks the Target Without Weapons

This stage is critical because it differentiates vocally abusive haters from physically abusive ones. In this stage, hate groups become more aggressive, prowling their turf seeking vulnerable targets. Violence coalesces hate groups and further isolates them from mainstream society. Skinheads, almost without exception, attack in groups and target single victims. Research has shown that bias crimes are twice as likely to cause injury and four times as likely to result in hospitalization as compared to nonbias crimes. [16]"

The Seven-Stage Hate Model The Psychopathology of Hate Groups - International Cultic Studies Association (ICSA)

Last edited:
A member who works with teenagers observed a media movement to encourage apocalyptic ideation and this is my response to him on the Marie Jones thread. His handle is sub-light.

In WWII only a small percentage of soldiers wanted to KILL. Today the number exceeds 95% - sociologists attribute to what you say.

Unfortunately the same memes and archetypes you talk about regarding apocalyptic desires were ready to be activated in all Judaeo/Christian/Islamic cult members who follow scriptures with aliens as overlords.

Philip K. Dick takes it further and many are they who have made good money appealing to these long running scripts in our religions and media.

https://pages.gseis.ucla.edu/faculty/kellner/essays/apocalypticphillipkdick.pdf

RTB, excellent 2 posts just above. I'll be busy offline for the next week, so I won't be posting much. I'll be reading posts if I have time. I suggest sticking to topics that can hook readers in and keep each post short in length -a few paragraphs at most. Like one or two pages of a book. And don't put too many consecutive posts in sequence. It's just the way Forum readers usually prefer the size and quantity of consecutive posts. For example, your first post in this thread is too long for many readers. IMO. Why? Some people read posts through smart phones and tablets, and that first post is way too long for that. Also, that amount of information in that first post can overwhelm today's forum reader, imo. Especially, younger people that are "text minded" doing sound bites with two three sentences at at time.

IF the objective is to get more readers interested in your thread topics AND hook more readers to follow the thread and post too, then I'm certain that will work much better. IMO. I am just trying to help, so I won't say more about this. Thanks for understanding.

Dear DS

Unfortunately this particular post had a whole ;load of purposes. And though what you say is right about reading and retention - it will not be read by those who should read it - to save their lives or those they love. I put it all out there - facts rather than superficial subtleties. When going onto another person's thread I am more inclined to do as you say. Hope all goes well for you, it looks like I'll still be here when you get back.

Why do We Believe What We Believe?

An excellent article from the above.

"Why do We Believe What We Believe?

Kris Notaro
By Kris Notaro
Ethical Technology

Posted: Sep 22, 2010

Why do people believe different paradigms and memes over others? At this point in time there are a number of theories that can be utilized to answer this question but they remain crude in nature.

Several views suggest that brain regions and neurotransmitters are responsible for the valuing of one concept over another. According to modern neuroscience a few crucial neurotransmitters play a central role in mood and belief. They include dopamine, glutamate, norepinephrine, serotonin, and acetylcholine.(5)(7) For example, abnormal dopamine levels in particular can lead to schizophrenia which we can attribute to the unusual difficulty of people who already understand a certain paradigm of knowledge to believe in another. Brain regions and critical periods also play a role.(7)

Figuring out why people believe in irrational concepts is a rather hard challenge. Homo sapiens are socially networked together, teaching each other stories that can be said to be false like the idea of God, concepts that are somewhat true like “treat others the way you want to be treated,” and paradigms that are said to be scientific theories like the theory of relativity. This network of telling stories about reality seems to resemble the very complex nature of the human brain.

The question of meaning, purpose and existence can take on many forms. In our developed countries, however, the scientific method, critical thinking, and the notion of the theory of everything are our leading paradigms of knowledge. Things can work completely out of tune, but can also work as intended like a well put together orchestra. Science has replaced the idea of God for the skeptic and critical thinker. When modern rationality governs the human brain we find that God has no place in this orchestra.

Nature versus nurture must play a role, because irrational memes/concepts propagate within cultures, they just don’t spring up from nature necessarily. However, it has been argued that our brains are hardwired to be gullible in the sense that they have been designed through evolution to believe in simplistic stories like the story of God.(2) Doxastic Voluntarism is a philosophical concept which states that people have voluntary control over what they believe in.(4) However, this can be argued against by a recent study of people with brain tumors who needed to have the tumors removed. The study showed that certain regions of the brain play a large role in spiritual belief.

Dave Munge of SEED magazine writes about how the brain may be susceptible to religion because of survival benefits.

“[It is argued] that cooperation is the key. Cooperation is clearly beneficial for human social groups in hunting, defense, child-rearing, and many other survival behaviors. Religion, they say, is a way of reinforcing the principles that join members of a group. Brembs points out that observing a religious ritual like a rain dance allows communities to identify loyal members and punish those who don’t seem to be contributing to the group.”

If the above is correct it would explain why leading research points to areas of the brain that may be hardwired for spirituality. Research of the left inferior parietal lobule and the right angular gyrus that contained tumors revealed that after surgery, the patients were more apt to believe in out of body experiences and spiritual occurrences. The conclusion that can be drawn from this research suggests that these two brain regions play a role in body ownership and spirituality. Brain lesions in the left inferior parietal lobule and the right angular gyrus show us that even without voluntary beliefs in “God experiences,” the brain itself loses something vital for critical thinking. If patients then lose the ability to critically think of their new experiences as being false illusions brought on by brain damage, these findings become quite important. (1)(2)

While nurture is a huge influence on the brain and the complexities that allow for irrational and rational beliefs, an understanding of neurons and neurotransmitters can help out. The Critical Period concept shows us that during certain periods of brain development, certain beliefs can take root. In order to undo these beliefs, the brain must use its plasticity. Memes and irrational concepts propagate within cultures because of the malleability that the brain allows. However, Doxastic Voluntarism shows us that mentally healthy people can in fact change their minds about beliefs in the supernatural. As people get older this plasticity is lessoned but still exists. It consists of making new neural connections and stronger synaptic bonds. (4)(7)

“Who cares what the color means? How do you know what he meant to say? I mean, did he leave another book called "Symbolism in My Books?" If he didn't, then you could just be making all of this up. Does anyone really think this guy sat down and stuck all kinds of hidden meanings into his story? It's just a story.... But I think you are making all of this symbolism stuff up. I don't believe any of it.”
― Laurie Halse Anderson, Speak

And we wonder why there is so much ignorance in this world. If one asks what she means about 'know'ing what would she say? Would it involve something like - "I want to know what I can use to make money or get a correct answer. I don't care if it is what the author meant so long as my fellow man agrees."

And for those who try to understand the why of choosing one meme over another we have a whole lot of reasons they have yet to start to understand.

Manly Hall has given many learned people a lot to think about and yet it would appear most academics involved in linguistics have little or no awareness of his excellent scholarship. We need to crack all codes in symbology before we can honestly say we know what technology and wisdom the ancients had. The language of the birds or BRDs is one of the most ancient systems which I think evolved into the Hermetic Green Languages used by the likes of Goethe (Founder of a Jesuit short term Illuminized group most people ramble on about as if it is all there was.), Thomas Carlyle in Sartor Restartus, Jonathan Swift and many more. In my work on Shakespeare I uncovered Francis Bacon using code to claim the works of his friend William whose work he published. It took about 50 years for some people to decipher it and now there are many who think it means Bacon wrote Shakespeare. Such is the way of ignorant ego among pretenders to knowledge. As Hugo knew, Shakespeare also wrote in hermetic code.

"The arcana of the ancient Mysteries were never revealed to the profane except through the media of symbols. Symbolism fulfilled the dual office of concealing the sacred truths from the uninitiated and revealing them to those qualified to understand the symbols. Forms are the symbols of formless divine principles; symbolism is the language of Nature. With reverence the wise pierce the veil and with clearer vision contemplate the reality; but the ignorant, unable to distinguish between the false and the true, behold a universe of symbols. It may well be said of Nature--the Great Mother--that she is ever tracing strange characters upon the surface of things, but only to her eldest and wisest sons as a reward for their faith and devotion does she reveal the cryptic alphabet which is the key to the import of these tracings.

The temples of the ancient Mysteries evolved their own sacred languages, known only to their initiates and never spoken save in the sanctuary. The illumined priests considered it sacrilege to discuss the sacred truths of the higher worlds or the divine verities of eternal Nature in the same tongue as that used by the vulgar for wrangling and dissension. A sacred science must needs be couched in a sacred language. Secret alphabets also were invented, and whenever the secrets of the wise were committed to writing, characters meaningless to the uninformed were employed. Such forms of writing were called sacred or Hermetic alphabets. Some--such as the famous angelic writing--are still retained in the higher degrees of Masonry.

Secret alphabets were not entirely satisfactory, however, for although they rendered unintelligible the true nature of the writings, their very presence disclosed the fact of concealed information--which the priests also sought to conceal. Through patience or persecution, the keys to these alphabets were eventually acquired and the contents of the documents revealed to the unworthy. This necessitated employment of more subtle methods for concealing the divine truths. The result was the appearance of cryptic systems of writing designed to conceal the presence of both the message and the cryptogram. Having thus devised a method of transmitting their secrets to posterity, the illuminati encouraged the circulation of certain documents specially prepared through incorporating into them ciphers containing the deepest secrets of mysticism and philosophy. Thus medieval philosophers disseminated their theories throughout Europe without evoking suspicion, since volumes containing these cryptograms could be subjected to the closest scrutiny without revealing the presence of the hidden message."

Secret Teachings of All Ages: The Cryptogram as a factor in Symbolic Philosophy

Back