• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

That UFO from "Chad"

.....now there are photos from the Saratoga,CA area - they look like they were taken up off of Highway 9 near Sanborn Road area - maybe west of that - I used to work in that area and know it very well.....see the photos on the C2C website ...and read the text with it.

The only thing that would solve this, is total open reporting - full name- stand up and be honest - all details should be released - and tell the investigators where you were, and why you were there. If you live where the photos were taken - then report it to officials - (but I don't have a problem keeping the address quiet because of all of the Fools nowadays on-line). If this thing is as close as it appears - then it definetly is a remote controlled vehicle - though I feel it is not from off the planet. My 1st instincts were some type of Robotics combined with RC flying technology - and this being the 2nd sighting in California and not to far away from the Capitola,CA and Aptos,CA area - I feel there is to big of a connection, and the same person or group of people is responsible. So it is interesting as to what they have - but it's man-made in my book.

MarsAve

Additional -
http://www.ufocasebook.com/bigbasin.html

The 3rd photo posted (on the bottom) on the link above - the ridge in the backgroud is up above Saratoga,CA - commonly refered to as Bohlman Rd Ridge when I worked that area. There are far too many homes in that photo for this to be taken in Big Basin-even though he did state he was 'up around Big Basin' he's still quite aways away from Big Basin-maybe this was near the Summit at Hwy 9 and Hwy 35. Highway 9 is referred to as Big Basin Wy - but based on the sun-angle - this is about 1-2pm..and definetly in the Highway 9/Sanborn Rd area.. The view is looking east - and I'd guess the photo was taken either on private property( there are hundreds of homes up in this area - many private roads in this area off highway 9)- maybe 4-5 miles west as the crow flies from Bohlman Rd off of Highway 9 -another landmark location is this photo had to be taken east of the Camp Swig area- looking back towards Saratoga,CA........

This area is very wooded, and some areas are more open, but to get a photo of the Bohlman Ridge from the vantage point taken, would lend me to believe it was taken on private property with a view of course, which means the photographer was very lucky to grab a photo of the alleged craft - or it offered an opportunity to take photos from the deck of a view home......? of course I am stating I don't believe this is an off planet UFO - I lean to Robotics and RC(remote control) combined. Also, Sanborn Park is in the area but I feel the angle is off for a photo from there,(too close) though flowers would be plentiful in that area in the park, based on his article. But, anything west of Sanborn park - there really isn't too many vantage points to get Bohlman Ridge in the background from public roadways-everything else are private roads..

I've been on every road and private driveway in this whole area, many many times- and this doesn't strike me as an area where a daylight sighting like this would happen, because 1) the scale of the whole photo sighting - trees, shadows, proximity to the photographer - Hmmmm...This isn't an area where one would expect to see such an interesting craft - because trees would normally block the view - people wouldn't see it - you'd have to be out sitting on the deck with a camera...and 2) the whole color of the object looks shaded-doesn't look right.

I've seen many remote controlled wings and gliders that don't make a sound at RC Flying clubs.....to settle this, the photographer should take the photos again and post wider field of view pictures as to where he was - and then send them to ALL major news outlets and website - and offer to be interviewed for authenticity. Otherwise...............................;)

MarsAve

Back