• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

That elusive picture, please

gerasmus

Skilled Investigator
If any of the members have the following, please post it here.
Photoshopped images need not apply.

1. Clear picture of an 'alien' (Sub-dimensional, interdimensional, sub earth, near earth, future human, you get the idea what I mean with alien) craft or mode of travel, CLOSE UP. Like in 2 meters from the thing so that we can see the pop-rivets (if any).
2. Clear picture of INSIDE an alien craft. Yes, I would like to see how it looks like. Maybe it's like the Star Trek Holodeck, the aliens will let one see what one feels comfortable with. Pictures please. Not of the holodeck but of the craft inside. No Photoshopped pictures.
3. Clear pictures of the mode of control of the craft, if any or if there is something like that, the console or the malmetal structures.
4. Clear close-up picture of the alien being. Send earluy so people can get used to the look for the day of evelation, 1200 years.

If you don't have any of the above, then 3D Max'ed artwork of the inside clearly stating that it's a representation as per an experiencer's memory.

My thinking goes that SOMEWHERE on this planet, someone must have images of all three. It is just a matter of finding it.

What dumbstrucks me is that with so many people that have claimed experiences with 'aliens' that we still have no photographic proof of what was mentioned above, up-close ?
Are the 'aliens' then so much in control that we don't even have a shred of evidence of the above three requests ?

Please post the uncompressed, original pictures for all to see.

Forget it, those pictures don't exist, at least not in the public domain.

Does some shadowy, covert group have such pictures? Entirely possible.

Will you ever see one of those released to the world? I'd bet not.

dB

If any of the members have the following, please post it here.
Photoshopped images need not apply.

Please post the uncompressed, original pictures for all to see.

Why? That sounds pretty demanding to me. I hope you don't think you have a right to see them. If I put them up half the people here would freak out and go ape shit. We'd have some suicides, and some of these idiots would try to convert the aliens to Christianity. Trust me, it would be a mess.

If you have a Top Secret Cosmic security clearance and a need to know, maybe we'll talk, or not. I suppose I could show them to you, but then I'd have to kill you. Besides, I don't care. Make me.

Your friend,

The Government

I dont want proof, (or disclosure for that matter), i mean, what the hell would we have to talk about then?? Gossiping about how j-rod from zeta 2 always seems to be the last one to buy a round of drinks i suppose ::)

Carlos Diaz said that his "friends", the aliens had a tripod when he had forgotten to bring one for, I think, his pictures of the plasma ship in a cave. I thought that was pretty johnny-on-the-spot of the "beings of light"! Why don't the experiencers who make friends with the aliens, just ask to take their picture? That's pretty absent-minded of them. They may have cameras after all.

Well.. I was taking a wild gamble ! Somewhere someone might have that picture, and we would like to see it :)

I'm sure that odds at getting that elusive picture would be 100x larger than winning the Euro Millions lottery :(

Precicely !! Why din't the experiencers ask for pictures. Pretty please. Don't tell me of all the supposed millions of supposed experiencers none got a pcture in ? All said tongue in cheek offcourse.

If i ever do have an UFO 'experience', I will remember and ask for pictures.

Oh theres shit out there. Much, much shit.

1 student for the 9pm session of Astronaut Gordon Cooper's flying disc landing film please.

And popcorn. ALWAYS popcorn.

Good pix would be great but are hard if not impossible to come by. I've heard debunkers ask this question before its an easy one to ask but hard to answer.

A couple of points to consider....

For example the recent air collision in NY of the chopper and plane. With the proliflaition of camera/video phones we got a video and some pictures. These were daytime shots taken in one the most populous areas on earth! And we know what we're looking at and what to expect to boot. However if these were highly strange anomalous objects taken under the same conditions it would be hard to discern what they are. Hence we have no reference point as we do with a chopper and a plane. For many the only reference point they have of what an "Alien Craft" should look like is what Hollywood provides. Bad mistake inho.

Which leads to my second point. Your post seems to have already drawn conclusions on this topic that being "Alien", "Alien Craft" and calling for photographic proof! :) Is photographic proof good enough? Or really necessary for that matter? There are other ways to establish "proof",physical trace evidence,multiple credible eyewitness accounts,(police,military,air traffic controllers).

Yea some good pics are probably in the hands of governments,(gun camera footage). But are they going to be any better than what we already have?

Proof? I could start a whole'nuther thread on things in our world we take for granted that have no photographic proof!:rolleyes:

Why? That sounds pretty demanding to me. I hope you don't think you have a right to see them. If I put them up half the people here would freak out and go ape shit. We'd have some suicides, and some of these idiots would try to convert the aliens to Christianity. Trust me, it would be a mess.

If you have a Top Secret Cosmic security clearance and a need to know, maybe we'll talk, or not. I suppose I could show them to you, but then I'd have to kill you. Besides, I don't care. Make me.

Your friend,

The Government

ROFL! Thanks for making my day, Schuyler! ;)

Here's a small collection of images -- some have been classified as ET's by those who have captured them with their camera's....

bbbbbizatt.jpg

bbbbbizattxx.jpg

bbbbaliencollection1.png

When I asked if anyone has a picture I wa merely asking for a description.
Seeing so many people supposedly had an 'experience' then surely someone must have some memory of what they have seen. I'm merely curious !
I'm not asking for physical proof, just curiosity. I know and understand that any loony and woo woo can come up with an decsription if they really wanted to.

I've read Jim Sparks; Alien message for the human race where he gave some description of what he experienced and saw. I haven't caught up with all the episodes of Paracast (currently on 10 June 2007's episode and catching up 1 ep per day.) I have no idea if he's been discredited, a hoax or proven a reliable experiencer. I might get flamed now that I mentioned Jim Sparks' name. But currently Sparks is what I will use as a reference to what he wrote in the book.

Maybe, f I had an experience, there might be certain experiences -finer details of the experience - that I would keep to myself and not tell the world. Why ? Symply so that one can distinguish between an hoaxter and someone telling the truth.

There you have it. Curiosity killed the cat. And I am still curious as what the iside of the mode of transport looks like. OK, flame me.

When I asked if anyone has a picture I wa merely asking for a description.
Seeing so many people supposedly had an 'experience' then surely someone must have some memory of what they have seen. I'm merely curious !
I'm not asking for physical proof, just curiosity. I know and understand that any loony and woo woo can come up with an decsription if they really wanted to.

I've read Jim Sparks; Alien message for the human race where he gave some description of what he experienced and saw. I haven't caught up with all the episodes of Paracast (currently on 10 June 2007's episode and catching up 1 ep per day.) I have no idea if he's been discredited, a hoax or proven a reliable experiencer. I might get flamed now that I mentioned Jim Sparks' name. But currently Sparks is what I will use as a reference to what he wrote in the book.

Maybe, f I had an experience, there might be certain experiences -finer details of the experience - that I would keep to myself and not tell the world. Why ? Symply so that one can distinguish between an hoaxter and someone telling the truth.

There you have it. Curiosity killed the cat. And I am still curious as what the iside of the mode of transport looks like. OK, flame me.

Actually after the Aliens had a Jim Sparks experience, they were ridiculed and asked if they had proof.:eek:

When I asked if anyone has a picture I wa merely asking for a description...

I've read Jim Sparks; Alien message for the human race where he gave some description of what he experienced and saw. I haven't caught up with all the episodes of Paracast (currently on 10 June 2007's episode and catching up 1 ep per day.) I have no idea if he's been discredited, a hoax or proven a reliable experiencer...

And I am still curious as what the iside of the mode of transport looks like...

make sure you ask for a photo of the bathroom... :D

Here you go Gerasmus, I can't find the quadrant I pulled this article from but here it is...
Aliens Visited By Jim Sparks...again
Aliens seemed to have encountered Jim Sparks yet again, and this time around getting rid of him may be more difficult than they could have imagined. Said one Alien, "He keeps following us around, moving and getting hotel rooms wherever we visit." Another Alien choosing to remain anonymous had this to say, "Jim Sparks is violent! One time I saw him coming at me after he had drunk a bunch of vodka. He had a gun too." It is well known that Jim Sparks is quite violent, as well as having difficulties learning. It is said it took him years to learn the alphabet! But that's not the worst of it, Jim Sparks makes it his business to stalk our breatheren. Alien, Mr. Grey, has had to deal with Jim Sparks for years and doesn't appreciate having to go through that again, "He's always accosting us", said Mr. Grey. "He doesn't take a hint. He always wants to be apart of what we're doing. I just tell him to go over there and tell those people everything's alright. I just wanted him out of my skin." Well it seems that is going to be a problem. No photos of Jim Sparks have been released as the Federation thinks it would cause a galactic panic.

How about this possible abduction case - with photo of alien?! - from 1987? Never known what to make of it myself, but it happened on Ilkley Moor, England, near to where I live. Hell, even Bruce Maccabee got involved.

Here's a two page overview...

http://www.ufocasebook.com/ilkleymoor.html

Actually, my daughter watches a show called Mystery Hunters on Discovery Kids that is a weird meld of entertainment, healthy skepticism, classic debunking and somehow even throws in a bit of a "believers" approach to investigating the paranormal in a kid show mentality. They debunked the photo in one of their episodes.... sort of.

Back