• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Thanks To Gene

Waller

Paranormal Maven
After a brief email exchange with Gene, I was offered an invitation to join the forum, hello to everyone!

I have had a look around in your fine forum, I'm not particularly interested in the existence of the UFO as much as I am engaged in the research of the quality and quantification of the ET channelers (Anka, Wendy Kennedy, Lee Carrol, others). Secondarily, the crossover between the ET/alien and the spirit/afterlife community and their common and overlapping messages.

Gene thought this would be of interest to the Members, perhaps this would be a topic yet to be discussed on the forum. Hoping that my participation is desirable.

P.S. I understand that this can be a salty group! :D

So the part that interests me in what you say that is currently rolling around in my brain is this bit, "the crossover between the ET/alien and the spirit/afterlife community and their common and overlapping messages." I've been digging around through Bruce Duensing's writing which spends a lot of time on dealing with that crossover, exploring the parallels between UFO sightings and ghost phenomenon as well as exploring the ET/alien vision or image as a superimposition, that some witnesses may report as a ghost or spirit. He also brought up a concept I had not heard before which was the experience of communicating with or contacting the dead during abduction events which was something that I've not run into before.

I posted some excerpts from his writing around the specific parallels he had identified between ghosts phenomenon and UFO reports at this thread, but you're more than welcome to discuss it here.
How Bruce Duensing Thinks | The Paracast Community Forums

I would be greatly obliged if you could point me in the direction of other documents, writing or analysis exploring this work, the sooner the better, as I'm looking to explore this idea tonight elsewhere so any shared info would be greatly appreciated. I definitely recommend Bruce's last post from his blog Transit of Contingencies which looks at the Voyages of the Dead and explored this topic from a very unique perspective. Here's the ghost comparisons...

BTW..some of the similarities between UFO and other categories of "ghost" images

1. Caricatures painted in the sky as impossible flying craft or at ground level, the dead portrayed as being alive.
2. Electromagnetic effects
3. Physical evidence via a strange psychokinesis of physicality
4. Extreme transience
5. Semi-solid materiality
6. Nonsensical behaviorism
7. Mimicry
8. Creates burns, scars, illnesses
9. Ability to transit solid materials at will
10. Manifests in wave forms of probability
11. Prefers manifesting in remote or isolated localities
12. Can synthesize vocalizations
13. The presence of magnesium and \ or sulfurous residue
14. Physiological and somatic effects, the sensation of freezing and \ or burning
15. The accompaniment of vivid dreams

By Bruce Duensing, at Thursday, September 18, 2014

So the part that interests me in what you say that is currently rolling around in my brain is this bit, "the crossover between the ET/alien and the spirit/afterlife community and their common and overlapping messages."
Coming from the spirit research side of the coin, specifically the post-mortem survival (of consciousness) evidence which emanates from human-spirit communications, instead of first diving into the ET-channeled communications, I found that spirit is awfully good at speaking of spirit. Terrible at most everything else.

As I got further and further along, there was a sense of frustration with spirit, my bad, expecting them to know a hell of a lot more than they should. So I went looking for information elsewhere, ETLand so to speak.

What I found was that the information in ETLand was far, faaaaaar more encompassing, relevant to physical life (dream) which subsequently got me booted out of the afterlife community as a speaker and podcast guest.

is Nancy letier on this list?
you know this woman..ZetaTalk

how do you know a ET channeler is not just making stuff up? has a ET channeler ever asked ET to show themselves to the public? I can claim all sorts of stuff don't make it true...
welcome to the fourms...

Welcome to the forum.

I am fascinated by Bigfoot, however silly it sounds: I am convinced that Bigfoot sightings happen for a reason, and have often wondered if they bring a "spiritual" message? I don't believe that a Bigfoot is a primate, or even a conventional animal (flesh and blood).
I would be very interested to hear your thoughts regarding this because you have experience in such matters.
Thank you and best wishes. Harry.

Welcome to the forum.
Thank you!

I am fascinated by Bigfoot, however silly it sounds: I am convinced that Bigfoot sightings happen for a reason, and have often wondered if they bring a "spiritual" message? I don't believe that a Bigfoot is a primate, or even a conventional animal (flesh and blood).
I would be very interested to hear your thoughts regarding this because you have experience in such matters.
Thank you and best wishes. Harry.
There are no coincidences, everything as a reason.

ET Channeling and Channelers | The Paracast Community Forums

After a brief email exchange with Gene, I was offered an invitation to join the forum, hello to everyone!

I have had a look around in your fine forum, I'm not particularly interested in the existence of the UFO as much as I am engaged in the research of the quality and quantification of the ET channelers (Anka, Wendy Kennedy, Lee Carrol, others). Secondarily, the crossover between the ET/alien and the spirit/afterlife community and their common and overlapping messages.

Gene thought this would be of interest to the Members, perhaps this would be a topic yet to be discussed on the forum. Hoping that my participation is desirable.

P.S. I understand that this can be a salty group! :D

Hello Waller, nice to meet you. I just wanted to ask you if you'd be so kind to photograph your own eye or chose another avatar.

Much appreciated!

Back