• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Thank you

Free episodes:

Peter Robbins

investigative writer
I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of Sunday's listeners who posted responses or emailed me following the broadcast of my interview with Gene and David on the Rendlesham Forest UFO incident and "Left At East Gate," the book I co-authored with Larry Warren. I'm up to my eyes in work at the moment but wanted you to know that I thought our hosts asked first rate questions and that I enjoyed doing the show. I was also glad the it was broadcast with the interview Gene and David conducted with John Burroughs, one of the eyewitnesses to some of the events which comprised the incident. While I am not able to visit much at the moment, I hope to be a more regular visitor to the chatroom as time allows. All the best, Peter Robbins

Thanks Peter, I thought the episode was fantastic and am grateful for the information you provided as well as the class in which conducted yourself.

Absolutely.

Thanks for taking each interview you do so seriously. Retelling the same story for the last 20yrs no doubt gets old, but you're passion and energy come across in each re-telling and its extremely compelling listening.

Looking forward to your next visit on the Paracast.

Thank YOU, Peter for granting the interview with The Paracast, I will be listening to this one several times through!

I plan to get your updated 'Left At East Gate' soon, as well.

The UFO field needs needs more people like you, imho!

Bixyboo

I'm still listening to the episode, but I am intrigued. I was not aware of the extent of the contact during the incident. I am sure I will be listening to this episode several times.

Peter, do you have any idea where one can get a hold of your documentary on the Sci Fi Channel - UFO Invasion at Rendelsham?

Thanks,
Jimbo

Hi Jimbo!
Great question. I have been cheerfully hammering away at SCI FI to release it on DVD, both here and in the UK where it also has a waiting audience. I understand that intend to release it, hopefully this year, and possibly along with the other two UFO docs that were also fronted by Bryant Gumbel. Otherwise there may be a member of the network who may be able to supply you a copy copies from TV. Ooops - I think I just advocated the violation of copyright laws; forget I said that.. Best, PR

Wow ... an enormous 8 replies.

Annywayy ... I'd just like to add my thanks to you, Peter. I think that this is/was one of the best episodes of the Paracast certainly in the last ... several months, and probably since the program began.

I had no idea that the Rendlesham Incident was so extraordinary. I will now rush out and see if I can find the latest edition. It will definitely be one of my cherished UFO related books along with my Jacques Vallee and John Keel books.

So here's to you Sir Peter Robins :D (if i could raise a glass to you in this wee box I'm writing in I would (you'll just have to use your imagination I'm afraid on this one :p).

All the best

(para)schtick

ps does anyone else think it sounds odd when an American talks of a "bed and breakfast"??? ... very strange :D

Most of our thanks and replies to Peter (imo) are in the other Thread here. (May 3rd Peter Robbins). That's why the few responses most likely.....

Can't wait till you do more interviews, Peter! :)

Peter,

We met many moons ago when my family (Pat and Buddy Crumbley) hosted you and Larry in Gulf Breeze at the Project Awareness Conference. You guys blew me away then, and still do. You are an excellent guest and an incredible speaker (you should teach Public Speaking as a sideline.)

I've listened to every Paracast, and this one is the Gold Standard.

Good luck in all your future endeavors, my friend. Hope to hear from you again real soon.

Best,
Russ Horseman

Back