• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Thank you, guys!

Schuyler

Misanthrope
I have to tell you, I've been all over the Internet visiting forums and joining discussions. This has been so frustrating because it seems like, first, they all are black with light red writing, and second, they are full of nutcases and true believers. So you never get anywhere because there is always someone ready to 'debate' you on the 'truth' of Meier, Cooper, Lazar, Burisch, or (sigh) Greer who are all victims of a conspiracy.

You guys are a breath of fresh air. Thanks.

Schuyler said:
I have to tell you, I've been all over the Internet visiting forums and joining discussions. This has been so frustrating because it seems like, first, they all are black with light red writing, and second, they are full of nutcases and true believers. So you never get anywhere because there is always someone ready to 'debate' you on the 'truth' of Meier, Cooper, Lazar, Burisch, or (sigh) Greer who are all victims of a conspiracy.

Give us a little more time, you'll hate us.

Schuyler said:

Gosh, I can't tell you how much I hate sites with white text on a black background.

Well, I guess I just kinda did.

Oh....and....there are plenty of nut cases around here, in fact I post almost every day. :)

fitzbew88 said:
Gosh, I can't tell you how much I hate sites with white text on a black background.

Well, I guess I just kinda did.

Oh....and....there are plenty of nut cases around here, in fact I post almost every day. :)

I only speak for the nut I know the best -- myself!

Yes, I despise those white on black sites, because the text is near-impossible to read. I came out of the prepress industry, where we had to make things readable and accessible. I just don't know what these people are thinking.

Gene Steinberg said:
I only speak for the nut I know the best -- myself!

Yes, I despise those white on black sites, because the text is near-impossible to read. I came out of the prepress industry, where we had to make things readable and accessible. I just don't know what these people are thinking.

I can't think of any sites like that. ATS and World of Warcraft forums is closest thing that comes to mind. They don't hurt my eyes at all though.

Anyone throw a link up to give me an example? I'm wondering if it will hurt my eyes. Then maybe I can sue them for some money or somethin. Or at least threaten them with a law suit. You aren't anyone in the field of ufOOlogy unless you have made at least one silly law suit.

ICANN says you need to move to a starfield.gif background w/ fluorescent green text. It's mandatory of all ufo sites.

Schuyler said:

*takes a bow* I can take credit for none of this....I'm new...:p I agree with you about hating irritating colors tho...I just looked at a site this morning....one for/on the blind....it was aqua with blue writing...it almost made me blind!
oh...and I don't want to see the UFO side of LeClair...

Back