• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Thank you, departed friend

methshin

Japans Underground Robot Army
Since David's inbox is full, I felt the need to post this here. Sorry if there is any redundancy.

David,

I just want to thank you for doing the paracast for as long as you did. You became a regular voice in my truck and office and I cannot thank you enough for the entertainment and insight that you provided to me over the years. Whatever path you choose to take from here on out, know this. Your hard work and dedication to the subject is a testament to your character. I will obviously miss your weekly contribution to this field, but will never forget the critical thinking that you instilled in all of your listeners.

You've done a great job with this show David, and I'm sure that all of your future endeavors will also reflect the high standards that you set for yourself.

Thanks again for the good times David,

Steven Vogel

I'd like to keep this thread dedicated to thanking our host(s) for the work they have done over the years. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it at all.

very nice sentiments, but do we need a departed david thread for every day of the week?

Hi David,
Whatever you are doing next, thank you for the 4 years that you where on The Paracast. You and Gene has set the standard for paranormal shows. All the best with whatever comes next for you. I'm sure you will make a success of it.

Gene, thank you for continuing the show. I've enjoyed the last few guests and I think that the standard for show remains as high as ever.

Good work :)

Back