• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ted Phillips

Ron Collins

Curiously Confused
He says he has over 3000 physical trace cases. I would really like to hear more about these. Here are a few questions I would like to ask him.

1. How does a scientist resolve that Certain compounds originate on earth or not?
2. How is the weight of a craft determined?
3. What are the different craft configurations you have investigated and are they consitent over time?
4. Are there any correlations between terrain and craft configuration?
5. What equipment does he use to assist in the investigation?
6. How does he tell a hoax from something he considers real?
7. What are the steps taken during the investigation for evidence collection and how is it processed after collection?
8. What investigatory steps are taken after the initial investigation at the site?
9. Are there subsequent visits to the site to observe vegitation and are more samples taken?
10 How are control samples collected and processed?
11. Has this research allowed for any conclusions to be made?

Thanks,
Ron

RonCollins said:
He says he has over 3000 physical trace cases. I would really like to hear more about these. Here are a few questions I would like to ask him.

1. How does a scientist resolve that Certain compounds originate on earth or not?
2. How is the weight of a craft determined?
3. What are the different craft configurations you have investigated and are they consitent over time?
4. Are there any correlations between terrain and craft configuration?
5. What equipment does he use to assist in the investigation?
6. How does he tell a hoax from something he considers real?
7. What are the steps taken during the investigation for evidence collection and how is it processed after collection?
8. What investigatory steps are taken after the initial investigation at the site?
9. Are there subsequent visits to the site to observe vegitation and are more samples taken?
10 How are control samples collected and processed?
11. Has this research allowed for any conclusions to be made?

Thanks,
Ron

Send your questions to Stanton Friedman. He'll most likely help you out. If you need his e-mail, I'll give it to you. It's easy enough to find though. Ted's not real vocal. I've only had a few interactions with him. He's not a con, so far as I can tell. One of the better people in the field.

Back