• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Tattoo's

Goody

Sailor Of Mind & Time
I am probably the most likely candidate to recieve a medal for 'most ridiculous thread creator'.

That being said, I decided to, what the hell; create a thread for tattoo's.

Does anyone that belongs to The Paracasts 'dynamic discussion board' system, have a tattoo?

I have a Gray alien on my stomach & that's all i'm sharing.;)

Goody.

Goody said:
I am probably the most likely candidate to recieve a medal for 'most ridiculous thread creator'.

Does anyone that belongs to The Paracasts 'dynamic discussion board' system, have a tattoo?

Goody.

No, none. I had a Cracker Jack tattoo once.

You have me to compete with for most ridiculous thread. Try harder:)

If you ever get abducted, let us know what the little guys think of your tat.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Goody said:

Goody.

Yeah will do my mate.

Sometimes I honestly believe I will be banned from either Gene or David for useless postings....:rolleyes: I can't help myself, I am a networker & creating this kind of conversation is one way for me to learn about everyone else, no matter how uselesss the topic may be ;).

Goody.

Goody said:
Paranormal Packrat said:
Goody said:

Goody.

Yeah will do my mate.

Sometimes I honestly believe I will be banned from either Gene or David for useless postings....:rolleyes: I can't help myself, I am a networker & creating this kind of conversation is one way for me to learn about everyone else, no matter how uselesss the topic may be ;).

Goody.

If I made over 2000 (one account of mine wasn't merged with this one) posts without even a warning, you should be safe. Only a few people have been banned so far. Gene and David aren't real strict. They have what I consider common sense rules. One of the reasons I frequent here. More freedom than other places.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Goody said:
Paranormal Packrat said:
Goody said:

Goody.

That account being ? :D

Yeah will do my mate.

Goody.

If I made over 2000 (one account of mine wasn't merged with this one) posts without even a warning, you should be safe. Only a few people have been banned so far. Gene and David aren't real strict. They have what I consider common sense rules. One of the reasons I frequent here. More freedom than other places.

Gene Steinberg said:
Paranormal Packrat said:
Goody said:
Paranormal Packrat said:
Goody said:

Goody.

That account being ? :D

Yeah will do my mate.

Goody.

The Mindsky account. Rick merged me with the A. LeClair one, but was unable to merge with Mindsky.

Gene Steinberg said:
OK, for some reason the Mindsky account is lost in the sands of time :D

Yeh, Rick said it's gone I think. Something happened to it where I was unable to log in. I wasn't banned. It got screwed during a forum change I think. If I was Dan Burisch I'd say those zombie MIBs did it:)

Paranormal Packrat said:
Gene Steinberg said:

Yeh, Rick said it's gone I think. Something happened to it where I was unable to log in. I wasn't banned. It got screwed during a forum change I think. If I was Dan Burisch I'd say those zombie MIBs did it:)

That's right, it's never your fault. :D

Gene Steinberg said:
Paranormal Packrat said:
Gene Steinberg said:

Sometimes it is.

Surprised you don't have the Mac zealot avatar btw. Have any Mac or Apple tattoos Gene? :)

Paranormal Packrat said:
Gene Steinberg said:
Paranormal Packrat said:
Gene Steinberg said:

Sometimes it is.

Surprised you don't have the Mac zealot avatar btw. Have any Mac or Apple tattoos Gene? :)

Do a Google search and you'll find plenty. :D

Back