• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Tara Hill - A Man made Pyramid? Origin of Abraham

Robert Baird

Paranormal Maven
Abaris (trans. Rabbi) The Druid

Conor Newman, an archaeology lecturer at the National University of Ireland at Galway, located the subterranean temple of Tara. Since 1992, Newman has been working on the Hill of Tara preparing a survey of the area for the state-funded Discovery Program. He found the Tara monument using an underground radar device. It fills a very important place in the jigsaw because it allows us to make sense of the distribution of other monuments all around it, says Newman.1

The Discovery Program, set up under the auspices of the Heritage Council, carried out a survey of the Hill of Tara between 1992 and 1996 when Mr. Newman was director.

When Mr. Newman moved to Galway he continued to be involved in the project. Using sophistic ated technology, he and his team of experts mapped what was underground. Like Theseus, they seek the secrets of the labyrinth-dwelling Mino-Taur, the King of Tara. The work is slow and tedious, because it has yielded such a huge amount of information.

What they uncovered eventually at the crown of the hill was a huge, oval-shaped monument measuring about 170 meters at its widest point. Around it are 300 postholes measuring two meters wide. Evidence indicates this `Crown' (tiara) of Tara was constructed through an enormous effort. 300 towering oak posts once surrounded the hill.

We think it probably dates from 2500 to 2300 BC and still had a big physical presence even after the posts were taken out or rotted, Mr. Newman said.2

This is the approximate time of Abraham, the son of Terah who became the patriarch of Judaism, Christianity and Islam (the three religions at the root of the holy War on Terror).

His Oaks of Mamre were well known and long revered .3 Credible evidence of them has never been discovered in the Holy Land. However, in Ireland clear evidence is found at Tara.

Legend says Abraham's oaks existed from the beginning of the world, and used to be green and bear leaves until his descendent Jesus died, when it and all sacred oaks were cut down.

Jesus (called Pan-Tara, `god of Tara') is known in ancient Irish history as Iessa, a name derived from I.A. or E.A. (pronounced Eye-a), the Sumerian creator god who was portrayed wearing a fish suit. Lord Melchizedek, the Pope-king of Jerusalem (Ire-u-salem) and forerunner of Christ who initiated Abraham and his wife, Sarah,4 is equated with E.A. The Irish called him the sun god Fin (an Irish name for the Sun), a pun on fish. The Irish are called the Children of the Sun, because in Egypt Ra, the Ray or the Ra-Eye is the Sun. Ra's symbol is an eye. Hence, the term Iris or Irish.

Fin (E.A.) presided over the Tara assembly, as a Druid in strangely flowered ga rments, and with a double-pointed head-dress and bearing in his hand a book. His two-headed miter of fishy form, his upright rod, spotted or checkered garment and basket in hand, are symbols that align him with E.A. His column (i, eye) or pillar of Tara is remembered as the Tree of Life of numerous traditions. (1)

My continuing research includes the clandestine associations of John Toland and various English Lords in control of Ireland. They include a Lord Southwell whose family had possession of certain Irish books that the English would not allow the Irish to possess or read. It appears he was able to wend a story about a time when Gaul was more important than Ireland and represent Ireland as a serfdom thereof, in his book The History of the Druids. Toland came to this effort that included various Royal Society and Ashmolean Museum members of the Rosicrucian fraternity with a special expertise in Hebrew and Irish linguistic studies. This in itself is interesting due to the connection of their Phoenician similarities and roots. The fact that he begins his book with reference to the most important personage named Abaris the Druid or Hyperborean is most relevant. I have discovered Abaris can be translated as Rabbi and I believe his sun worship credentials noted by Toland are entirely important to the Luciferian or Ostrogothic people whose nobles have ruled so much of this world for all of recent history. (2)

William Henry expands on Newman's work to include Enki. I think Enki is evidence of pre-Sumerian mythology and code is possibly in the I. A. and E.A. words or symbols (see IO Torus and binary math bringing Druidic knowledge through Georges Boule according to my Ogham mentor.).

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...annunaki13.htm

The following link addresses Bimini and area as well as many other sites I have covered as well as the work of Sanderson and Cathie. I hope some people care enough to learn what it portends and what it means once they know we have always had major league science and the secrets are still kept by the few who would share it if we ever decided to study. (See, An Illuminatus Speaks)

Will the fact that Tray and others in the W-M blog never actually debate me or address the facts I present from others, change some day? Will they illustrate something more than ignorance? Will alien theorists mouthing Biblical nonsense start to band together and admit they were duped?

“Chapter 7 Atlantis and the Earth grid

The vibrating aether energy that shapes the atom moment by moment also shapes the planets, the stars and all the rest of the universe in the very same way. The Platonic energy fields at the quantum level should therefore also be found at the macroscopic scale of our own planet Earth. The scale of the wavelengths may be different but the ratio of the interfering aether wavelengths are the same, the ratio is inherently fixed by the geometry of the Platonic solids. Another way of saying the same thing is that atoms, planets and stars are interconnected by the fractal patterns of the Platonic solids. We will demonstrate in this chapter that the Platonic solids also create an energy matrix around the Earth that scientists now call the ‘Earth grid’.

The Earth grid

A number of scientists have been working on the Earth grid model, but the first one was Ivan P. Sanderson. Sanderson found that the twelve ‘Devil’s Graveyards’ around the world were geometrically spaced from one another. The ‘Devil’s Graveyards’ are the triangular areas in the world where physical anomalies have been reported such as the mysterious disappearances of ships and airplanes for no apparent reason. The most famous of them is the Bermuda triangle; second best known is Devil’s Sea east of Japan. There have been many reports of time and space dilations that were accompanied by loss of compass, altimeters, artificial horizon, loss of radio contact and other strange phenomena that many airplane pilots experienced while flying over the Bermuda triangle. There have been reports of planes that after arrival seemed to have travelled through a different time zone since all watches on board were late by exactly the same time! Sanderson noticed that there are five ‘Devil’s Graveyards’ in the Northern Hemisphere, five in the Southern Hemisphere and two at the poles, twelve in total forming the exact vertices of the icosahedron!

Three Russian scientists, Nikolai Goncharov, Vyacheslav Morozov, and Valery Makarov made the next step in the construction of the Earth grid. They started with Sanderson’s work and added the dodecahedron to the grid pattern.

Bruce Cathie discovered independently the octahedron and cube in the subtle energy fields of the Earth and this was later given the name the Cathie grid.

Husband and wife scientists William Becker and Bethe Hagens finally put the complete Earth grid symmetry together. Becker is a Professor of Industrial Design at the University of Illinois, Chicago, and Bethe Hagens is a Professor of Anthropology at Governors State University of Illinois. Starting from the icosa-dodecahedron grid they added a special polyhedron developed by sacred geometry explorer R. Buckminster Fuller. The official term of their final Earth grid is the Unified Vector Geometry 120 Polyhedron, or the UVG 120 also called the ‘Earth Star’.”

Atlantis and the Earth grid

I really doubt it - but please do provide a link to some of your published work.

Once you have read what follows from Wikipedia you will know which side of the argument I am on - and you can decide for yourself whether adventurous humans ('travellers') travelled. One way the did it was astrally according to natives all over the world - and not amazingly, occasionally they were seen. Guess what those who 'saw' them thought they were? (Aliens or demons)

"The White Lady was first discovered in 1918 by German explorer and topographer Reinhard Maack as he was surveying the Brandberg. Maack was impressed by the main figure of the painting, which he described as "a warrior". In his notes, he wrote that "the Egyptian-Mediterranean style of all the figures is surprising". He made several hand-drawn copies of the painting, which were later published in Europe.[2]

In 1929, Maack's notes came into the hands of the well-known French anthropologist Henri Breuil while he was visiting Cape Town. Breuil noted analogies between the White Lady and paintings of athletes found in Knossos (Crete), and suggested that the Brandberg might have been visited by a group of travelers coming from the Mediterranean area. It was Breuil who first referred to the painting as "the white lady". In 1945 Breuil could finally visit the White Lady site, and published his theories on the Mediterranean origin of the painting first in South Africa and then in Europe.[3]

Breuil's arguments were influential of several later hypotheses concerning the painting, some of which suggested that it could actually be Phoenician in origin.

In the second half of the 20th century, most theories on Mediterranean influences on the ancient history of subsaharan Africa (like those about Great Zimbabwe being "non-African" in origin) were gradually dismissed.[4] Accordingly, modern studies on the White Lady are usually based on the simpler assumption that it is a bushman painting just like the thousands other painted figures of the Brandberg. Damaraland is actually very rich in bushman rock art sites, including for example Twyfelfontein."

Back