• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Tall and Short Greys

i would love the show to have this guy on

http://www.alienmindbook.org/

he does these sorts of shows, and his ideas regarding the tall and short greys fascinate me.

i know he quotes some stinkers in the feild, but he does also say he doesnt stand by all they say in some cases.

lets just say id like to see his ideas get processed the paracast way.

edit: found one

http://www.jerrypippin.com/UFO_Files_george_l.htm

audio quality improves over time

I must be more cynical than you Mike (to which my friends would say "You think?"), or maybe it's just that I'm tired from slaving over a hot laptop all day for the evil slave-driving late-paying... (er, I'll just leave that subject for now) - but I got to this bit: "Sixty years after Roswell, aliens are trying to get humans to step beyond the bounds of elite greed and failed ecology in order to develop a more mature kind of cosmic citizenship" ...and I got a bad case of the Greer-y stomach heaves.
If there's some way that what follows can avoid being unsubstantiated New Age Contactee-Lite Brain Candy that's great, but it seems difficult for that to be the case.

No, Krista Allen. But we need video.

Yes, well the Probability Lattices indicate that Ms Allen could indeed fill a guest slot on the Paracast.
unlike Alf or Rudolf who could never do so.

i must maintain however that Mr L, would be a more appropriate guest than Ms Allen, in regards to the established theme as observed to date.

:D

Yes, well the Probability Lattices indicate that Ms Allen could indeed fill a guest slot on the Paracast.
unlike Alf or Rudolf who could never do so.

i must maintain however that Mr L, would be a more appropriate guest than Ms Allen, in regards to the established theme as observed to date.

:D

I will be a guest when Krista is on. I will be wearing no pants. I hope she does the same. You will hear very weird alien noises come from me.....

Short Greys got no reason to live.

Once the greys figured out which parts of the cow actually tasted good, and were more nutritious, they started getting taller.

Seriously. Better health and height through nutrition. That, and there was a smoking ban. No cigarettes for young Greys.

ive been fascinated by the tall and short aspect for some time.
i had always thought they were short.

then one night i either experienced the reality of, or hallucinated that a "tall" grey came through my bedroom doorway, causing me to faint in fright

when i recovered the fact that i was only aware of short greys allowed me to rationalise that since what i "saw" wasnt what greys look like it must have been my imagination, to this very day its the atypical aspects that fascinate me the most.

that is to say aspects of what i saw did not correlate with what i "knew" from reading books or what my imagination had pictured them as looking like. something about these apects was "new", original appearing to not come from any data i had read or any other of the pre conceived notions i had held.

so..... where was i, oh yes this george l has a few things to say about the tall and shorts, and so has caught my interest.

according to him the talls are the masters, and the short greys are a species that destroyed their own planets biosphere, and were thus forfeit as a species, the tall greys took "ownership" of the species genes and began to model them in their own image, hence the obvious similaritys, the story then goes on to suggest we are in the same position as the short greys were long ago....

in honesty i dont actually expect to see this guest for a number of reasons, but if you dont ask.......

ive been fascinated by the tall and short aspect for some time.
i had always thought they were short.

then one night i either experienced the reality of, or hallucinated that a "tall" grey came through my bedroom doorway, causing me to faint in fright

when i recovered the fact that i was only aware of short greys allowed me to rationalise that since what i "saw" wasnt what greys look like it must have been my imagination, to this very day its the atypical aspects that fascinate me the most.

that is to say aspects of what i saw did not correlate with what i "knew" from reading books or what my imagination had pictured them as looking like. something about these apects was "new", original appearing to not come from any data i had read or any other of the pre conceived notions i had held.
The thing I either experienced the reality of, or hallucinated was a big ass bug...nothing at all like a Grey.

Back