• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sweden releases 18,000 UFO reports to the public domain

I'll believe when I see it, coming from an article written by Pecker-man.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

According to an impeckable :) source, Sweden is about to release 18,000 UFO reports to the public domain, and many from other Nordic countries too.

Denver UFO Examiner: UFO Sweden releases 18,000 Swedish UFO reports to the public domain

The Swedish files and reports that are released are from private UFO group "UFO Sweden" so this release is not official. Representative of UFO Sweden also stated that they have not good financial resources so they can only show reports and documents with the proper appointment in advance (so it is not the case that the files are somewhere in the Natioal Swedish Archives).

Article is unclear on that so it can give the wrong suggestion that official release is in place. Those documents are not the state official files.

It is like MUFON or NUFORC would decide to open their archives.

Recent similar innacurate information was also connected with so called "new release of Canadian UFO files". That report was also innacurate becasue the Canadian files are not newly released files.

Best Wishes.

I just wish they would stop being referred to as "Country XYZ released their UFO files".

I dont mean anyone here, just around the web and on podcasts/forums. That gives the uneducated person the completely wrong idea about it. The correct wording for these event is "Country XYZ released some UFO sighting reports from the period 70-98" ... or whatever time period it was.

Really pisses me off. And I just know that exopolitics people that refer to these stories as the release of UFO files do it because it makes it seem like its more important than it is. The Bassetts and Paola Harriolas of the world.

Back