• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Suppressed Technology...

Well, for starters you can examine the current abuses in the patent system, which I think represents the most oppressive force against innovation in human history.

I would like to hear a discussion about what I believe is an obvious suppression of technology. Any thoughts on the subject?

Can you be more specific ? Some technologies, especially defense related, are obviously suppressed. Some would 'wow' us and others probably bore us if most people understood them at all. I take it your gist is the issue of world changing technologies such as antigrav and tapping energy from the zero point field.

A good read about society's ever increasing sequestering of powerful information is Robert Laughlin's "The Crime Of Reason". It's not esoteric. But some pondering after reading between the lines can make it a little scary. One of his best lines (from a YouTube presentation) is to the effect that 'Not only can I not tell you, I can't even tell you what I cannot tell you.'

Back