• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Suggested guest: Michio Kaku

anthromom

Paranormal Novice
Michio Kaku talks about teleportation, parallel universes and time travel. He is a prominent physicist (gives LOTS of interviews) who wrote a best seller named The Theory of the Impossible. He is a Japanese-American. Right at the cutting edge of science!

Wow. Only after I, and a dozen other people thought and posted the same thing.

Hilarious.

Ask David about Michio not returning any of his e-mails.

Did I say I was first?

Just that I, and a dozen other people want Michio to come on the show.

I'm thinking of becoming a theoretical physicist. I have a great imagination and am pretty decent at math.

The universe is shaped like a bunny, and my soul is that of a carrot.

Two plus Two Equals Cow.

Parallel universes are infinite, and each is created by the simple ticking of my brain. Every decision I make, affects the universe.

Today I put Whipping Cream in my coffee, instead of the flavored crap. Now, Jupiter will spin out of orbit.

I love theoretical physics because you can say anything about the universe, but it will never be boring.

Just so everyone knows, I didn't rail on TClaeys or anyone else for that matter for posting to this thread. If you perceived it, that's your problem. I have better things to do than to make fun of people who can't read the other threads in the forum, or who take everything on the internet personally.

i just saw Dr. Michio Kaku's doppelganger at Arbys (South Dakota of all places) and made me want to hear him as a guest. I haven't realy heard/seen anything recently from him. He is always entertaining.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back