• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Strange Painting

Free versions of recent episodes:

Knock yourself out. All rights reversed.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Cool, thanks! I just find it so interesting and I know a bunch of people would likely be interested in seeing it.

Reminds me very much of "The High Preistess", the second or third card, depending on your thoughts of the Fool, in the Thoth Tarot deck. Courtesy or perhaps more accurately cursedby Lady Freida Harris with instructions from Aleister Crowley.

Undoubtedly very beautiful cards but so cleverly loaded with archetypal symbolism
that it is all too easy to be drawn in. They are in my opinion one of the most diabolical creations ever put together, right up there Ouija boards.

Think whatever you like about I have to say, but I will add that these cards can
and do open up the viewer to some incredibly malevolent forces. Our family has unfortunately suffered such consequences in the form of suicide directly attributable to there use.

So if you fancy dabbling be prepared for a WORLD OF HURT.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoth_Tarot

Be VERY VERY careful,

Mark

I know what you mean, Dusty. I had a pack of the Thoth cards and I never liked them. I ended giving them away to a practicing member of the OTO.

Does the imagery here mean anything to anybody?

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Ah! Positively surprised :) When I clicked on the thread I was almost sure I'd see the Denver airport murals :D

Interesting, I actually quite it. But no idea about the symbolism. The background buffalos made me think of cave paintings. The devilish lady is clearly quite "horny" ;), I've counted four!

Thanks for sharing.

Back