• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Strange lights 40 yrs ago

tommyb98201

Paranormal Novice
My father was an stargazer. He had a real nice telescope and we used to go out at night and check out the planets. One night he was baffled by a satelite that shot across th sky and them mad a 90 degree turn. He told me about it and I didnt think much of it then, I was only 10 yrs old
I few years later he gave me a book about UFO's. He is very skeptical and cant believe I still invest time in this. That is the only experience I have with anything of the sorts.

My father was an stargazer. He had a real nice telescope and we used to go out at night and check out the planets. One night he was baffled by a satelite that shot across th sky and them mad a 90 degree turn. He told me about it and I didnt think much of it then, I was only 10 yrs old
I few years later he gave me a book about UFO's. He is very skeptical and cant believe I still invest time in this. That is the only experience I have with anything of the sorts.

Er... i dont mean to sound like an idiot, but if he is very skeptical and thinks you are wasting you're time, why did he give you a book on UFO's? :confused:

Sounds interesting though, and unless it was a piece of a satelitte bouncing off something I cant think what it might be :p

Back