• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Strange Days...Indeed

Free episodes:

cottonzway

I was saying boo-urns
I use to listen to this show via pod cast and it went off the air for a bit. I saw an update to my iPod recently saying how the show was canceled in Canada but they intend to still do the show in pod cast form. It's $5 a month and I honestly don't mind that. Errol Bruce Knapp runs the show and from what I have heard of the show does a good job. I am curious if others have listened to this show and what your thoughts were? Thanks. Here is their site:

SDI - Podcasts

Yes, I've listened. I was a member of the mailing list he runs until he edit things I said and put words in my mouth, gave rules to some members that not all needed to follow. Usually the well known researchers got away with stuff that the lesser known ones got in trouble for. Not surprised he's charging now. He often complained about what it was costing him.

I appeared on SDI a number of times over the years. Like any other show, the quality of the program depended on the quality of the guest (i.e. Dick Hall was a good one, Steven Bassett was not). Some were worthwhile, some were not. I've met Errol, the host (and moderator for UFO Updates), and he's a nice guy, and means well, and has done good work over the years providing the Updates forum as a place for ufologists and other interested parties to meet and discuss things.

Paul

paulkimball said:
I appeared on SDI a number of times over the years. Like any other show, the quality of the program depended on the quality of the guest (i.e. Dick Hall was a good one, Steven Bassett was not). Some were worthwhile, some were not. I've met Errol, the host (and moderator for UFO Updates), and he's a nice guy, and means well, and has done good work over the years providing the Updates forum as a place for ufologists and other interested parties to meet and discuss things.

Paul

I have heard you on that show. What a small world. :) Errol comes acorss to me as an absolute gentleman. I would love to here him on the Paracast at some time.

Back