• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stonehenge Found Beneath Lake Michigan

wow those bunch of rocks really held my attention for a whole minute

I only lasted 5 seconds:( They were formed into a Dolly Parton like figure is why. I coulda lasted longer if it looked like, um...... A phantom squid duck playing baseball.

Actually, I saw a cancerous boob. So long as no one comes around saying there's a bigfoot family swimming down there, I will keep my head in one piece.

Hmmm. Uhh hmmm. Well, uh hmmm. Looks like rocks. Looks like a boat and a doc. Looks like more rocks. Yep something is in fact in the water. A Stonehenge type construction... Don't think so. I would not even call that interesting, but it is almost worth the second Uhh hmmm. I need more before I can even call int intersting. So not a thought more until it becomes interesting. Thanks for the post, keep searching, the next one might reach the level of interesting.

thread_necromancer.jpg

:D

Back